Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS (64688 Views)

3 Persons Killed By Unidentified Persons At Unizik Gate, Awka (Pics, Video) / Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) / 3 Persons Shot Dead By Cultists In Uncompleted Building In Rivers. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:57pm On Feb 24, 2020
jeffizy:
Terrible that more people have to die.

But, that's how a revolution starts.

#ENDSARS

Did you come out for Revolution Now with Sowore...Shouting revolution on social media

1 Like

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:02pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordAzubuike:
Sars have been doing a great job eradicating Yahoo boys from the street. It always make my heart bleed when I see young boys who aren't educated , don't have a skill or business just sit at the comfort of their home making money they didn't sweat for. It's so cruel. Without Sars and efcc it could have been worse. It's only an irresponsible fellow that will carry dreadlocks, wear crazy jeans and put ear ring. Learn to dress responsibly and look like a sane human, nobody will harass you.

Even the so called Kaka to be frank must have been into Yahoo codedly. You can't be playing for Remo stars and be using a nice SUV like that. How much dem dey pay am for Remo abeg? Let's be factual and call a spade a spade.

The first statement the police made was that they arrested the late Kaka for always wearing a camouflage cap so how come doing yahoo codedly comes in. Don't say what you don't know. Even if he was into yahoo does that give SARS the right to kill him. Watch your tongue. You take aimlessly!
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Ijaya123: 6:03pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordAzubuike:
[s]Sars have been doing a great job eradicating Yahoo boys from the street. It always make my heart bleed when I see young boys who aren't educated , don't have a skill or business just sit at the comfort of their home making money they didn't sweat for. It's so cruel. Without Sars and efcc it could have been worse. It's only an irresponsible fellow that will carry dreadlocks, wear crazy jeans and put ear ring. Learn to dress responsibly and look like a sane human, nobody will harass you.

Even the so called Kaka to be frank must have been into Yahoo codedly. You can't be playing for Remo stars and be using a nice SUV like that. How much dem dey pay am for Remo abeg? Let's be factual and call a spade a spade[/s].

To slap you dey hungry me.
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Akmike1983: 6:04pm On Feb 24, 2020
Enough is enough, fellow Nigerians less put an end to dis slavery Now!!! U might be d next victim
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by lekspot01(m): 6:05pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordAzubuike:
Sars have been doing a great job eradicating Yahoo boys from the street. It always make my heart bleed when I see young boys who aren't educated , don't have a skill or business just sit at the comfort of their home making money they didn't sweat for. It's so cruel. Without Sars and efcc it could have been worse. It's only an irresponsible fellow that will carry dreadlocks, wear crazy jeans and put ear ring. Learn to dress responsibly and look like a sane human, nobody will harass you.
Even the so called Kaka to be frank must have been into Yahoo codedly. You can't be playing for Remo stars and be using a nice SUV like that. How much dem dey pay am for Remo abeg? Let's be factual and call a spade a spade.

Stupid illiterate
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by jeffizy(m): 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:

Did you come out for Revolution Now with Sowore...Shouting revolution on social media

Read again. No call for revolution my brother.
It's a description.
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Danjunior(m): 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2020
Renforce:
This may just be the last straw for Nigerian police. Enough is enough

For just 135k you could get a 1kva Inverter, 100AH rugged deep cycle battery, 150w panel and a 30A controller + installation. The system would serve 10hrs daily on basic loadings. Call on us now!
Give me your contact. I'm interested in something of this sort
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Teeceepat(f): 6:20pm On Feb 24, 2020
[quote author=LordAzubuike post=86919646] Sars have been doing a great job eradicating Yahoo boys from the street. It always make my heart bleed when I see young boys who aren't educated , don't have a skill or business just sit at the comfort of their home making money they didn't sweat for. It's so cruel. Without Sars and efcc it could have been worse. It's only an irresponsible fellow that will carry dreadlocks, wear crazy jeans and put ear ring. Learn to dress responsibly and look like a sane human, nobody will harass you.

So they should be killing innocent people. U no well
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Princerichi0(m): 6:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
to use you do sacrifice to sango just dey hungry me like shawarma
E hungry me pass you, my brother. That guy dey reason left left. Sango fit no accept am... Worthless
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Renforce: 6:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
Danjunior:
Give me your contact. I'm interested in something of this sort

We deliver 100% sir
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Rodjoshempire: 6:32pm On Feb 24, 2020
Which way nigeria
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordAzubuike:

You are very stupid, but you don't know, maybe out of frustration you wrote what you wrote up there.

25 year old boys buy land and build house at 30. So it's a taboo to you, who feels that driving a cheap N1.5m to N2m SUV is an achievement.

Tufia. Enemies of Progress.
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by linx240: 6:42pm On Feb 24, 2020
lekspot01:

Stupid illiterate

the guy na evy one if this kind one go be sars e go kill pipo pikin throway anyhow becos of bad belle
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by brosprophet(m): 6:48pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordAzubuike:

Mind you ... You are a fool
A stupid fool
An idiotic fool at that
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by delpee(f): 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2020
I don't like lazy guys who turn to Yahoo instead of making use of their talents and education for great accomplishments.

