Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each' - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each' (32994 Views)

Federal Character Commission Was Like A Market For Selling Job Slots – Chair / NPA Or Efcc, Which Of These Jobs Is The Best With Good Pay, Please Help / Senate To End Underground Recruitment Into Federal Agencies – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each' by davillian(m): 6:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
Mikelarteta:
That’s why we need to be connected my people, the more reason the rich is getting richer at the expense of the poor. Government parastatals are full of unqualified people just because they know somebody up there. Go to NNPC you will be amazed at the new hires. The recruitment process of written aptitude test and all that shit are for southerners, the Aboki’s has 60 % slot already to be shared among themselves while the south struggle for the remaining 40% through all kinds of means.

BTW which senate wants to investigate? Is it the US senate or the Nigerian senate that is the main culprit in this heinous crime against the poor and and oppressed Nigerian.
Its 80 to 20 and the most annoying thing is that its the 20% that does the job of the 80% olodo Hausa people.....

1 Like

Re: Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each' by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
Lol. Man o war lmao

Mightymanna:
Not only NPA must government agencies are guilty, and it is the only way for the "connectionless" Man to work there if he has some cash with him
NNPC, FIRS, NPA, EFCC DPR etc are exclusively reserved for the kids of the well to do Nigerians.
The only ones they consider us is Nigerian Army, NSDCC Federal Government Unity Colleges etc Man O War and sort.

Abeg let me observe my siesta in peace haba
This country is hopeless

Re: Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each' by Alyusroh03: 7:14am On Feb 26, 2020
*LETTING IN GBAGADA*

New built 4nos of 3bedroom flat at Okealo millennium estate Gbagada

Rent: Down 2.5million up 2.7million

Nb: prefers a corporate tenant that can take all four or individuals that have a good corporate job.

DM NOW OR CALL/WHATSAPP 08181931642 BEFORE ITS GONE

Re: Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each' by Godrocks: 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2020
Imarnuel08:
I work with an NGO and a Government official offered to see a job to me with one agency. I said I have a job and he said no problem. I can just buy the job and continue with my normal job and pay comes every month. There are many people like this. Nothing new
can u connect me to someone there am willing to pay
Re: Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each' by Prestdude: 1:21am On Sep 05, 2020
gambia:

Its happening, my colleague bought CBN slot for his younger brother for 2.5million naira.

When was that?
Re: Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each' by gambia(m): 6:07am On Sep 05, 2020
Prestdude:

When was that?

Last year.
Re: Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each' by pacespot(m): 7:42am On Sep 14, 2020
Can you imagine someone buying a job slot with that sum working deligently for the country? Everything is for sale in this country. The way Nigerians behave when they see money makes me wonder if their civilization is yet unravelled to manage national resources. Nigerians are not mentally fit to be in charge of money belonging to other people, it is like putting a cat to watch over a fish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Invitation For Guaranty Trust Bank Aptitude Test! / Jobs At The RCCG Camp - Various Positions / Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.