Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife (119089 Views)

I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma / Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her / Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Auxtin85(m): 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2020
Make she born another one on credit?

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by StarUp: 10:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
One day Chioma will wake up and her eyes will be clear...That's how he scammed her with words until he turned her into a tokunbo...now he wants to use the word "wife" to re-tokunbo her again...

10 Likes

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
Ohh. But she's looking really pretty. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Igetmyown247: 10:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
his first and second baby mamas are more beautiful, sexy, graduates and they have a mind of their own. I hope they get married someday to richer men and have more kids.

10 Likes

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Meritocracy: 10:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
Must you announce before getting your wife pregnant?
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2020
grin grin hmmm David so you want to block some people wedding jollof rice ba....
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by lekkan(m): 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2020
No more bride price����
Smart guy!!
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Symorne(m): 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2020
Well, what can I say?

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Nickymezor(f): 10:07pm On Feb 25, 2020
Davido when is the wedding taking place oo.Abi she turn to baby making factory
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by TheChameleon: 10:07pm On Feb 25, 2020

1 Like

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Sophiecharis(f): 10:08pm On Feb 25, 2020
When there is money, u can decide to impregnate your wife every month, it's none of anybody's business, money is speaking. ���

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Destroyerofyeeb: 10:08pm On Feb 25, 2020
grin he go just use this one do babymama las las

1 Like

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Tstark(m): 10:08pm On Feb 25, 2020
greggng:
This boy is very childish. ..he has not finish paying for ifeanyi ...he is trying to impregnant her again...,igbo people don't believe In baby mama embarassed
She's already a baby mama, and she's Igbo. Do you people actually realize how contradictory your culture is? Your culture can be overlooked with the right amount of money, so maybe you should stop quoting your so-called culture , it makes you look more backward that your tribe actually is. Very ancient set of people. A girl will do whatever she wants to do with her body, she's been bought with money, so deal with it

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by hammerU: 10:09pm On Feb 25, 2020
FuckThaMod:
grin Davido abeg na.. I just wanna squeeze one of her two boobs that you squeezed publicly in a party few weeks ago cry

And if you check well, the ones that are ugly have yoruba ancestry

CORRECT!
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by shadrach77: 10:10pm On Feb 25, 2020
See stupidity. Who ever nears you na 6ft. Are you not one of those near her? So indirectly you are also cursing yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by smiliyB(f): 10:10pm On Feb 25, 2020
NOC1:

My mum is educated and exposed but her views on child spacing is different after some cases when some women could not take in again after child spacing.

Sh will say “once you’ve started making babies do it at once and rest”.

I think I go with my mom ideology.
Your mum try oo, after my 2years experience with my neighbour's kids. I promise myself I must give enough space, not just space like 3 to 4 years. And I also reduced the number of children I want to give birth to lipsrsealed...I pray hubby agree tho grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by IprintMONEY: 10:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
she sucks preek like a real pro. i can testify

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by emmakolapo: 10:13pm On Feb 25, 2020
see mouth like Anus

4 Likes

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Reggaeboy: 10:13pm On Feb 25, 2020
After God fear woman �

grin
grin
Check my stamp
For Catholics, remember tomorrow is Ash Wednesday
Everyone is invited wink wink wink grin

1 Like

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Ingodwetrust15(m): 10:13pm On Feb 25, 2020
This Kayamanta strong oh
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by francis5051: 10:14pm On Feb 25, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
From this guy's antecedents, I could deduce that he's

1. still childish...

2. Immature

3. Premature

4 lacks maturity

5 Not matured

6. Anything but matured.

Let me hide here and observe the NL defenders scavengers come after me... Hehehehe!!!

grin grin grin
I swear Davido no just get cordination..dia re sm1 certain statements he shouldn't make anyhow

6 Likes

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 10:14pm On Feb 25, 2020
Na ur food kwotinu dey chop am nobody dey follow you drag am expect peruzzi olojukokoro
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by YINKS89(m): 10:15pm On Feb 25, 2020
She already a baby mama
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Didi2d(m): 10:15pm On Feb 25, 2020
NOC1:

My mum is educated and exposed but her views on child spacing is different after some cases when some women could not take in again after child spacing.

Sh will say “once you’ve started making babies do it at once and rest”.

I think I go with my mom ideology.

Lols...
I think I go with your mom too

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Caleb17: 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2020
Davido is under a spell.. some men self. Tueh!!

1 Like

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Legendguru: 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2020
Babies raising babies

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by blissmandate(m): 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2020
it's not a new thing anymore, almost all of their girls want to have baby for Yoruba guy. I'm a living witness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by GlenChestnut: 10:19pm On Feb 25, 2020
Feminists, where art thou? Ain't addressing talks like this the real aim feminism? #naijafeminists. SMH
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by EmekaBlue(m): 10:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
Highness
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Instablog9jaa: 10:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
Don't Fake It, I Cut Off My Manhood To Make It Real - Oluwa Lagos Tells Bobrisky, Tonto Dikeh https://www.nairaland.com/5706097/dont-fake-it-cut-off
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Deltatoto: 10:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
lalasticlala:
Davido is ready to get Chioma, The Chef Chi Pregnant again 4 months after the birth of their first son.

The singer revealed this while reacting to the new gorgeous pictures Chioma shared on her Instagram Page.

Gushing over Chioma’s pictures, Davido said:

"U so sexy I’m gettin U pregnant again.... I love u my dear wife ... who ever near u nah 6 FT!!"
no matter how pretty a woman is her Toto must smell.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) / Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral / Wizkid Grabs Tiwa Savage's Backside On Stage In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.