Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

I Am In Serious Trouble,what Should I Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am In Serious Trouble,what Should I Do (6855 Views)

I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! / My 35 Year Old Brother Is Still A Trouble To My Parents and siblings / Am In Serious Trouble, Need Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Serious Trouble,what Should I Do by Barbie15: 1:32am On Feb 26, 2020
Hello Everyone, I am still awake by this time cause couldn't sleep. I have invited the ant infested fire wood. I am a married house wife , though a graduate but jobs weren't coming fourth. My husband is not really trying his best to provide for us ,I do some online stuffs to assist. My hubby lives in fantasy,he always believes that tomorrow will be better, he will build mansions etc but he doesn't do any practical hustle. He believes in that one political appointment can make him super rich but year after year there will be no progress.

I became frustrated that I can't even make my hair nor buy creams. I was so in lack with my kids. My online biz doesn't pay every time. There was this guy I met online and we moved our conversation to whatsap. He chat like old school friends. He works with a bottling company in PH. I started asking him for assistance, he will send 10k, 5k and at one time 15k for me. It was quite a relieve for me. It happens that he decided to spend his leave in Aba at his friends place. We decided to see for the first time. I went to the place and surprisingly he was all alone. He was tall and huge and obviously younger. We gisted, talked about vancancies in his place of work. We had a little to drink and he kissed me ,one to led to another and we had a very hot sex together right in the sitting room. I felt guilty but he started petting me to relax that I am not the first married woman he has made love to. He gave me 20k but I still felt guilty.

5 days later he called me to come to same house but I objected and I even stopped taking his calls. I was shocked when I entered my whatsap and saw him threating to expose me and post my nude on Facebook that he recorded us and me after we finished when I was nacked and crying...He said his friend was actually inside the room and on the passage recording me. He said I must come for him to keep having sex with me till he leaves Aba. That all the money he spent me on I must pay it back. I am really confused cause I am not sure if he really recorded the videos but he only showed me a picture of me nacked and anyone that doesn't know me too well won't recognise that it's me. He promised to show me the video tomorrow afternoon. I don't know what to do. Please I don't need insults kindly advice me

1 Like

Re: I Am In Serious Trouble,what Should I Do by dawnomike(m): 1:45am On Feb 26, 2020
Just go and report to the police before he will ruin your life and make you a public disgrace... What he is trying to do is a serious crime.

NB: I have decided not to bash you over your actions for personal reasons best known to me... If God saves you from this one, I just hope you've learnt your lesson.

60 Likes

Re: I Am In Serious Trouble,what Should I Do by chieyine(m): 1:46am On Feb 26, 2020
Barbie15:
Hello Everyone, I am still awake by this time cause couldn't sleep. I have invited the ant infested fire wood. I am a married house wife , though a graduate but jobs weren't coming fourth. My husband is not really trying his best to provide for us ,I do some online stuffs to assist. My hubby lives in fantasy,he always believes that tomorrow will be better, he will build mansions etc but he doesn't do any practical hustle. He believes in that one political appointment can make him super rich but year after year there will be no progress.

I became frustrated that I can't even make my hair nor buy creams. I was so in lack with my kids. My online biz doesn't pay every time. There was this guy I met online and we moved our conversation to whatsap. He chat like old school friends. He works with a bottling company in PH. I started asking him for assistance, he will send 10k, 5k and at one time 15k for me. It was quite a relieve for me. It happens that he decided to spend his leave in Aba at his friends place. We decided to see for the first time. I went to the place and surprisingly he was all alone. He was tall and huge and obviously younger. We gisted, talked about vancancies in his place of work. We had a little to drink and he kissed me ,one to led to another and we had a very hot sex together right in the sitting room. I felt guilty but he started petting me to relax that I am not the first married woman he has made love to. He gave me 20k but I still felt guilty.

5 days later he called me to come to same house but I objected and I even stopped taking his calls. I was shocked when I entered my whatsap and saw him threating to expose me and post my nude on Facebook that he recorded us and me after we finished when I was nacked and crying...He said his friend was actually inside the room and on the passage recording me. He said I must come for him to keep having sex with me till he leaves Aba. That all the money he spent me on I must pay it back. I am really confused cause I am not sure if he really recorded the videos but he only showed me a picture of me nacked and anyone that doesn't know me too well won't recognise that it's me. He promised to show me the video tomorrow afternoon. I don't know what to do. Please I don't need insults kindly advice me

Report him to relevant authorities before he exposes you

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am In Serious Trouble,what Should I Do by Barbie15: 1:54am On Feb 26, 2020
chieyine:

Report him to relevant authorities before he exposes you
But my husband will find out, I am so scared..I can't even blink

1 Like

Re: I Am In Serious Trouble,what Should I Do by Barbie15: 1:56am On Feb 26, 2020
dawnomike:
Just go and report to the police before he will ruin your life and make you a public disgrace... What he is trying to do is a serious crime.

