Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:47 AM

Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo (9675 Views)

11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto / Politician Charged With Rape Of A 5year Old Girl. / 5year Old Girl Raped At Bolingo Hotel In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by AloyEmeka5: 12:11am On Dec 18, 2010
Friday, December 17, 2010
[size=14pt]Missing 5year old girl: Sharon Omolayo[/size]

Sharon (left) with mum and sister,

5year old Sharon Omolayo is missing. She was last seen on Monday december 13,2010 when a family member was sent to pick her up in a taxi cab after school hours from Avicenna school, Ikeja. She has since not been seen and and the uncle who picked her up is also missing. His phone is switched off and he cannot also be traced.

If you have any information about this missing girl, please contact the nearest police station or call 08025945672.

http://lindaikeji..com/2010/12/missing-5year-old-girl-sharon-omolayo.html
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by Osama10(m): 12:22am On Dec 18, 2010
This is really sad.
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by Arkhin(m): 12:29am On Dec 18, 2010
embarassed Eehya, i pray you find her soon, that means you are looking for two people. I only pray it's not a kidnap case. Pele
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by strangerf: 6:23am On Dec 18, 2010
I pray you find her soon

Any Ibo man or woman living close to her? grin
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by san26dy(f): 12:52pm On Dec 18, 2010
Eyaa chai. Beautiful girl.
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2010
I pray she is found.God bless n protect u little girl where ever u r.
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by olax44(m): 1:05pm On Dec 18, 2010
we will find her by god's grace.
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by turboman(m): 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2010
I pray they find [size=16pt]them[/size] soon. I wonder why everyone is praying for only the child  
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by tellwisdom: 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2010
[tr]@strangerf, [/tr] Ssshhhhhhhh!
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 18, 2010
strangerf:

I pray you find her soon

Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by nero12: 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2010
strangerf, what do you mean (onyentori)
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by congoshine(m): 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2010
strangerf:

I pray you find her soon

This is very ,very insensitive  angry

Its not a laughing matter & u should be ashamed of yourself

I honestly pray for good news on this. . .its been all over facebook,tho' they said it was a 'houseboy' that went to pick her up from school.  cry cry
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by davedozz(m): 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2010
strangerf:

I pray you find her soon

what is the meaning of dis RUBBISH?! I pray and hope she'll be located real soon,
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by ladi02(m): 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2010
I pray they both return home soonest!
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by Borat1: 2:48pm On Dec 18, 2010
strangerf:

I pray you find her soon

Your father will be kidnapped this christmas. AMEN

@topic,
We pray for her safe return.
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by Akuviv: 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2010
I pray the Lord protect them and cause the plans of the wicked to fail over this matter. Amen. May the Lord strengthen the family in Jesus' name, Amen
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by 2kurupt(m): 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2010
This is disheartenin for any family to go thru. I pray u find the kid & uncle soonest
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by cjotech: 3:19pm On Dec 18, 2010
What a lovely little innocent girl. My prayer is that she ll be found soonest. No evil shall befall her.
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by PStacks(m): 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2010
i hope the house boy is not a jjc sha. i pray they find them soon. dont worry. the innocence of the little girl will speak for her.
nero12:

strangerf, what do you mean (onyentori)
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2010
Awww! I pray they find her soon enough.
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by slyopez(m): 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2010
@strangerf u be MUMU ooo. Is it only Igbo's that kidnapp? where did that originated 4rm Naija? I pray that God will intervene in this innocent girl and her uncle's loss.
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by waledoy(m): 3:59pm On Dec 18, 2010
God will protect them and give a lead to there location
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by callme2: 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2010
they will be found in Jesus name

Amen
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by Kunbee: 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2010
This has been all-over fb, God will make a way
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by AloyEmeka5: 4:31pm On Dec 18, 2010
strangerf:

I pray you find her soon

Any Ibo man or woman living close to her?
grin

Would have been ordinarily funny but a child is missing here. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by freecocoa(f): 4:31pm On Dec 18, 2010
I pray they find both of dem soon,may the almighty God protect and keep dem safe in jesus name amen.
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by Iysayah(m): 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2010
why would a man want to hurt a fellow like him? i really hope they are found. parents this is a season to put all your chicks under your wings and never let them off your sight,
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by Princek12(m): 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2010
sad
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by jle(f): 4:46pm On Dec 18, 2010
Such a sweet girl,I pray they find them soon in jesus name Amen.
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by knotty(m): 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2010
How touching, how sad.
once more, i pray they are both rescued in good time; if the Uncle too is not a part of the whole unfortunate incidence.
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by justwise(m): 5:23pm On Dec 18, 2010
strangerf:

I pray you find her soon

Do you really have to joke about this?

@op, my heart goes out to the family, God will bring that child back to the family
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by slinkky(m): 5:37pm On Dec 18, 2010
I pray she and the uncle be found soonest, and my pray to the traumatised family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Denies Extorting N50m From Evans, The Kidnapper / Bandits Kidnap 13 Passengers In Niger State / ARM Pension Employee Accuses Director Of Rape At Office Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.