Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each' - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each' (32995 Views)

Federal Character Commission Was Like A Market For Selling Job Slots – Chair / NPA Or Efcc, Which Of These Jobs Is The Best With Good Pay, Please Help / Senate To End Underground Recruitment Into Federal Agencies – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each' by ugonology(m): 1:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
This is the reality of nigeria today, a country where everything is for sale. My only advice to the youths is to establish businesses of their own. I know its hard, but its a worthy sacrifice for you and your unborn kids.
Re: Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each' by gambia(m): 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
eherbal:
job applicants buying job positions for #3million naira? I'm not understanding.

Its happening, my colleague bought CBN slot for his younger brother for 2.5million naira.

2 Likes

Re: Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each' by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
Nbote:
Story, as if dey are not aware most MDA job slots are either by recommendation letters or outright purchase.. Who know know say FIRS and even d recent NNPC marketed some of its slots

Someone has forwarded to me a text which is in my phone that he purchased Nigerian Ports Authority job from the Federal Character Commission at N3million

fake news
Re: Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each' by slowice(m): 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2020
Nonsense.... They re probably angry because they sold the position to the highest bidder rather than give them their usual slot
Re: Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each' by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2020
gambia:

Its happening, my colleague bought CBN slot for his younger brother for 2.5million naira.

and he is complaining ?

it is better he gave the 2.5 million to CBN .OR if it is fulani herders men them will reject it oooo
Re: Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each' by Tulsaguy: 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2020
FIRS Abuja, a friend just finished service there, N2m for permanent placement.... no be joke.

2 Likes

Re: Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each' by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2020
okekwumusa:
Last time you promise of investigating hijacking and sales of FIRS job by some top national assemble member, up till now no update. please stop bordering us with all this because it will die a natural death

ooooooo let me update you them don finish the recruitment . everybody is doing ok

oga see you life

waiting for probe
Re: Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each' by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 25, 2020
I work with an NGO and a Government official offered to see a job to me with one agency. I said I have a job and he said no problem. I can just buy the job and continue with my normal job and pay comes every month. There are many people like this. Nothing new

1 Like

Re: Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each' by Fisher007: 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
People in the south part of Nigeria are just too docile or not well informed. Things that happen in the north on federal employments will just make you know we can never unite or be one. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each' by Reference(m): 2:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
And what is the overwhelming response of a beleaguered. Correct. Read the posts previously then you know why a country can be run down so bad. An indolent citizenry that sees their misfortunes as normal. There is nothing that can be done for such people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each' by Staro: 2:27pm On Feb 25, 2020
Buhari is a thief
Re: Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each' by ilyasom(m): 2:37pm On Feb 25, 2020
Mymynd4u:
Damnnnnn niggarrrrrrrrrrrr werey Omo uniben

E no dey tire u

Can the mods banned slawormir for 5 months, abeg am tired of seeing Damnnnnn niggarrr on every thread abeg

This is true. Niggarr is a demeaning word
Re: Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each' by AMvanquish: 2:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
Mikelarteta:
That’s why we need to be connected my people, the more reason the rich is getting richer at the expense of the poor. Government parastatals are full of unqualified people just because they know somebody up there. Go to NNPC you will be amazed at the new hires. The recruitment process of written aptitude test and all that shit are for southerners, the Aboki’s has 60 % slot already to be shared among themselves while the south struggle for the remaining 40% through all kinds of means.

BTW which senate wants to investigate? Is it the US senate or the Nigerian senate that is the main culprit in this heinous crime against the poor and and oppressed Nigerian.

But during Jonathan & OBJs time , the south were rolling too now. Its not particular to North alone, it happens who ever is in power ,his Geopolitical Zone benefits.
Re: Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each' by mechanics(m): 2:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
The truth is, this has been going on for years but they have not deem it fit to probe those responsible, I pray the probe will see the light of the day.
Re: Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each' by ademijuwonlo(f): 2:56pm On Feb 25, 2020
This is shameful... Nigeria has really gone all time low. Thirty years ago, people got job based on qualifications but now you have to know someone or buy Job.
Re: Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each' by Ekowoman(f): 2:57pm On Feb 25, 2020
This is the smallest of many scams perpetrated by the high and mighty for them and their children
Re: Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each' by naturefellow(m): 2:57pm On Feb 25, 2020
cRobo:
Long overdue

Proper investigation should be carried out in most govt recruitment
Investigation by same corrupt senate?. Give me a break biko.

This seems more like a personal vendetta being that their candidates missed out of the allotted slots.
Re: Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each' by Shawarmaboss: 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2020
Story!!! As if they r nt d ones who gets d slot to sell to prospective buyer thru agents.
Re: Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each' by Lastanza: 3:33pm On Feb 25, 2020
Na wao. e don reach 3mil already.
3mil to get a job, and u expect the person to cross leg and be watching while at the job
Re: Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each' by Dollabiz: 3:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
3m for job
Re: Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each' by SctDonald(m): 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
What of NDLEA... After interview, no name was published but heard the agency has picked up some acclaimed qualified candidates..
Re: Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each' by Lanre0: 4:03pm On Feb 25, 2020
The confidence we initially had in Buhari is eroding on daily basis. Aisha Buhari has said it all that her husband has lost control of governance. I hope Buhari will not be stoned out eventually .May ALLAH Almighty save us.
Re: Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each' by AmukuFord: 4:10pm On Feb 25, 2020
This is why I take slow weed anytime I hear this type of news to cool off
Re: Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each' by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
Nbote:
Story, as if dey are not aware most MDA job slots are either by recommendation letters or outright purchase.. Who know know say FIRS and even d recent NNPC marketed some of its slots

Pls what is MDA?
Re: Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each' by mamdanju: 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
Even INEC jobs recently announced is already being sold for 700k
Re: Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each' by beardedboy(m): 4:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
Mymynd4u:
Damnnnnn niggarrrrrrrrrrrr werey Omo uniben

E no dey tire u

Can the mods banned slawormir for 5 months, abeg am tired of seeing Damnnnnn niggarrr on every thread abeg

Actually, some of us are feelin him! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each' by ikorodureporta: 4:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
dat their head wey dey do eyes like say she be saint. how can you suffer people to go & write a test & interview far away from their residence, & u end up selling out their employment letters to those who never applied for the job...

Thunder wey go hit all of una there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each' by Nbote(m): 4:45pm On Feb 25, 2020
Circa:

Pls what is MDA?
Ministries , Departments and Agencies
Re: Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each' by AreaFada2: 5:23pm On Feb 25, 2020
Nbote:
Nor mind them.

Even armed forces jobs. All those Short Service courses for professional degree holders, na same format. VERY few get in by luck. I know someone backed by a colonel yet got no slot. Top score in tests including physical/exercise. Senior military guys, ministers and others take the slots or are sold on.
Re: Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each' by Metrofox(m): 5:49pm On Feb 25, 2020
Investigating because they're supposed to investigate or because this one was done without their notice?
"He who seeks equity must come to the table with clean hands"
same senate was in the news recently for sharing FIRS slots to their children and cronies..
Animals..if u still think Nigeria is going to be OK, you need a mental checkup
Re: Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each' by Heineken(m): 6:14pm On Feb 25, 2020
Rubbish.. They are there to embezzle.. They won't do anything... Stupid country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Invitation For Guaranty Trust Bank Aptitude Test! / Jobs At The RCCG Camp - Various Positions / Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.