Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins (18633 Views)

Women's Champions League El Classico Sets New Attendance World Record of 91,553 / Halle Equals Ronaldo's Record Of Scoring In Every UCL Group Stage Match / The Youngest Player To Score In 5 Consecutive Champions League Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by babakb: 7:43am On Feb 25, 2020
Expert17:

Athletico Madrid coming soon grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Which Athletico? The one that Cr7 single handedly demolished last season?

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by stEveWoz: 7:51am On Feb 25, 2020
BLESSICA:
Who else agrees with me that every sport are now compromised.

Only for the wise!!
I know right

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by judedwriter(m): 7:56am On Feb 25, 2020
Not a fan of Liverpool but I love to watch their matches!

Nothing stops them from winning the primiership and hopefully the champions league!

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by Adakintroy2: 8:00am On Feb 25, 2020
basmur:
Liverpool Fc is already invincible irrespective of whether it meet or surpass Arsenal's record. Them don try.. if not for man city in the last season, Liverpool would have easily won the league.

They are not invisible until they do the invisible.

That one you DE talk na your own.

Am a goon, if you wondering. If you not wondering it's ok..am still a goon.
Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by wiseGD: 8:03am On Feb 25, 2020
I think a lot of this comes from the kind of club they have (it's more of a FAMILY than a club) and the manager they have.
He is a humble man who seems to be more than just a manager with the team..the way he relates with them..he seems more like a friend than a boss.
The drive in the team feels like when you want to play your all for someone you respect/for a club that is practically family.
No one is competing for superiority. You just want to win as a team.
No wonder I love them.

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by Mythychord(m): 8:08am On Feb 25, 2020
Get yourself this type of art at affordable price, 1k for the first ten people

1 Share

Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by monaPhilz: 8:11am On Feb 25, 2020
devigblegble:
I just feel sorry for Atletico Madrid cuz the kind of beating they will receive when they come to London won’t be optional
Liverpool can't score 2 past Atletico Madrid
Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by vickydevoka(m): 8:23am On Feb 25, 2020
Abeg where Liverpool take buy Arnold n Robertson. Bcus those two guys over Sabi the worri them.

4 Likes

Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by Jeffy1206(m): 8:42am On Feb 25, 2020
Watford will undo that... I see them dropping points at Watford this weekend.
Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by OlawaleBammie: 8:49am On Feb 25, 2020
NorthernSerene:
Thank you, I have been scroling to see this kind of comment. As a Madrid fan, I love Liverpool and would love to see them thrashing Atletico like 6 goals to nil but Mane has killed the show in Metropolitano lask week for failing to calm himself during the first half of the match. I hope he won't repeat that in second leg or Liverpool are out. I love the guy too but now oh! I wish Liverpool beat the hell out of Sim One.

See this one, u want Atletico to b bashed?? and u called ursef a Madrid fan?? shior.

u re a madrid fan by sucess and not by passion, if u love madrid u wil love everything from the city.

well, am a madrid fan as well, and i love liverpool, j love what they are doin and i want them to break many records BUT i stop loving dem wen dey face any Spanish opposition (apart from barca, and d reson for this is cus barca are adversaries to madrid my club)

We love laliga

we breath laliga

laliga is d home.

hala madrid.
Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by Koolking(m): 8:51am On Feb 25, 2020
MylezKayn:
Impressive... I hope Ole Gunnar is seeing his mates

Ole is still learning on the job. He is excused. Call Mourinho's attention. He is the most hyped coach in the world.
Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by HypePlusIQ(m): 8:54am On Feb 25, 2020
Mythychord:
Get yourself this type of art at affordable price, 1k for the first ten people
Let's talk
Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by frndfghtr(m): 9:03am On Feb 25, 2020
BLESSICA:

Only for the wise!!
even baby oku, virtual, zoom all na scam

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by NorthernSerene(m): 9:05am On Feb 25, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

See this one, u want Atletico to b bashed?? and u called ursef a Madrid fan?? shior.

u re a madrid fan by sucess and not by passion, if u love madrid u wil love everything from the city.

well, am a madrid fan as well, and i love liverpool, j love what they are doin and i want them to break many records BUT i stop loving dem wen dey face any Spanish opposition (apart from barca, and d reson for this is cus barca are adversaries to madrid my club)

We love laliga

we breath laliga

laliga is d home.

hala madrid.
So what do you want me do now ? Huh? Upon all your preach ' ain't gonna change my wish. Haba !
Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by OlawaleBammie: 9:11am On Feb 25, 2020
NorthernSerene:
So what do you want me do now ? Huh? Upon all your preach ' ain't gonna change my wish. Haba !

Come back home son, come back.. dont get infatuated by the doing of this LFC.
Last tym out dey defeated Barcelona all dey were saying was "English second team defeated ur laliga best nya nya nya..

If Atletico lose to dem den we wont hear word again from all dos English league faithfuls.

Dont say u want dem to beat Atletico cus Atletico are part of us..

