Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,141 members, 7,842,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Just Affraid Of What Ulcer Might Do To Me. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Just Affraid Of What Ulcer Might Do To Me. (254 Views)

Fohow Rose Oligose (meigui Paste) For Hypertension, Ulcer, Liver, Bowel / Ulcer Cure Treatment / Can "Forever Aloe Vera Gel" Completely Cure Peptic Ulcer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Affraid Of What Ulcer Might Do To Me. by Morrison91(m): 7:23pm On Feb 25, 2020
My story...
Sometimes last year i came across a nice lady, she is good liking, she is hardworking and she is 29 of age and she is ready to settle down...So we've been getting along well since last year and i'v promised her marriage...But last week i just discovered that she is an ulcer patient...and whenever the pain comes all she complains about is her stomach....It just kind of borders me...Cos this is a girl i'v promised marriage...Not after marriage some other things now happens...And i'm just thinking if the ulcer will affect her ability to bear children latter....Pls house i really needs your advice on this please....no jokes please..
Re: Just Affraid Of What Ulcer Might Do To Me. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 25, 2020
Being a man is not about having penis .

This Op is not a man. Along with several other pooosies that come on here to complain like babies.
Re: Just Affraid Of What Ulcer Might Do To Me. by KINGreignn: 7:29pm On Feb 25, 2020
Morrison91:
My story...
Sometimes last year i came across a nice lady, she is good liking, she is hardworking and she is 29 of age and she is ready to settle down...So we've been getting along well since last year and i'v promised her marriage...But last week i just discovered that she is an ulcer patient...and whenever the pain comes all she complains about is her stomach....It just kind of borders me...Cos this is a girl i'v promised marriage...Not after marriage some other things now happens...And i'm just thinking if the ulcer will affect her ability to bear children latter....Pls house i really needs your advice on this please....no jokes please..

Stomach ulcers also known as peptic ulcer have no connection with child bearing.
She should not be left hungry and she should consult a medical expert to manage her. Over time if managed properly, she'll recover.

1 Like

Re: Just Affraid Of What Ulcer Might Do To Me. by SavageMaster: 7:31pm On Feb 25, 2020
Morrison91:
My story...

Lol. Nigerians and ignorance.

Stomach ulcer has no relationship whatsoever with ability to bear children.

Why don't you just walk into a hospital and discuss with a doctor?
Re: Just Affraid Of What Ulcer Might Do To Me. by nakaman: 7:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
Shibaraba:
Being a man is not about having penis .

This Op is not a man. Along with several other pooosies that come on here to complain like babies.
grin
Re: Just Affraid Of What Ulcer Might Do To Me. by Heylius(m): 9:24pm On Feb 25, 2020
I'm having ulcer too bro
It won't affect anything
Re: Just Affraid Of What Ulcer Might Do To Me. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 26, 2020
Heylius:
I'm having ulcer too bro
It won't affect anything
I wonder when men started having wombs undecided

(1) (Reply)

N-power: PS Humanitarian Ministry Lifts Lid On Delay In Stipends Payment / Church Feeds15000 Poor As Pastor-begins 500 Days Fasting / Techher Train Journalists On Gender-balanced Reporting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.