Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive (57343 Views)

Foreigners Now Troop Into Nigeria For Medical Treatment – Health Minister, / JUST IN: Minister Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Chinese Condoms Too Small For Zimbabwean Men – Health Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by cRobo: 5:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
Greenbirth:
it has been tested and it works

tested by who
please try keep up with world news

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by bigiyaro(m): 5:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
This Virus is not smiling at all at all...

People of GOD Prepare to Meet your GOD...

A virus that no one knows how it is contacted, Neither is there any cure..

This World is Folding up...

Prepare Friends...
for where? the world is not folding anything, more than 56 million people died in world war 2 and the world is still here. The idio.t that engineered the virus should just confess how he did it.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by bigiyaro(m): 5:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
cRobo:
The irony was that he claimed they got it under control as at yesterday

And some foolish Nigerians are claiming chloroquine cures covid-19

Let's hope/pray it doesn't come to Nigeria because Nigeria stand no chance at all

Well

I won't say a word
abgo to the rescue.
Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
Kendroid:
You people should stop Buhari from all this his monthly tours. I know deep down we all want him to contact the virus, but keeping him away from Nigeria when he does is our top most priority!

angry grin
Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by Wickedfacts: 5:49pm On Feb 25, 2020
Those who of you saving your money, better go and start spending it and enjoying life for the little time you have left.

6 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
FrLukas:

Wow. I am dazed.

It's either the author is a seer who can see into the future or it is a conspiracy.

But to get the names right and also the situations?

Very eerie.

And the year, 2020

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by posty56: 5:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
[quote author=Nodogragra4me post=86949453][/quote]pls which book is that? i like conspiracies
Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by Eteka1(m): 5:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
cRobo:

Let's hope/pray it doesn't come to Nigeria because Nigeria stand no chance at all

Well

I won't say a word
You already said a lot of words.
Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by BotherMleeper(m): 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2020
El Zakzaky's daughter is in Iran o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

And the year, 2020

Yessss!

Damn!!!

How come I haven't read this book before now?

I have to go get it asap.

Please what year was the book published?
Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by rukell(m): 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2020
Carioca:
Iran should use this opportunity to show how powerful they are!
Do u have sense at all
Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by chloedogie(m): 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2020
Kubernetes:

lol....if it's gets out of control, America will also feel the heat

If that guy's thought is actually true which I have reasoned myself at a time but kept it to myself as just a flash of thought, I think America might possible have the antidote and the bastards won't share with anyone until they have crippled that booming China economy. Take for example Nigeria isn't allowing parcels to enter from aliexpress anymore and same thing to many other countries. Human beings are just crazy. IF this theory is actaully true,.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by davillian(m): 6:21pm On Feb 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

Prepare Friends...
Those that would die would die and those that will remain would remain
Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by Kubernetes: 6:23pm On Feb 25, 2020
chloedogie:

If that guy's thought is actually true which I have reasoned myself at a time but kept it to myself as just a flash of thought, I think America might possible have the antidote and the bastards won't share with anyone until they have crippled that booming China economy. Take for example Nigeria isn't allowing parcels to enter from aliexpress anymore and same thing to many other countries. Human beings are just crazy. IF this theory is actaully true,.

Very true.

Na waooo, honestly I didn't know Chinenes products are now put on hold to Nigeria.I have been expecting a parcel of a smart phone battery from Alibaba since January ending,but nothing has come...That's a good move by Nigeria
Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by cRobo: 6:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
Eteka1:
You already said a lot of words.

I didn't notice
Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by Awoleesu(m): 6:26pm On Feb 25, 2020
When the Covid-19 first broke out in China, some idiots claimed it was Allah punishing China for persecuting the Uyghur Muslims...

So, where are Allah's spokesmen again?

I guess Buddha is punishing Iran now with the same virus!

The gods must be enjoying this game!

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by chloedogie(m): 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
Kubernetes:

Very true.

Na waooo, honestly I didn't know Chinenes products are now put on hold to Nigeria.I have been expecting a parcel of a smart phone battery from Alibaba since January ending,but nothing has come...That's a good move by Nigeria

If you track it, you will discover the item is still at the sorting center. I tell people that America is the most dishonest people on earth but a bit of transparency to some of their activities is what they use to cajole other countries. I have read from a scientist before that there are some research outcomes archived in some laboratories that can be used to perpetrate some evils. Since the days Trump has been making wars with China lla in the name of who is the economy world super power between them I knew something like this virus thing will crop up one day. But I just hope this is totally false because if they actually discover USA has a hand in this nonsense, then they should gear up for terrible things from China herself because China has one of the best if not the best research institutes and strength in the world with multiple breakthroughs.

If you add one plus two then you should ask how come a country like USA that has almost the highest number if factories in China is yet to record a single case of this Virus with their large population.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by RaptorX: 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
FrLukas:

Yessss!

