Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,503 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:53 AM

Man Butchers His Wife For Sleeping With His Neighbor (see Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Butchers His Wife For Sleeping With His Neighbor (see Photos) (6101 Views)

Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix / Man Butchers Lover, Sells Parts To Herbalists, Clerics For N1000 Each (picture) / Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Butchers His Wife For Sleeping With His Neighbor (see Photos) by kizzionline(m): 11:27pm On Feb 25, 2020
A Nigerian man has given his wife the beaten of her life for sleeping with his neighbor.

This was disclosed by a Twitter user identified as Grety Riverson when she took to her Twitter account to share the ugly event.

According to Grety, the woman was beaten because ...cont'...https://www.bazecity.com/man-butchers-his-wife-for-sleeping-with-his-neighbor-see-photos/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Butchers His Wife For Sleeping With His Neighbor (see Photos) by Gwagone: 11:29pm On Feb 25, 2020
Holy matrimonyshocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Butchers His Wife For Sleeping With His Neighbor (see Photos) by Danelo(m): 11:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
OP u can lie oooo.....na butcher be this??
She deserves it tho

5 Likes

Re: Man Butchers His Wife For Sleeping With His Neighbor (see Photos) by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
Even as I do not subscribe to this kinda barbaric inhuman treatment, I agree with the Husband Who instead of focusing on the cheating man, is holding his wife accountable. Address your household and leave the stranger out of it.

The rate of Infidelity is alarmingly high due to the emphasis people place on sexual gratification. *Spits*

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Butchers His Wife For Sleeping With His Neighbor (see Photos) by elmodee7(m): 11:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
What she did was bad if true but u dont have to beat her. i know its hurts but control your anger
Re: Man Butchers His Wife For Sleeping With His Neighbor (see Photos) by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 26, 2020
awon olori buruku wives
Re: Man Butchers His Wife For Sleeping With His Neighbor (see Photos) by Nobody: 4:55am On Feb 26, 2020
Like I have seen this before. This seems to be a very stale story.

2 Likes

Re: Man Butchers His Wife For Sleeping With His Neighbor (see Photos) by tooth4tooth: 5:10am On Feb 26, 2020
Op, it is battered not butchered. Many can put their libido under control.
Re: Man Butchers His Wife For Sleeping With His Neighbor (see Photos) by rex444(m): 5:32am On Feb 26, 2020
I wonder why you could go to this extent ....what if she dies in the process? best case , since she wants to sleep around , take her back to her people ,have them know that you are done with the marriage and ask for an annulment ....simply move on and let her enjoy her life
Re: Man Butchers His Wife For Sleeping With His Neighbor (see Photos) by ritcha: 5:34am On Feb 26, 2020
awon olori buruku wivesslotxo
Re: Man Butchers His Wife For Sleeping With His Neighbor (see Photos) by Jabioro: 5:54am On Feb 26, 2020
God of Nazareth..she got more than what she bargained for.. sweet prick and pains body plus stripes..
Re: Man Butchers His Wife For Sleeping With His Neighbor (see Photos) by Nobody: 6:10am On Feb 26, 2020
Two wrongs don't make a right. He should have just sent her packing. Betrayals sucks but, c'mon! cry
Re: Man Butchers His Wife For Sleeping With His Neighbor (see Photos) by Randy100: 6:12am On Feb 26, 2020
Well deserved, women can disrespect matrimonial bed like mad.
Re: Man Butchers His Wife For Sleeping With His Neighbor (see Photos) by nuban07(m): 6:33am On Feb 26, 2020
This is barbaric, he should ve just let her pack her load in peace
Re: Man Butchers His Wife For Sleeping With His Neighbor (see Photos) by Nobody: 6:47am On Feb 26, 2020
I see a MALTREATED HOUSEMAID and not a WIFE.
Re: Man Butchers His Wife For Sleeping With His Neighbor (see Photos) by adecz: 6:50am On Feb 26, 2020
I came to see a "butchered" wife!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Man Butchers His Wife For Sleeping With His Neighbor (see Photos) by deno001(m): 7:30am On Feb 26, 2020
adecz:

I came to see a "butchered" wife!! angry angry angry angry angry
i tire o, he said butcher

1 Like

Re: Man Butchers His Wife For Sleeping With His Neighbor (see Photos) by Joystark(f): 7:30am On Feb 26, 2020
He turned her to a Zebra.
Damn!
Re: Man Butchers His Wife For Sleeping With His Neighbor (see Photos) by Lordspicy(m): 9:20am On Feb 26, 2020
Back resemble back of person way dem bam new
Re: Man Butchers His Wife For Sleeping With His Neighbor (see Photos) by johnwarax(m): 9:38am On Feb 26, 2020
I am not getting married. #period
Re: Man Butchers His Wife For Sleeping With His Neighbor (see Photos) by Onyenna(m): 11:07am On Feb 26, 2020
Husband don blend am wella!.....
Re: Man Butchers His Wife For Sleeping With His Neighbor (see Photos) by Passionate888: 11:12am On Feb 26, 2020
Chai
Re: Man Butchers His Wife For Sleeping With His Neighbor (see Photos) by Passionate888: 11:13am On Feb 26, 2020
kizzionline:
A Nigerian man has given his wife the beaten of her life for sleeping with his neighbor.

This was disclosed by a Twitter user identified as Grety Riverson when she took to her Twitter account to share the ugly event.

According to Grety, the woman was beaten because ...cont'...https://www.bazecity.com/man-butchers-his-wife-for-sleeping-with-his-neighbor-see-photos/
Post it here
Re: Man Butchers His Wife For Sleeping With His Neighbor (see Photos) by Annie939(f): 11:29am On Feb 26, 2020
wicked man
Re: Man Butchers His Wife For Sleeping With His Neighbor (see Photos) by angelfallz(m): 12:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
I was expecting to see body parts everywhere. Lap one side, leg one side, arms one side, neck one side, kidney and liver another side.
He shouldn't have beaten her though. He should have thrown her out of his house.
Re: Man Butchers His Wife For Sleeping With His Neighbor (see Photos) by angelfallz(m): 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2020
Annie939:
wicked man

Why is he wicked?
Re: Man Butchers His Wife For Sleeping With His Neighbor (see Photos) by angelfallz(m): 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2020
EVILFOREST:
I see a MALTREATED HOUSEMAID and not a WIFE.
I see a prostitute that got what she deserved. Since we all want to be stupid.
Re: Man Butchers His Wife For Sleeping With His Neighbor (see Photos) by Bola146(f): 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2020
If she did it, then the husband did well undecided She will never try it again grin
Re: Man Butchers His Wife For Sleeping With His Neighbor (see Photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2020
Are you for real??

That man is wicked and should be jailed for that!!!

Divorce her... That is the right thing to do!!!

Nonsense!!!!
Re: Man Butchers His Wife For Sleeping With His Neighbor (see Photos) by mankan2k7(m): 2:02pm On Feb 26, 2020
The man will ever be pleased with such act after divorce

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano State Government Promises To Build 5000 Houses For School Teachers / Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Trial Resumes Today / I Heard Them Saying This, Please Read It We Are Not Save Any More In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.