Still I wonder....are they worse than "unknown gunmen" and Boko Haram fighters? Shouldn't the government concentrate more energy on those that are taking lives and destabilising whole societies?

Young men are being needlessly harrassed so much these days. It's getting scary. I think it's wise to carry out proper investigation before arresting anyone. Arresting on the basis of suspicion isn't fair.

May the footballers soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Xclusiveme: 6:58pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordAzubuike:

LOL. U think yahoo isn't a skill. It's a full time job. It's the most hardest job in the world. If u think anyone can be a yahoo boy then feel free to and waste your life of no achievement. The country has nothing for those boys. This life isn't a bed of roses. Everyone must do anything to survive. It's what makes us men. If u want to live your best life and secure the bag for your generation, u'hv got to be street wise. Being a good man won't take you far
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Emmanuelcann: 6:59pm On Feb 24, 2020
DropsMic:

We blacks are not animals i swear
That's a lie. We're definitely animals!
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by ChicagoBar(m): 6:59pm On Feb 24, 2020
Sad news Sha .. I was there and even I was in the hospital as well .. end SARS ooo ... The 3 short... 2 died at osut shagamu... Rip
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Goddyj(m): 7:03pm On Feb 24, 2020
Renforce:

We deliver 100% sir
is it possible to get only battery from you? as I already have an inverter, possibly 100AH battery?

1 Like

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Imagindat: 7:03pm On Feb 24, 2020
Simplebeauty:
shocked shocked

In Nigeria life is very Cheap

Do you know I give cheap loans?
I am interested in this, how can I get it?
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Renforce: 7:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
Goddyj:
is it possible to get only battery from you? as I already have an inverter, possibly 100AH battery?

Sure
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by izibili44: 7:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
you no insult the baster well.i dot know the player in person.I am into the football business.Dis guy if you know what remo football player get as gift u no go talk that trash.it is time for sars to leave. sars that is collecting money from everybody.Go to benin now boys don ready for them enough is enough.if u check that poster him family too dey do yahoo or doing something more illegal coming here to claim saint.Even Nigeria president that can not show him certificate na waiting we suppose call that one.Rubbish
juwoonn:

You're mad.
Don't worry SARS go do am come your side IJN.
Na den you go dey find sympathizers.
Idiot.

Modified:
The first car I used was a gift from my dad. So, because the pay from my job wouldn't make me afford that kind of car then, SARS have the right to shoot at me and call me a yahoo boy?
Walahi...you're mad

2 Likes

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by West2019(m): 7:21pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordAzubuike:

so it's only a yahoo boys use to drive SUV or any flashing cars ? you are a wicked person you we surely be killed by gun or ur brother or sister and ur parent I have curse you so be it in Jesus name
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by apesinola001: 7:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
ValCon888:
We live in a country where the police are thiefs, the law makers are the law breakers, and the people who are meant to be protected are slaughtered like sacrificial sheep.

It will never be well with Lord Luggard.

May he continue to turn in his grave till thy kingdom come.

Amen, amen, amen and amen

1 Like

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by lexy2014: 7:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordAzubuike:

Many foreign footballers wear ear rings, wear torn jeans, have tattoos, do dreads. So according to u, they are irresponsible and they are yahoo boys
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by smokeyupu(m): 7:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordAzubuike:

Are you a cop?
Seems like you've never met these guys before especially when you are alone looking good in a big car is a guilty sentence.
They are not to be toyed with.
And moreover, they should be going after hardened robbers not the queer ones
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by odinga1of: 7:37pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordAzubuike:

Deeper Life Church mentality, nonsensical clown.

Must everyone looks cooperate? Must we all wear Pence and Big long sleeves like u?

Must evryever be rigid and unfashionable like u?

Most young guys and girls in other countries carry Dreads and iPhone, nobody harass or kill anyone.....why is Naija case differ?

Na we thief pass?
Na we do yahoo pass?

And who is EFCC n SARS remitting to?

Ogun strike your left balls.
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 24, 2020
Na Sarz go Kill your entire household

LordAzubuike:

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Coolcalmcollect(m): 7:42pm On Feb 24, 2020
jeffizy:
Terrible that more people have to die.

But, that's how a revolution starts.
#ENDSARS
revolution in your room behind your fone bah? lolzzzzz pls go and eat shawama
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Impregnable101: 7:43pm On Feb 24, 2020
Simplebeauty:
shocked shocked

In Nigeria life is very Cheap
How?

Do you know I give cheap loans?
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by dozzybreezy(m): 7:45pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordAzubuike:

God will punish u and ur generation.
I am not a yahoo boy but November last year Sars snatched N20,000k from N28,000k I was having in my pocket just because I was looking fresh and fly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Florence Onome Odior: ExUBA Manager In Tears As She's Remanded In Prison / Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic / Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.