Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,010 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

If You Ate In This Eatery, You Should Be Married Now - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Ate In This Eatery, You Should Be Married Now (4177 Views)

Nigerians Allegedly Mocks Nigerian Girl For Forming In Eatery (see Funny Video) / Fibi Sausage Roll Expired 37 Days Ago And I Ate It / Recession: Funny Oyibo Man Refuses To Pay For Food He Ate In Owerri (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Ate In This Eatery, You Should Be Married Now by Or11: 5:09pm On Apr 16, 2023
This was the only reason I looked forward to going to church because we always stopped here on our way home.

Indomie generation, pls go to any aboki to make you your indomie, this thread is not for you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Ate In This Eatery, You Should Be Married Now by Flight90: 5:13pm On Apr 16, 2023
πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Re: If You Ate In This Eatery, You Should Be Married Now by Ofemmanu1: 5:20pm On Apr 16, 2023
They have one outlet @Agege Pencinema that year.
The restaurant later got burnt.
Re: If You Ate In This Eatery, You Should Be Married Now by dawnomike(m): 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2023
Or11:
This was the only reason I looked forward to going to church because we always stopped here on our way home.

Indomie generation, pls go to any aboki to make you your indomie, this thread is not for you.
Reminds me of Chicken Grotto in Ibadan back in the days before the emergence of Mr. Biggs

3 Likes

Re: If You Ate In This Eatery, You Should Be Married Now by Or11: 6:09pm On Apr 16, 2023
dawnomike:
Reminds me of Chicken Grotto in Ibadan back in the days before the emergence of Mr. Biggs

Never heard of Chicken Grotto but yes it was before the Mr Biggs era

1 Like

Re: If You Ate In This Eatery, You Should Be Married Now by superCleanworks(m): 6:10pm On Apr 16, 2023
Everytime I see that outlet my mind just goes back to that KUNTA KINTE movie series.
You would know why, if you still remember that series.

2 Likes

Re: If You Ate In This Eatery, You Should Be Married Now by FahBuLous: 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2023
There is something I hate so much about people that stay in Lagos...

They just have this stupid God punish irritating rubbish believe that everyone is in Lagos...

Like WTF, there are other parts of Nigeria you bloody FOOOOOOLS angry

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Ate In This Eatery, You Should Be Married Now by Or11: 8:25pm On Apr 16, 2023
FahBuLous:

They just have this stupid God punish irritating rubbish believe that everyone is in Lagos...

Lmao so people in Lagos are suppose to know which states have which eateries? Earthling you sound like a bitter person and I feel sorry for you for this reason. You should not be wasting your precious time on this thread and go and work, make money so you can afford the coins you wrote about on the thread you created about dating sites. Pathetic human

7 Likes

Re: If You Ate In This Eatery, You Should Be Married Now by SmallmebigGod: 11:52pm On Apr 16, 2023
This is for rich kid. The rest of us look forward to Sunday rice or pounded yam at home. smiley

6 Likes

Re: If You Ate In This Eatery, You Should Be Married Now by thesicilian: 2:37am On Apr 17, 2023
FahBuLous:

Your last 2 words spoilt what would have been a very good comment

1 Like

Re: If You Ate In This Eatery, You Should Be Married Now by grandstar(m): 2:41am On Apr 17, 2023
Or11:

In December 1988, I remember buying a quarter chicken for N6.25 then.

A family friend had given my brother and I either N25 or N50 for us to share.

Their chicken was the bomb. It was the Ikeja and Akoka I was familiar with.

Earlier that year, Maltina was N1 per bottle. So, it was a lot of money then.

7 Likes

Re: If You Ate In This Eatery, You Should Be Married Now by Irupetepete: 6:25am On Apr 17, 2023
grandstar:

na wa o, old men dey this site Sha... 35yrs ago

3 Likes

Re: If You Ate In This Eatery, You Should Be Married Now by unamamatoto: 6:42am On Apr 17, 2023
thesicilian:

Your last 2 letters spoilt what would have been a very good comment
what do you mean by last two letters ??

Should have been,*last two words* undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Ate In This Eatery, You Should Be Married Now by Or11: 6:53am On Apr 17, 2023
grandstar:

It's the one in Ikeja I remember, at the beginning of Toyin Street I think. Yes they had the best chicken and their chicken pie was too. Your memory is on point to remember the price of their chicken, I would never have remembered that.

