Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Looking For A Good Spiritualist - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Looking For A Good Spiritualist (1725 Views)

Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. / Yahoo Boys Storm Celestial Church, Spray Cash On Spiritualist (Video) / Please I Need A Spiritualist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Looking For A Good Spiritualist by midnightsun(m): 10:55pm On Feb 29, 2020
Valkrie:

Guy, you got no idea how these things work..was just laughing when you say the occult solve no problem..

I hope you know on wall street there is no 13th floor, do you also know that London is the world capital of occult..?

I hope you know Lord Lugard and their likes are all grand masters of the occult?

The spiritual realm always controls this realm...Cos of my inquisitive nature done an experiment before and was shocked to this day on the outcome...!!
Becareful of what you can't see..

Good Luck to the Op though, may the path you choose bring success to you...!!

God's time is the best is what Pastors tell their gullible congregation and at the end of the day left them stranded and delusional while they the pastors cruise around in opulence.. !!

Thank you.
Re: Looking For A Good Spiritualist by PoliteActivist: 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
Valkrie:

Guy, you got no idea how these things work..was just laughing when you say the occult solve no problem..

I hope you know on wall street there is no 13th floor, do you also know that London is the world capital of occult..?

I hope you know Lord Lugard and their likes are all grand masters of the occult?

The spiritual realm always controls this realm...Cos of my inquisitive nature done an experiment before and was shocked to this day on the outcome...!!
Becareful of what you can't see..

Good Luck to the Op though, may the path you choose bring success to you...!!

God's time is the best is what Pastors tell their gullible congregation and at the end of the day left them stranded and delusional while they the pastors cruise around in opulence.. !!

People are now PHYSICALLY studying and developing vaccines for this corona. Where is occult?

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Jubril Came To Mary, Was He A Man Or An Angel? / Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims / My Everyday Prayer.please Share Yours.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.