Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS (64692 Views)

3 Persons Killed By Unidentified Persons At Unizik Gate, Awka (Pics, Video) / Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) / 3 Persons Shot Dead By Cultists In Uncompleted Building In Rivers. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by BlackfireX: 4:04pm On Feb 24, 2020
More killings .......

Shit hole
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by suyamasta(m): 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
Nobody has exclusive rights to violence let the police be aware, Citizens gave them the power to bear arms so we don't have Anarchy but it's like they are already turning this country to an Anarchy by abusing this.... E get y o, If everybody begin carry gun shay go good ba?

1 Like

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by shogotermies(m): 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordAzubuike:
Sars have been doing a great job eradicating Yahoo boys from the street. It always make my heart bleed when I see young boys who aren't educated , don't have a skill or business just sit at the comfort of their home making money they didn't sweat for. It's so cruel. Without Sars and efcc it could have been worse. It's only an irresponsible fellow that will carry dreadlocks, wear crazy jeans and put ear ring. Learn to dress responsibly and look like a sane human, nobody will harass you.

What point is this one making?

Anybody can decide to look anyway they wish, dreads, torn jeans, multiple piercing, tattoos. It's not the police business, their business is to give good security to the people and not moles them..
If proper investigations are made, u will know that most office workers, govt workers, and politicians are more dubious. And they are well dressed, educated with fluent English.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by ALAGOGO007(m): 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
all Of una wey dey shout REVOLUTION. like say una go come out from una house. Revolution ontop your android phone. Revolution kiil u dia

8 Likes

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Adewunmibaba(m): 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
Are you alright at all?
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Auxtin85(m): 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
They are ready to kill more. Oh Nigeria !
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by sizer07: 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
Blood of zakaria, iyaa kwa kwa kwahhh. Hmmmm one yahoo yahoo PASTOR behind my back yard will be....iyaa kwa kwa kwa. As in speaking in tongue and his gullible members will be like AMEN grin. On a serious note ,How on earth is this justifiable for heaven sake. Add 3 lives wasted on kaka death. Nigerian police and extra judicial killings I hail ohhhh
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Correcto: 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
So everything you said here is enough for him to be killed?
LordAzubuike:
Sars have been doing a great job eradicating Yahoo boys from the street. It always make my heart bleed when I see young boys who aren't educated , don't have a skill or business just sit at the comfort of their home making money they didn't sweat for. It's so cruel. Without Sars and efcc it could have been worse. It's only an irresponsible fellow that will carry dreadlocks, wear crazy jeans and put ear ring. Learn to dress responsibly and look like a sane human, nobody will harass you.

Even the so called Kaka to be frank must have been into Yahoo codedly. You can't be playing for Remo stars and be using a nice SUV like that. How much dem dey pay am for Remo abeg? Let's be factual and call a spade a spade.

8 Likes

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Uniqueteco(m): 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
#EndSARS
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by AceRoyal: 4:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordAzubuike:

Even the so called Kaka to be frank must have been into Yahoo codedly. You can't be playing for Remo stars and be using a nice SUV like that. How much dem dey pay am for Remo abeg? Let's be factual and call a spade a spade.

Does dressing make one responsible?
Is it the job of SARS to arrest yahoo boys?
Why the stupid profiling?

So much hate in one person.
So much nonsense also in one post!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by meum: 4:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
Na real wa for this country o!
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Kingrexyl(m): 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordAzubuike:

This goat is just seeking for attention.

4 Likes

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by 989900: 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordAzubuike:

And you wonder why they call you stoopid! shocked

7 Likes

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by bot101(m): 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordAzubuike:

Ignorance at it's peak!! SARS, or any military institution for that matter, have absolutely no business whatsoever with regards to financial crimes!!! I am one of the most vocal voices against cybercrime because it impacts my trade negatively and paints us all as corrupt, but get an education before spewing whatever it is you think you know.
The only bodies mandated to tackle financial crimes in Nigeria are the ICPC and EFCC!! Any other body doing that is illegal!!

