Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Nigerians Allegedly Mocks Nigerian Girl For Forming In Eatery (see Funny Video) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigerians Allegedly Mocks Nigerian Girl For Forming In Eatery (see Funny Video) (1112 Views)

If You Ate In This Eatery, You Should Be Married Now / See Funny Pictures That Will Make You Laugh So Hard.....(Photos) / Bovi Mocks Nigerian Politicians & NFF President Over Animals Swallowing Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Allegedly Mocks Nigerian Girl For Forming In Eatery (see Funny Video) by PmNews: 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
Nigerians believe it is very common among the females to pretend living to a standard they are not worth.
The Nigerian Twitter users has reacted to the video of a girl that is use more than two minutes to cute chicken at an eatery, whereas she can easily use her hand.
The video which was posted by a Twitter user with the handle @anthoniamcmara has hots lots of comments abusing the girl for trying to pretend a posh life in eating her food with cutlery whereas she could have use her hand.

See pictures and video of the girl below:

Re: Nigerians Allegedly Mocks Nigerian Girl For Forming In Eatery (see Funny Video) by delishpot: 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
post=86944154:
Nigerians believe it is very common among the females to pretend living to a standard they are not worth.
The Nigerian Twitter users has reacted to the video of a girl that is use more than two minutes to cute chicken at an eatery, whereas she can easily use her hand.
The video which was posted by a Twitter user with the handle @anthoniamcmara has hots lots of comments abusing the girl for trying to pretend a posh life in eating her food with cutlery whereas she could have use her hand.

See pictures and video of the girl below:

Same way you are writing incomprehensible English forming posh English which you are not worth.
Why distort our energy flow with your ajakirikoto English when you can just blog in pidgin that you grew up with? Illiterate blogger forming posh! There, let's see how easy it is to swallow that your pill.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Allegedly Mocks Nigerian Girl For Forming In Eatery (see Funny Video) by REALHEAVEN: 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2020
Most people are fond of that nonsense, they deliberately leave their foods unfinished.

I always ask myself if they do same in their respective houses.

Fake lives everywhere...
Re: Nigerians Allegedly Mocks Nigerian Girl For Forming In Eatery (see Funny Video) by delishpot: 1:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
REALHEAVEN:
Most people are fond of that nonsense, they deliberately leave their foods unfinished.

Fake lives everywhere...

grin grin they did not pay for the whole plate I guess
Re: Nigerians Allegedly Mocks Nigerian Girl For Forming In Eatery (see Funny Video) by grandstar(m): 12:34pm On Apr 17, 2023
REALHEAVEN:

Fake lives everywhere...

I dey clear plate o!

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING First SWAT Officer Spotted In Uyo / Suicide?or Murder?or Suicide? / Seven-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.