NB: I have decided not to bash you over your actions for personal reasons best known to me... If God saves you from this one, I just hope you've learnt your lesson.
Thank you for not bashing me ,I have learnt my lessons. Please how do I go about this without involving my husband

1 Like

Re: I Am In Serious Trouble,what Should I Do by drmikeadams(m): 1:58am On Feb 26, 2020
Barbie15:

angry grin grin. Throway ur sim card,he won't do jack grin

The way una dey share ttoto these days dey give worries pass buhari matter

28 Likes

Re: I Am In Serious Trouble,what Should I Do by abiolert(m): 2:01am On Feb 26, 2020
Barbie15:

This is what you should do, call him and record your conversation, with him, make him understand that what he intends to do is called blackmail and its a crime in Nigeria which carries jail term. He should be made to understand that he stands to lose a lot if he tries to blackmail you. If he insist, then take your recorded conversation to the station and get him arrested. You too should be ready for the outcome too because your husband will definitely know that you are a hoe without shame, just beg for his forgiveness and tell him its his fault for not putting food on the table for you.

26 Likes

Re: I Am In Serious Trouble,what Should I Do by abiolert(m): 2:03am On Feb 26, 2020
drmikeadams:
angry grin grin. Throway ur sim card,he won't do jack grin

The way una dey share ttoto these days dey give worries pass buhari matter
Sharing of Ttoto na norms since before buhari and even when tinubu go enter sharing go still continue.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am In Serious Trouble,what Should I Do by Validcode: 2:05am On Feb 26, 2020
Pele
Re: I Am In Serious Trouble,what Should I Do by drmikeadams(m): 2:06am On Feb 26, 2020
abiolert:

Sharing of Ttoto na norms since before buhari and even when tinubu go enter sharing go still continue.
angry angry angry angry grin. The tin dey critical this buhari time walai, I don see plenty tins this time around
Re: I Am In Serious Trouble,what Should I Do by abiolert(m): 2:10am On Feb 26, 2020
drmikeadams:
angry angry angry angry grin. The tin dey critical this buhari time walai, I don see plenty tins this time around
If you stay around South south areas of Aba , portharcourt, you go know say wahala don they before buhari

9 Likes

Re: I Am In Serious Trouble,what Should I Do by drmikeadams(m): 2:12am On Feb 26, 2020
abiolert:

If you stay around South south areas of Aba , portharcourt, you go know say wahala don they before buhari
grin grin grin angry grin so true ,I left aba a long time ago
Re: I Am In Serious Trouble,what Should I Do by Foodqueen(f): 2:14am On Feb 26, 2020
Eeya!!!
I won't bash u too. Seems to me u are a cool person but that was Ur moment of weakness.

Just stop picking his calls and don't give a shit about him.

His threat to you may just be like your husband's political appointment,which may never happen.

U Bleep up sha.

30 Likes

Re: I Am In Serious Trouble,what Should I Do by ProtectMyMoney: 2:33am On Feb 26, 2020
[quote author=Barbie15

[/quote]

You are a disgrace...go and read the thread where Lagosboi2 is celebrating his wife.(celebrating a good woman)..his wife passed through similar challenges but she held steadfast...you, you already started nacking different pricks.

Go and report your blackmailer to the police.

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Serious Trouble,what Should I Do by Amthol(m): 2:41am On Feb 26, 2020
Barbie15:

Thank you for not bashing me ,I have learnt my lessons. Please how do I go about this without involving my husband
There is no way it wouldn't involve your husband. All you have to do now is to consider your children perhaps your marriage might survive. But come out clean to your husband then his threat are worthless because no be today we dey see videos online is just a few moments and then we move onto other things.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Serious Trouble,what Should I Do by ValCon888: 2:56am On Feb 26, 2020
dawnomike:

If you decide not to bash her, I will still bash her.

Madam, I am sorry to say, but you are a slùt. You knew what was going to happen yet you still went ahead to his place. You're so cheap. Because of 10k, 15k you felt obliged to visit a stranger in his home for the first time. If he had used you for money rituals what will you tell your ancestors on the other side?