3 Likes

Re: If You Ate In This Eatery, You Should Be Married Now by Magnificenttop: 7:03am On Apr 17, 2023
Re: If You Ate In This Eatery, You Should Be Married Now by computer0810(m): 7:50am On Apr 17, 2023
FahBuLous:

U should have just ignored and wait for when thread about state u reside comes up

Regardless lagos is d only state that matters in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: If You Ate In This Eatery, You Should Be Married Now by computer0810(m): 7:55am On Apr 17, 2023
grandstar:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I was born in that 88' but I still enjoyed my childhood then.......nothing like that again nw especially in lagos, practically no space again like we have then and it seems things r getting worse

1 Like

Re: If You Ate In This Eatery, You Should Be Married Now by Careente7(m): 8:06am On Apr 17, 2023
computer0810:

U should have just ignored and wait for when thread about state u reside comes up

Regardless lagos is d only state that matters in Nigeria
WT holy crap is this?🀣🀣 So other states don’t matter ? It’s over.

3 Likes

Re: If You Ate In This Eatery, You Should Be Married Now by Mrtaye: 9:13am On Apr 17, 2023
Or11:

Wooow I remembered the one on Palm Avenue/Ladipo road that year for Mushin
Re: If You Ate In This Eatery, You Should Be Married Now by Mrtaye: 9:15am On Apr 17, 2023
superCleanworks:
Everytime I see that outlet my mind just goes back to that KUNTA KINTE movie series.
You would know why, if you still remember that series.
You mean Toby
Re: If You Ate In This Eatery, You Should Be Married Now by Mrtaye: 9:17am On Apr 17, 2023
thesicilian:

Your last 2 letters spoilt what would have been a very good comment
You mean last 2 words

3 Likes

Re: If You Ate In This Eatery, You Should Be Married Now by Or11: 9:40am On Apr 17, 2023
Mrtaye:

Wooow I remembered the one on Palm Avenue/Ladipo road that year for Mushin

It's seems they were many in Lagos. It's only one outlet I remember because that was the one my family usually went to. Makes me wonder how many states they operated in
Re: If You Ate In This Eatery, You Should Be Married Now by emoboy4u: 9:43am On Apr 17, 2023
Lol, ridiculing the Gen-Z gives alot of you older guys orgasm. I don't understand why y'll must always include "GenZ stay away bla bla"

Shior.

1 Like

Re: If You Ate In This Eatery, You Should Be Married Now by Mrtaye: 9:48am On Apr 17, 2023
Or11:

It's seems they were many in Lagos. It's only one outlet I remember because that was the one my family usually went to. Makes me wonder how many states they operated in
Yes and there is also another one "Express Fisheries"
Re: If You Ate In This Eatery, You Should Be Married Now by Oblongata: 10:04am On Apr 17, 2023
After going to Zoey's Arcade or E-world, my late brother would top it up by taking me to Chicken George that year. That was every month end when he collected his salary. I still upgrade his grave every year for the past 12 years now in loving memory. Thank you op for igniting a sweet memory. Cheers to the ones that we lost!!!

6 Likes

Re: If You Ate In This Eatery, You Should Be Married Now by thesicilian: 10:10am On Apr 17, 2023
Mrtaye:

You mean last 2 words
Yeah.
Re: If You Ate In This Eatery, You Should Be Married Now by Or11: 10:21am On Apr 17, 2023
Mrtaye:

Yes and there is also another one "Express Fisheries"

Yes I remember there but never ate there
Re: If You Ate In This Eatery, You Should Be Married Now by April4th(m): 10:30am On Apr 17, 2023
I remembered the one at Enerhen Junction that year, but it doesn't exist anymore. Good old days grin
Re: If You Ate In This Eatery, You Should Be Married Now by Merinada: 10:33am On Apr 17, 2023
[color=#770077][/color] LOL
Re: If You Ate In This Eatery, You Should Be Married Now by Or11: 12:08pm On Apr 17, 2023
Oblongata:
After going to Zoey's Arcade or E-world, my late brother would top it up with Chicken George that year. That was every month end when he collected his salary. I still upgrade his grave every year for the past 12 years now in loving memory. Thank you op for igniting a sweet memory. Cheers to the ones that we lost!!!

Sorry to hear about your brother, it's a good thing you have such sweet memories of your brother.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is this how Yahoo Plus work? / Joke Of The Day; Between Madam And Maid (photo) / Our Topic Today Is Photosynthesis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.