14 Likes

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by tope3x(m): 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2020
Oloriburuku omo ofo has just been spotted...e no go better for you and your family... oloriibu omo ofo

LordAzubuike:

12 Likes

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by DavidEsq(m): 4:11pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordAzubuike:

Na so dem go take kill ur papa, ur brothers, ur mama and ur children. We all will believe that they were Yahoo boys, like u did here

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Robbyhuud: 4:11pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordAzubuike:

You are one of the problems this country is having

1 Like

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by seborrhic: 4:12pm On Feb 24, 2020
Robbyhuud:

You are one of the problems this country is having
shogotermies:

Anybody can decide to look anyway they wish, dreads, torn jeans, multiple piercing, tattoos. It's not the police business, their business is to give good security to the people and not molesting
Oh no!
You just did what he wanted, quoting him, definitely not a she.
From the foolishness of the post,u should definitely know the person is seeking attention and mentions and you just gave him that!
Next time,as many on this same thread av done,IGNORE!IGNORE!!IGNORE!!!
reechest:

You need psychiatric evaluation..Watch the hate and jealousy brewing in your heart before it leads you to destruction. So anybody who owns an expensive car is doing yahoo.. do you kno if the car was on mortgage.? Do you know if he has a well to do extended family member? Of course you can’t even rule out the fact that he could also hv bought it Nigerian used. Let’s even assume he is a fraudster,does he deserve the death sentence? It’s always all fun until we get affected.RIP to the dead..
shogotermies:

Anybody can decide to look anyway they wish, dreads, torn jeans, multiple piercing, tattoos. It's not the police business, their business is to give good security to the people and not molesting
Oh no!
You just did what he wanted, quoting him, definitely not a she.
From the foolishness of the post,u should definitely know the person is seeking attention and mentions and you just gave him that!
Next time,as many on this same thread av done,IGNORE!IGNORE!!IGNORE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by reechest: 4:12pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordAzubuike:

You need psychiatric evaluation..Watch the hate and jealousy brewing in your heart before it leads you to destruction. So anybody who owns an expensive car is doing yahoo.. do you kno if the car was on mortgage.? Do you know if he has a well to do extended family member? Of course you can’t even rule out the fact that he could also hv bought it Nigerian used. Let’s even assume he is a fraudster,does he deserve the death sentence? It’s always all fun until we get affected.RIP to the dead..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by SorayaCarioca: 4:12pm On Feb 24, 2020
This is worst than military governments.

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by nedekid: 4:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
GboyegaD:
Do we truly have a government? It is time a vote of no confidence is passed on the presidency and an impeachment set in place. He has not defended the citizens he swore to defend from his assumption of office and all he has done is to cause more pain on the people. I feel pained the vice is a lawyer and very learned yet, he cannot stand up to his boss or honorable leave office.
President that looks at Nigerian youths with scorn. That goes abroad to say that Nigerian youths are lazy?
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by ArmaniUhuru: 4:14pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordAzubuike:

Even if he’s doing yahoo codedly, is that enough reason to kill him?

3 Likes

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by ericbertrand(m): 4:14pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordAzubuike:

Look at this bloody fool. NPFL players are well paid. Ezenwa (eagles keeper) was collecting #500,000 monthly at Ifeanyi Ubah. Don't say want you don't know. Their issue has been not being paid on time and poor travelling conditions. The Late Kaka was definitely not a fraudster.

7 Likes

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by aminusodiq(m): 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordAzubuike:

in case u don't knw... U wrote TRASH up dia!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2020
vezycash:
This is why we don't protest. Two weeks from now every body will forget and these dead protesters would have died in vain.
More like in 72hrs. We are not ready yet in this country. Most revolutions in sane countries started because of the death of just one person.
I've lost count of the number of innocent people killed by the police - nothing will happen.

4 Likes

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by SoNature(m): 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2020
jeffizy:
Terrible that more people have to die.

But, that's how a revolution starts.

#ENDSARS

Revolution in Nigeria?

Jokers grin

1 Like

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by BennyDGreat: 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordAzubuike:

Is that enough reason for the Nigerian police force to be involved in his death?
Even if he was guilty, must he die like that?

1 Like

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Altimatic27: 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordAzubuike:

If I have the opportunity to meet you in person I'm going to beat you up I'm going to beat the hell out of you

You are the biggest fool of ever met online you just speaking anyhow a big fool you die soon

2 Likes

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by aminusodiq(m): 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2020
tope3x:
Oloriburuku omo ofo has just been spotted...e no go better for you and your family... oloriibu omo ofo

. Baba... Ero pese oooo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by onyxo76(m): 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordAzubuike:

you no well I swear, so na crime for Nigerian footballer to drive SUV? so if one eyimba player drive SUV for aba that means na Yahoo boy abi, these footballers have endorsement deals etc that bring in extra money ,
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Enemyofpeace: 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2020
Very useless country that has no value for human life

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic / Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Court Jails Michael Jackson For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.