Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive (57336 Views)

Foreigners Now Troop Into Nigeria For Medical Treatment – Health Minister, / JUST IN: Minister Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Chinese Condoms Too Small For Zimbabwean Men – Health Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by AreaFada2: 4:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
The poo just got super real. shocked shocked
Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by Talknochip(m): 4:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
May God have mercy on us ALL

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by Aturitoroman: 4:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
Na wa o this is serious
Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by Satan66(m): 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2020
Lostz:
what do you have to say about US citizens that got infested?
Collateral damage
Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2020
danvon:
I have a better idea, contact coronavirus and then you can show us how powerful you are
do you have the contacts, if yes, kindly email me so I can write them grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
I hope they manage to contain the virus. Iran is a major pilgrimage hub for the world's Shiites and it is those pilgrimage cities that are the hotspots of infection. I heard that some pilgrims from Iraq, Bahrain, Egypt, UAE, Kuwait and Oman that recently returned from Iran are already infected and showing symptoms.

I also hope they are transparent on this one. This is not the time to be playing politics like when they shot the Ukraine plane down. China has caused enough damage with their false info on the virus.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by dozzybreezy(m): 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2020
Bush meat just caught the hunter. God help us all.
Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2020
supercase1:

U wan make Iran wipe out from the earth
nothing consign me o . at least this is an opportunity to show how advance they are
Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2020
Satan66:
Collateral damage
you guys can't stop loving conspiracy theories?.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by Enemyofpeace: 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2020
Make this thing no enter Nigeria o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by Zooposki(f): 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2020
falopey:
That’s your own conspiracy theory.

My own is that China was trying to create a biological weapon in their race to out weapon the US and Russia. So they created the virus only for the whole process to go out of control and their own got infected.

How about that? undecided

Nah. It’s an American bioweapon, even though a lot of people are pointing their fingers at China.
Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by Darvel(m): 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2020
Satan66:
shocked
If this doesn't clear all doubts that the US is behind this virus then nothing will change your mind.
The US created the virus and sent it to China whom is one of their biggest competition for world domination, now to Iran.

Shutup my friend...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by thundafire: 4:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
All of them der are infected oh
Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by Theoarhics: 4:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
Signs of end-time

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by Flier: 4:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
Lostz:
nothing consign me o . at least this is an opportunity to show how advance they are
You are heartless and childish
Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by imam07: 4:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
Carioca:
Iran should use this opportunity to show how powerful they are!
shit talk
Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by Kubernetes: 4:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
Satan66:
shocked
If this doesn't clear all doubts that the US is behind this virus then nothing will change your mind.
The US created the virus and sent it to China whom is one of their biggest competition for world domination, now to Iran.

lol....if it's gets out of control, America will also feel the heat
Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by mu2sa2: 4:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
danvon:
I have a better idea, contact coronavirus and then you can show us how powerful you are
You should just have ignored the mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by babadem2much(m): 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
We no get am for Africa and may be na dogo yaro leave be de cure sef

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by Mouthpis(m): 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
They will say it's the US that caused it now.

That the US used drone to inject the man with it.
Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
Flier:
You are heartless and childish
it is not being heartless. if there was no world war, US will not prove her military capability.
it will be interesting to see how Iran manage this

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by TwinnyStore(f): 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
God please have mercy.

Get that quick loan now.

For salary earners only.
Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by okeyben10: 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
Where is that el zazaky dauta?

Is she back in naija?

Hope she's on quarantine?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by DropsMic(m): 4:49pm On Feb 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
This Virus is not smiling at all at all...

People of GOD Prepare to Meet your GOD...

A virus that no one knows how it is contacted, Neither is there any cure..

This World is Folding up...

Prepare Friends...

Google "black death"... And eat your words

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by Badonasty(m): 4:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
i knew this was a biological weapon but the thing just backfire
Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2020
ZombieHUNT:
when is this stuff coming to the shithole...

It sure needs a presidential handshake undecided
I hope you're just trolling and not serious.
Don't ask for the start of something whose end you can't predict.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by frog12: 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2020
all iran ministers don catch virus be that. dey don kill all of them !!!

Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

Prepare Friends...

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by SciLab: 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2020
A big business idea- If you have money invest in a face mask production company, or start one now. You can export it all over the world with few regulations.
You'll become a multi-millionaire in lean time.

Do it now!
Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by hahn(m): 4:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

Prepare Friends...

A virus your god cannot cure

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by anslemarinze52(m): 4:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
when Jackie Chan placed $150,000 for anyone that has a cure for it ....... someone came up

Was the guy faking to have the cure??
Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 4:55pm On Feb 25, 2020
DropsMic:

Google "black death"... And eat your words
Black death happen during medeival period. The world is more advance now,so it's just a matter of time,it will be under control very soon cause people are more coordinated now.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Five New Cases Of Coronavirus Infection In Nigeria; Total Now 70 / Goko Cleanser Scam Alert!!! / Is This Pregnancy For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.