Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Adekunle Ayomikun Steals ₦340,000 After Hiding In Bank’s Toilet Overnight - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adekunle Ayomikun Steals ₦340,000 After Hiding In Bank’s Toilet Overnight (67424 Views)

Househelp Arrested For Stealing Employer’s $51,000 After 3 Days Of Employment / Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo / 50-Year-Old Man Arrested After Hiding Day-old Baby Inside Zipped Handbag (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Ayomikun Steals ₦340,000 After Hiding In Bank’s Toilet Overnight by Mateen1000: 12:19pm On Feb 25, 2020
franugo:

Its stated in the op that the money was taken from the bulk room...all security have access to bulk room oga. Are u confusing bulk room for vault Cause customers sef have access to bulk rooms
I was talking about after banking hours
At least the incident didn’t happen during banking hours, Are u also saying they left the bulk room open or what undecided
Re: Adekunle Ayomikun Steals ₦340,000 After Hiding In Bank’s Toilet Overnight by Abdelux223: 12:35pm On Feb 25, 2020
Makavelli25:
Omo see our future prof,that boy don watch money heist tire. Btw the boy really tried
Modified
i wish to meet that boy
But wait o,banks dont check their toilet when they close,omo make me too go hide o

shocked potential theif alert grin
Re: Adekunle Ayomikun Steals ₦340,000 After Hiding In Bank’s Toilet Overnight by tunize(m): 1:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
Meaning fcmb is a loosed bank. How can u keep money in your bulk room over night abi their vault dey leak. The story get k-leg because no cash is ever left in bulk room at end of balancing for the day.
Re: Adekunle Ayomikun Steals ₦340,000 After Hiding In Bank’s Toilet Overnight by Makavelli25: 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2020
Abdelux223:

shocked potential theif alert grin
Gbenuesuon. Ole le everybody
Re: Adekunle Ayomikun Steals ₦340,000 After Hiding In Bank’s Toilet Overnight by Legendguru: 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2020
Ye
Re: Adekunle Ayomikun Steals ₦340,000 After Hiding In Bank’s Toilet Overnight by kingthreat(m): 5:53pm On Feb 25, 2020
Stupid boy. He should have hidden in the toilet still till activity has started
Re: Adekunle Ayomikun Steals ₦340,000 After Hiding In Bank’s Toilet Overnight by franugo(m): 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2020
Mateen1000:

I was talking about after banking hours
At least the incident didn’t happen during banking hours, Are u also saying they left the bulk room open or what undecided

Unless you work in Fidelity bank and have first hand info better than I do, then believe me when I say that no cash is expected to be in d bulk room, outside the vault after work hours. In my experience, which is extensive, bulk rooms aren't locked after work hours. Just merely shut and sometimes left wide open.
Re: Adekunle Ayomikun Steals ₦340,000 After Hiding In Bank’s Toilet Overnight by Neddyogu(m): 8:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
Ayomikun wants to Ámotékun some money without working for it, so Adekunle went to mine Gold inside toilet. O boy what amai even saying sef!

Money Heist, Ámotékun version....

One more bottle jare!
Re: Adekunle Ayomikun Steals ₦340,000 After Hiding In Bank’s Toilet Overnight by Dreyton36: 8:51pm On Feb 25, 2020
Imagine how long that Lil boy must've been planning this
The main reason why thieves don't give up their plot to steal is because they only think of the advantage and not the disadvantage
Re: Adekunle Ayomikun Steals ₦340,000 After Hiding In Bank’s Toilet Overnight by raphy(m): 9:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
idont belive this where pics .so bank no get cctv again or cleaners .
bank now Adays are robbing thereself in the form of people .scam country
Re: Adekunle Ayomikun Steals ₦340,000 After Hiding In Bank’s Toilet Overnight by luluosas(m): 10:57pm On Feb 25, 2020

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Ayomikun Steals ₦340,000 After Hiding In Bank’s Toilet Overnight by Opeakins(m): 11:10pm On Feb 25, 2020
Diz country don fail us
Re: Adekunle Ayomikun Steals ₦340,000 After Hiding In Bank’s Toilet Overnight by Goddyj(m): 11:27pm On Feb 25, 2020
Wait o! Does it mean that all the doors to all the rooms in the banking Hall of that bank are left unlocked after the day's activities
Even the main entrance!!
Re: Adekunle Ayomikun Steals ₦340,000 After Hiding In Bank’s Toilet Overnight by redsun(m): 12:53am On Feb 26, 2020
The way none staff move around in sensitive areas of Nigerian banks is unbelievable, hardly any restriction. Groundnut sellers, pure water sellers, name them, all of them move freely in the inner chambers of the banks, they even have hustlers that facilitate transactions, especially foreign exchange transaction. It is crazy.
Re: Adekunle Ayomikun Steals ₦340,000 After Hiding In Bank’s Toilet Overnight by sayisayi(m): 1:15am On Feb 26, 2020
He should have stayed there till the morning, chilled in the banking hall for 20 mins, then walked out with a madam.
Re: Adekunle Ayomikun Steals ₦340,000 After Hiding In Bank’s Toilet Overnight by izibili44: 3:28am On Feb 26, 2020
correct.just pray they listen.
bigass123:
The management of Fcmb should take over the responsibility of that boy.. If well groomed, he's a brain that will be very useful in the future. If you send him to prison. What will you gain? You have just sent a good brain to be trained by criminals to torment the society in the future. Trust me, he'll come out a terror. This is where this country always gets it wrong.
Re: Adekunle Ayomikun Steals ₦340,000 After Hiding In Bank’s Toilet Overnight by tomdon(m): 4:33am On Feb 26, 2020
bigass123:
The management of Fcmb should take over the responsibility of that boy.. If well groomed, he's a brain that will be very useful in the future. If you send him to prison. What will you gain? You have just sent a good brain to be trained by criminals to torment the society in the future. Trust me, he'll come out a terror. This is where this country always gets it wrong.

Is he the only teenage Nigerian boy living in poverty? Your recommendation is that criminality be rewarded but uprightness be overlooked.
It doesn't work that way
You recommendation starts and ends in movie scenes.
Re: Adekunle Ayomikun Steals ₦340,000 After Hiding In Bank’s Toilet Overnight by Tyno12(m): 11:22pm On Feb 26, 2020
Please what happened to the keys to the vault room?
Re: Adekunle Ayomikun Steals ₦340,000 After Hiding In Bank’s Toilet Overnight by EnglandAmaka(f): 12:48pm On Feb 17
Makavelli25:
Omo see our future prof,that boy don watch money heist tire. Btw the boy really tried
Modified
i wish to meet that boy
But wait o,banks dont check their toilet when they close,omo make me too go hide o

---------------------
Omo,this ma comment sell o

The comment sell true true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

London Police Discover $8.5million In Nigerian Student's Apartment (Video, Photo / Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! / White Canadian Man Defrauds 515 Nigerians, Others Of $29 Million (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.