Laliga takes it allll
Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by sundayoluwatimi(m): 9:28am On Feb 25, 2020
[s][/s]
noxy1962:
Like if you think Liverpool will win the treble this season. Share if you don’t.
Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by REALHEAVEN: 9:30am On Feb 25, 2020
masterflowx:

Hater go and ask Messi and Barca fans

Let me add something. Liverpool won the CL but Messi still won the Ballon'Or and FiFA player of the year awards.

Why didn't any player from Liverpool win those awards?. Messi's performance outshines titles.

I doubt if any player in the history of Liverpool has been 1/100000th as good as Leo Messi.

Stop comparing Messi with Liverpool, Messi's achievements in the last few years supersedes all that Liverpool has achieved.
Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by masterflowx(m): 9:41am On Feb 25, 2020
REALHEAVEN:

Let me add something. Liverpool won the CL but Messi still won the Ballon'Or and FiFA player of the year awards.

Why didn't any player from Liverpool win those awards?. Messi's performance outshines titles.

I doubt if any player in the history of Liverpool has been 1/100000th as good as Leo Messi.

Stop comparing Messi with Liverpool, Messi's achievements in the last few years supersedes all that Liverpool has achieved.

Pained Barca fan.

Walahi, this OP no try this morning bco

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by masterflowx(m): 9:42am On Feb 25, 2020
REALHEAVEN:

Pained Barca fan.

Walahi, this OP no try this morning because he's going to put many people to depression.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by KennieFezzie: 9:43am On Feb 25, 2020
Such a great club.
I'm a Barca fan but already falling in love with Liverpool grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by Hozil92(m): 9:47am On Feb 25, 2020
BLESSICA:

Only for the wise!!
How? Explain yourself
Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by Hyginussochima(m): 9:58am On Feb 25, 2020

luvola:
Liverpool have equalled Manchester City’s record of 18 consecutive Premier League wins after beating West Ham 3-2 at Anfield on Monday night .
Jurgen Klopp’s side have won every league game since they drew 1-1 with Manchester United at Old Trafford in October, a result which, remarkably, remains the only time they have dropped points all season.

The win also sends the Reds 22 points clear of City at the top of the table and within sight of claiming their first Premier League title.

City’s 18-run winning sequence came during the 2017-18 season, when they won the title with a record-breaking 100 points, but Liverpool are on course to surpass that mark this season.

The Merseysiders can set a new record of 19 straight league wins when they travel to relegation-threatened Watford on Saturday evening.

The run also sees Liverpool’s unbeaten league run extended to 44 matches, closing in on Arsenal’s all-time English top flight record of 49.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/liverpool-equal-premier-league-winning-run-record-a4370351.html

Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by Hyginussochima(m): 10:01am On Feb 25, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
KennieFezzie:
Such a great club.
I'm a Barca fan but already falling in love with Liverpool grin grin
Hyginussochima:

you are not alone dear same with me
Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 25, 2020
Expert17:

We want to ask Athletico Madrid.
Athletico 1 vs liVARpool ( no shot on target) cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
Mr Expert17, how were you able to sleep last night?
Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 25, 2020

Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by Donpaper: 10:08am On Feb 25, 2020
They are on fire this season
Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 25, 2020
vickydevoka:
Abeg where Liverpool take buy Arnold n Robertson. Bcus those two guys over Sabi the worri them.
Arnold was the under 23 captain in Liverpool. He's been at the club since he was a child, he got his breakthrough into the first team because Clyne got a long term injury so he was brought to deputize for Gomez who is also not comfortable playing as a full back.

As for Robertson, his story is that of a miracle. He's tried his luck with clubs but never accepted, he came online and typed about him planning to commit suicide due to the depression from being rejected in trials. Hull got him and never valued him until Klopp bought him.
He was never meant to be the starter but a backup to Moreno who was a beans. The moment Moreno got injured was the breakthrough he was looking for. He played his heart out and got the support of the kops.

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by Nikiballerz: 10:12am On Feb 25, 2020
dominique:
But West Ham really tensioned them last night despite the win

History never remembers "tensioners" or who played beautiful football or parked the bus or who won with luck.......awon olote por but we will be "OTEdola" when we win the league,destroys assnal 49 unbeaten and become invincibles....
Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by openmine(m): 10:23am On Feb 25, 2020
kingkakaone:

Mr Expert17, how were you able to sleep last night?
The guy was in sivia pains but las las he will be all right cheesy
Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by REALHEAVEN: 10:57am On Feb 25, 2020
masterflowx:

Pained Barca fan.

Walahi, this OP no try this morning bco

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 25, 2020
openmine:

The guy was in sivia pains but las las he will be all right cheesy
Lol... Osazsky has deactivated.
He was the number one Liverpool hater last season, I think Expert17 has taken his position.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FA Cup: Man Utd Vs Reading (4 - 0) On 7th January 2017 / Manchester City Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 8th November 2020 / Manchester City Vs. PSG : UCL (1 - 0) On 12th April 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.