Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins (18674 Views)

Women's Champions League El Classico Sets New Attendance World Record of 91,553 / Halle Equals Ronaldo's Record Of Scoring In Every UCL Group Stage Match / The Youngest Player To Score In 5 Consecutive Champions League Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by Theboss100(m): 11:14am On Feb 25, 2020
Expert17:
After 30 years of sorrow...... grin grin grin
Like man united 29yrs of menstral flow abi Man city 43 and Chelsea 49 years of irregular menstral cycle. Abi shift make i breeze blow me.
Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by Expert17: 11:31am On Feb 25, 2020
kingkakaone:

Mr Expert17, how were you able to sleep last night?

The way u slept wen Athletico madrid beat you grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by Officialpyper(m): 11:38am On Feb 25, 2020
vickydevoka:
Abeg where Liverpool take buy Arnold n Robertson. Bcus those two guys over Sabi the worri them.
Arnold is from Liverpool academy while Robertson is from Hull City for just £8.5m

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by donMIG(m): 11:39am On Feb 25, 2020
Liverpool best team in the world!

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by PCFC(m): 1:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
Yes

Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by BLESSICA: 1:27pm On Feb 25, 2020
Hozil92:

How? Explain yourself
if u bet u will understand bro.
Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by kiarra(m): 1:49pm On Feb 25, 2020
Check my signature guys
Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by NorthernSerene(m): 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Come back home son, come back.. dont get infatuated by the doing of this LFC.
Last tym out dey defeated Barcelona all dey were saying was "English second team defeated ur laliga best nya nya nya..

If Atletico lose to dem den we wont hear word again from all dos English league faithfuls.

Dont say u want dem to beat Atletico cus Atletico are part of us..

Laliga takes it allll
Sorry 'am not coming back father, 'am not coming. Let's just focus on how we gonna beat Man. City and all those who come our way including the said Liverpool and become champions once more. #HalaMadrid
Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by Greatfullheart: 1:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
WE'LL NEVER WALK ALONE. THE PREMIER LEAGUES IS OURS, WE'RE IN TO BREAK AND SET THE RECORDS

Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by OlawaleBammie: 2:13pm On Feb 25, 2020
NorthernSerene:
Sorry 'am not coming back father, 'am not coming. Let's just focus on how we gonna beat Man. City and all those who come our way including the said Liverpool and become champions once more. #HalaMadrid

I dont know why i always have the feeling dat i have the upper hand over every other team, its only barca dat is giving me probs

but now madrid are nt serious, bad decisions they are making everyday, now i cant point to a major No9 of ours apart from benzema wey b on and off.

many great goal scorers outside there but no, we no go buy.
anyways, we go stil survive am as we re used to.

#HalaMarrid
Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by Dagrace01(m): 3:26pm On Feb 25, 2020
God of Arsenal, where at thy face?
Our only pride is 49games unbeaten!
Let Liverpool lose their next game.
Amen grin tongue grin
Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 25, 2020
Expert17:

The way u slept wen Athletico madrid beat you grin grin grin grin grin
Naaah,I never had issues with the loss to athletico, I knew sooner or later a loss was inevitable.
The aim was to win the EPL before the season started and I believe that is almost done.

No team is expected to win always, my issue with some of you here is that you always want LFC to lose and you are always on their matter.
Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by NorthernSerene(m): 7:29pm On Feb 25, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

I dont know why i always have the feeling dat i have the upper hand over every other team, its only barca dat is giving me probs

but now madrid are nt serious, bad decisions they are making everyday, now i cant point to a major No9 of ours apart from benzema wey b on and off.

many great goal scorers outside there but no, we no go buy.
anyways, we go stil survive am as we re used to.

#HalaMarrid
Yeah, #HalaMadrid
Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by EbukaHades10(m): 9:16pm On Feb 25, 2020
Expert17:
After 30 years of sorrow...... grin grin grin
Baba, where you go since? We no see you again (no be say we dey find u)
Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by Expert17: 9:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Baba, where you go since? We no see you again (no be say we dey find u)

I dey prepare for Athletico Madrid return leg at Anfield wink wink wink
Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by EbukaHades10(m): 9:23pm On Feb 25, 2020
Expert17:

I dey prepare for Athletico Madrid return leg at Anfield wink wink wink
God go keep us alive pass that day sef
Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by Mythychord(m): 10:00pm On Feb 25, 2020
HypePlusIQ:

Let's talk
.09024496344 dat is my number
Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
The greatest joy in my heart is jurgen finally realizing how terrible Lovren is,that preek was the reason we didn’t win the league last season ,I hope we sell him or he gets injured af
Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by Ebenezar2020(m): 10:59pm On Feb 25, 2020
monaPhilz:
Liverpool can't score 2 past Atletico Madrid
they can.
Juventus scored 3 last season and sent them packing.
Donoro Ebukahades10 abi no be so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Champions League Draw On 20th December 2012 / Manchester United Vs Liverpool (0 - 0) On 24th February 2019 / FA Cup: Man Utd Vs Reading (4 - 0) On 7th January 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.