Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Marvel Rumored To Take Over DC Comics - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Rumored To Take Over DC Comics (752 Views)

New Superman Will Come Out As Bisexual, DC Comics Announces / DC COMICS UNIVERSITY STUDENTS PLANET / BBNaija: Meet Regina, Tobi Bakre's Rumored Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marvel Rumored To Take Over DC Comics by LordReed(m): 9:04pm On Feb 24, 2020
AT&T CONSIDERING LICENSING DC COMICS TO MARVEL
It is claimed that what AT&T is also contemplating, is getting out of the publishing side of things altogether and farming DC Comics out, possibly to Marvel (note: Ethan Van Sciver said AT&T will close down DC Comics if 5G fails). It's said AT&T doesn't want to sell DC Comics because they see the value in the various intellectual properties (i.e. Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman).

https://cosmicbook.news/marvel-taking-over-dc-comics?amp
Re: Marvel Rumored To Take Over DC Comics by Vic2Ree(m): 10:27am On Mar 19, 2020
MJBOLT, hulk616, pu7pl3 etc. Have any of you seen this?
Re: Marvel Rumored To Take Over DC Comics by MJBOLT: 8:25am On Mar 20, 2020
yeah

Vic2Ree:
MJBOLT, hulk616, pu7pl3 etc. Have any of you seen this?
Re: Marvel Rumored To Take Over DC Comics by stonemind(f): 10:51am On Mar 20, 2020
LordReed:
AT&T CONSIDERING LICENSING DC COMICS TO MARVEL
It is claimed that what AT&T is also contemplating, is getting out of the publishing side of things altogether and farming DC Comics out, possibly to Marvel (note: Ethan Van Sciver said AT&T will close down DC Comics if 5G fails). It's said AT&T doesn't want to sell DC Comics because they see the value in the various intellectual properties (i.e. Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman).

https://cosmicbook.news/marvel-taking-over-dc-comics?amp

Stop spreading fake news mumu

1 Like

Re: Marvel Rumored To Take Over DC Comics by LordReed(m): 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2020
stonemind:

Stop spreading fake news mumu

Did you read the article you dummy?
Re: Marvel Rumored To Take Over DC Comics by Searchingvictor: 5:37am On Jan 10, 2023
LordReed:

Did you read the article you dummy?

Boss, pardon me for the mention.
Please, can you help me with any amount sir. I want to use it to stock my shop. Help please. I was scammed last month, and its affecting my business

(1) (Reply)

Download Money Heist Season 4 - Naija Mode / Do You Have What It Takes / The Secret! What Is Your View?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.