Damn!!!

How come I haven't read this book before now?

I have to go get it asap.

Please what year was the book published?
Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by henryobinna(m): 6:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

A novel written way back
wow that's crazy.. let me see if I can get a soft copy online
Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by KenModi(m): 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2020
Satan66:
shocked
If this doesn't clear all doubts that the US is behind this virus then nothing will change your mind.
The US created the virus and sent it to China whom is one of their biggest competition for world domination, now to Iran.

Did they send it to Germany, Italy, Korea, Japan, , the U.K, Vietnam, the Philippines, Belgium, France, Finland, as well as other of their allied friends who have so far recorded cases of the virus??

Make una try dey use sense dey talk after proper research.
Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by henryobinna(m): 6:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
chloedogie:

If you track it, you will discover the item is still at the sorting center. I tell people that America is the most dishonest people on earth but a bit of transparency to some of their activities is what they use to cajole other countries. I have read from a scientist before that there are some research outcomes archived in some laboratories that can be used to perpetrate some evils. Since the days Trump has been making wars with China lla in the name of who is the economy world super power between them I knew something like this virus thing will crop up one day. But I just hope this is totally false because if they actually discover USA has a hand in this nonsense, then they should gear up for terrible things from China herself because China has one of the best if not the best research institutes and strength in the world with multiple breakthroughs.

If you add one plus two then you should ask how come a country like USA that has almost the highest number if factories in China is yet to record a single case of this Virus with their large population.
don't you know that the Chinese government forced all factories to pause work following the outbreak of the virus?

For the hate most of you have for the US and their current president, anything evil that happens you heap it on the US because it is convenient for you.

Every country is involved in research and also production of biological weapons which they keep in their secret labs. For example small pox has been 100% eradicated from the world and it's no longer available to anybody or country but the US and Russia in their military grade protection facilities. Why do you think both countries have it? For deterrence.

China itself is heavily involved, I read an article that suggests it's the Chinese government that created the virus(for whatever reason) but on the course of transportation and due to othet issues there's an outbreak. You need to see the measures the government is taking in curbing the issue, you'd know they have a hand in it albeit unintentional.
Everything is not the US.

Every country that's serious in science and tech and bioweapons is heavily involved just that they guard it very well and ensure it never leaks. We all know how Chinese handles their products, they somehow always have defects or issues and this virus is not any different.

Everything bad is not the US oga.

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by Greenbirth: 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2020
cRobo:

tested by who

please try keep up with world news
Ok thanks but that is what most Chinese use now
Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by Sholaco: 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2020
cRobo:

Well

I won't say a word
Well, i pray God in his mercy should please let the cup pass us...but come to think of it,our people (citizens) that thought they could never make it in life except they cross the Atlantic...we pray that God safe them from contacting this deadly diseases so as not to bring it to the country Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by sterlingD(m): 7:00pm On Feb 25, 2020
[quote author=Nodogragra4me post=86949453][/quote]
Wow this is serious
Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by delpee(f): 7:04pm On Feb 25, 2020
Sholaco:
Well, i pray God in his mercy should please let the cup pass us...but come to think of it,our people (citizens) that thought they could never make it in life except they cross the Atlantic...we pray that God safe them from contacting this deadly diseases so as not to brought it to the country Nigeria

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 25, 2020
Brother, as Christians...

FEAR NOT! Do not be troubled, for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. All these are just the beginning of sorrows.~ Jesus Christ.

Stop attaching human evil inventions with God. Stop creating false gospel of fear. Stop creating chaos, worries and troubles amongst brethren. Stop creating your own end-time-table to cause panic. IT IS FOLLY OF MEN!

Brother, we all know the signs are unfolding but they're just the faint pictures of the coming ones (just the beginning). So, relax your worrisome, troublesome and overzealous heart, for it may consume you.

Sars, birdflu, ebola, etc... now corona. ALL INVENTED FOR BUSINESS. LOVE OF MONEY IS THE ROOT! No dey jonze yourself, get knowledge.

Righteousness89:

Prepare Friends...

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by IprintMONEY: 7:13pm On Feb 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

Prepare Friends...
how about us that are people of satan?
Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 25, 2020
ZombieHUNT:
when is this stuff coming to the nighole...

It sure needs a presidential handshake undecided
cover Nigeria by the blood of Jesus.
Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by Rating(m): 7:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
Coronavirus, calm down na!!! Even Deputy Health Minister is not safe
Re: Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive by tonididdy(m): 8:09pm On Feb 25, 2020
This is an American Job

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Five New Cases Of Coronavirus Infection In Nigeria; Total Now 70 / Goko Cleanser Scam Alert!!! / Is This Pregnancy For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.