Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Throwback:do You Remember Them?(pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback:do You Remember Them?(pic) (5387 Views)

BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) / Throwback Picture Of Destiny Etiko - Compare With Present - See Pictures / Majek Fashek Poses With His Cute Relatives After 10 Years Of Not Seeing Them.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback:do You Remember Them?(pic) by ladyteska(f): 12:21am On Jun 18, 2015
when Resonance came,everybody loved their album-chinwe ike(my best song is *holyghost fire*) but loved Esther(Estar) more...and Uche was a great rapper....do you remember them?

2 Shares

Re: Throwback:do You Remember Them?(pic) by VickyRotex(f): 12:27am On Jun 18, 2015
Awwww. My lele Diva.

*Singing* smiley

Yesterday I asked my mama
Mama could you please tell me the road from here
That I could take
She said
Lee lee (5x) lekene mo sochi ma e (2x)

In my days as I could see
All of my potentialities
Hang like a spell in my dreams
I need to spring back I....
I need reality

Yeah
Lee lee (5x) lekene mu oh!
Sochi ma e (echo)
Lee lee (7x) lekene mu oh

Nem anya, anom ebe a
Chukwu muo nso
Gbadata e
Echezokwana nwa gi e
Onye nwem o
Gbapute mu e

Thanks for the throw back Op cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Throwback:do You Remember Them?(pic) by Chopet(m): 12:28am On Jun 18, 2015
Lele lele lele o..
Leleee oo lele..
Lekelem oooo
So chi ma ee ..
So chi lee
Re: Throwback:do You Remember Them?(pic) by ladyteska(f): 12:35am On Jun 18, 2015
VickyRotex:
Awwww. My lele Diva.

*Singing* smiley

Yesterday I asked my mama Mama could you please tell me the road from here That I could take She said Lee lee (5x) lekene mo sochi ma e (2x)
In my days as I could see All of my potentialities Hang like a spell in my dreams I need to spring back I.... I need reality
Yeah Lee lee (5x) lekene mu oh! Sochi ma e (echo) Lee lee (7x) lekene mu oh
Nem anya, anom ebe a Chukwu muo nso Gbadata e Echezokwana nwa gi e Onye nwem o Gbapute mu e

yea no probs...BTW nice voice

1 Like

Re: Throwback:do You Remember Them?(pic) by VickyRotex(f): 12:37am On Jun 18, 2015
ladyteska:
cheesy Thank you wink
Re: Throwback:do You Remember Them?(pic) by missKiffy(f): 12:58am On Jun 18, 2015
I remember, gosh where are they now
Re: Throwback:do You Remember Them?(pic) by elantraceey(f): 1:02am On Jun 18, 2015
I still know how to sing most of the songs.
My best was
Everyday my heart give me an opportunity To pray and say thank you for the day.

I also loved judgement day.
Re: Throwback:do You Remember Them?(pic) by ladyteska(f): 1:04am On Jun 18, 2015
missKiffy:
I remember, gosh where are they now
i heard they went solo
Re: Throwback:do You Remember Them?(pic) by Haywhymido(m): 5:40am On Jun 18, 2015
dey rock dose days

1 Like

Re: Throwback:do You Remember Them?(pic) by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 18, 2015
*With dah holy ghost fire*

1 Like

Re: Throwback:do You Remember Them?(pic) by Sugahylz(f): 8:24am On Jun 18, 2015
I remember them so well. Why did they stop singing? sad
I miss them kiss
Re: Throwback:do You Remember Them?(pic) by sinaj(f): 8:32am On Jun 18, 2015
remember dem with faint memory sad

she luks lyk nadia buari or oz it jux me

1 Like

Re: Throwback:do You Remember Them?(pic) by Nimblemind(m): 10:48am On Jun 18, 2015
Did I just read someone post "nice voice" and the other replied "thank you" or Am I dreaming!!!

I thought I'd seen it all on nairaland but this is the height!!!

3 Likes

Re: Throwback:do You Remember Them?(pic) by AbuMikey(m): 11:11am On Jun 18, 2015
VickyRotex:
Awwww. My lele Diva.

*Singing* smiley

Yesterday I asked my mama Mama could you please tell me the road from here That I could take She said Lee lee (5x) lekene mo sochi ma e (2x)
In my days as I could see All of my potentialities Hang like a spell in my dreams I need to spring back I.... I need reality
Yeah Lee lee (5x) lekene mu oh! Sochi ma e (echo) Lee lee (7x) lekene mu oh
Nem anya, anom ebe a Chukwu muo nso Gbadata e Echezokwana nwa gi e Onye nwem o Gbapute mu e

ladyteska:
VickyRotex:

cheesy Thank you wink
SMH

1 Like

Re: Throwback:do You Remember Them?(pic) by ladyteska(f): 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
Nimblemind:
Did I just read someone post "nice voice" and the other replied "thank you" or Am I dreaming!!!

I thought I'd seen it all on nairaland but this is the height!!!
you just don't wanna understand what you read....no hard feelings
Re: Throwback:do You Remember Them?(pic) by Nimblemind(m): 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
ladyteska:
you just don't wanna understand what you read....no hard feelings

Please try and give an explanation to that weird convo... "Nice voice" and "Thank you" , am really worried about you two!!!
Re: Throwback:do You Remember Them?(pic) by ladyteska(f): 9:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
Nimblemind:

Please try and give an explanation to that weird convo... "Nice voice" and "Thank you" , am really worried about you two!!!
why are you worried?,BTW I think you like those two words
Re: Throwback:do You Remember Them?(pic) by hensben(m): 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
you wan make front page by fire by force @op
Re: Throwback:do You Remember Them?(pic) by tpiadotcom: 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
the band broke up, did they not?

i think the man is in the US or was there at some point, not sure if the lady is still in Nigeria.
Re: Throwback:do You Remember Them?(pic) by Nimblemind(m): 10:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
ladyteska:
why are you worried?,BTW I think you like those two words

My sister you both need help and you know it!!!
Re: Throwback:do You Remember Them?(pic) by Drahmah: 11:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
That lady had a golden voice. She was 'Resonance' imo, the guy was an unnecessary addition .

1 Like

Re: Throwback:do You Remember Them?(pic) by ladyteska(f): 11:50pm On Jun 18, 2015
Nimblemind:

My sister you both need help and you know it!!!
so you say
Re: Throwback:do You Remember Them?(pic) by ladyteska(f): 11:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
tpiadotcom:
the band broke up, did they not?

i think the man is in the US or was there at some point, not sure if the lady is still in Nigeria.
there was a time i heard that he died
Re: Throwback:do You Remember Them?(pic) by ladyteska(f): 11:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
hensben:
you wan make front page by fire by force @op
that is a thought...it would be nice if the thread makes FP
Re: Throwback:do You Remember Them?(pic) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 19, 2015
I loved all the songs, especially "judgement day"

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce & Alex Iwobi Salute Wizkid As They Rock His New Nike 'star Boy' Jersey / #OldAgeChallenge: See What Face App Turned This Lady Old Age To (photos) / Shatta Bandle Shows Up His 65,000 Dollars Bitcoin Wallet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.