Please do your husband a favour and return his bride price. It's obvious you place no value on your marriage or yourself.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am In Serious Trouble,what Should I Do by chieyine(m): 3:09am On Feb 26, 2020
Barbie15:

Does he know anything about your private life, where you live, your husband contact details?
If no, try recording a conversation of him threatening to blackmail you and also tell him you will involve the police then remove your sim and get a new phone number
Re: I Am In Serious Trouble,what Should I Do by Nobody: 3:35am On Feb 26, 2020
Smh
Re: I Am In Serious Trouble,what Should I Do by phorget(m): 3:49am On Feb 26, 2020
Is the op not a Nigerian?
Please just bluff his threats and if he eventually come up with the said videos and pictures then use politicians tactics in defending yourself...
"The person in that picture or video is not me. The video and pictures has been doctored by my enemies just to make it look like me" undecided

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Serious Trouble,what Should I Do by obo389(m): 4:15am On Feb 26, 2020
phorget:
Is the op not a Nigerian?
Please just bluff his threats and if he eventually come up with the said videos and pictures then use politicians tactics in defending yourself...
"The person in that picture or video is not me. The video and pictures has been doctored by my enemies just to make it look like me" undecided
My thoughts exactly.
He just wants more by taking advantage hence the empty threats.
I doubt if there is any video or pictures as he claimed.

4 Likes

Re: I Am In Serious Trouble,what Should I Do by ednut1(m): 4:36am On Feb 26, 2020
Hmmm
Re: I Am In Serious Trouble,what Should I Do by Nobody: 4:40am On Feb 26, 2020
Nawa o shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: I Am In Serious Trouble,what Should I Do by crackkhaus: 4:58am On Feb 26, 2020
See this one... cheesy

If you won't call his bluff by reporting him because it will expose you to your husband, then continue sleeping with him na..

Afterall, did he not say you're not the only married woman he has had sex with? cheesy
My friend, continue enjoying yourself and let that nigga destroy your puní without fear since the thing dey scratch you.

Rubbish

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Serious Trouble,what Should I Do by cococandy(f): 5:28am On Feb 26, 2020
If you’re not a troll, report him to law enforcement

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Serious Trouble,what Should I Do by Vyolet(f): 5:47am On Feb 26, 2020
Hot sex, 20000naira?
Hmmm, I'm sorry for your husband.
Anyways,Ask him to send the video first so you can be sure he has something tangible on you.
Call his bluff and let everything scatter if it will now, everything will fall back in place in no time.
If you don't call his bluff now, you will remain his sextoy and you won't get a dime for it.

6 Likes

Re: I Am In Serious Trouble,what Should I Do by Nobody: 6:07am On Feb 26, 2020
You even have the nerves to use the phrase hot sex meaning you don't regret it except for the blackmail part.

I don't have any words for you, I only pray your husband finds out sooner that he has a cheap prostitute as wife.

I have this feeling that you sent him those nude pics earlier and not the other way round, stop lying you devilish woman. You just removed some details to make it look like the whole thing was a mistake.

Shame on you. sad

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Serious Trouble,what Should I Do by Nobody: 6:14am On Feb 26, 2020
Re: I Am In Serious Trouble,what Should I Do by Nobody: 6:18am On Feb 26, 2020
You have no standard for life, you stood for nothing that's why you fall for anything. Now is your problem all survived? U sucks

1 Like

Re: I Am In Serious Trouble,what Should I Do by illicit(m): 6:22am On Feb 26, 2020
go mention him name for babalawo, make them call d guy for u..... e no go ever get ur time again, na so e go just dey hear phantom voices forever and ever..
Re: I Am In Serious Trouble,what Should I Do by Tomjazzy2: 6:44am On Feb 26, 2020
This story would've been credible if you didn't add that "little drinks" line. It's stale!

1 Like

Re: I Am In Serious Trouble,what Should I Do by CaveAdullam: 6:47am On Feb 26, 2020
Anything for the money without considering the consequences.

1. Ask God for forgiveness.

2. Tell your husband about the situation at hand and also ask him for forgiveness. If you are sincere God will help you to tender his heart.

This will not be an easy process for your nuclear family, in-laws and extended family. But with God nothing is impossible.

3. Report every threat and blackmailing details to the police and allow them do their job. Also make sure you follow up with their investigations.

4. Find a trusted ally you can always talk to so that you won't suddenly slip into depression or something worse than that.

5. Be vigilant about your movements henceforth. That guy might go extra miles to gain his cash back in kind or whatever means. Be wise as a serpent and gentle as a dove.

Remember it is a process, everything takes time but we all must be considerate and patient.

Thanks.

God bless.
Re: I Am In Serious Trouble,what Should I Do by Naomila: 6:58am On Feb 26, 2020
you might have also had sex with him to make up for the money he sends to you. You felt like you owed him a fav. Which honestly you do. Cause why would a married woman be asking another guy for money?? Why didn't you tell your husband how you really felt bout him not working hard enough. Honestly now you're a sex slave to him till he leaves .

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Mother Or Your Wife: Whom Would You Save? / Five Signs Your Husband Is Having An Affair With Your Maid / What Kind Of Husband Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.