Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,091 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Chrome Productivity For Mobile - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Chrome Productivity For Mobile (577 Views)

Get Top 10 Apps For Enhanced Productivity For Free / Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? / Google Chrome To Block Redirect Links And Popups In New Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chrome Productivity For Mobile by AidRoute: 4:29am On Feb 26, 2020
CHROME PRODUCTIVITY FOR MOBILE

Google Chrome for mobile has always tied me down, despite it weakness in multiple areas, (check out my other post on Browsers: which should you be using and for what purpose), because it had some features I loved using, I'm very sure that only few people use this features.
I'll be sharing the two features that'll save your time & ease stress when you're surfing the web,

They're:
Payment Method.
Addresses and More.

This two features has been with chrome for long..

To activate them, go to settings on chrome, under the Basic settings section you'll find them sleeping there, all you have to do is wake them up...

I'll explain how they work, even though their names seem self explanatory.

PAYMENT METHODS.

This feature allows you to fill up debit card information automatically on any website, once you click on the first input box, it brings out suggestions based on the card details you have saved, you simply choose the card you want to use from the suggestion menu
Note: you can add more than one payment method.
Why I like this is that, your Security security code is not pre-inputed, so that's just what you'll need to type and you are done, you don't need to go through the hassle of typing it in everytime it's needed.

And it's a bit secure since the Security number will not be there.

ADDRESSES AND MORE.

I just love this, you may hesitate when it comes to payment methods, due to the risk of exposing card details, but the this one is something you should do, it saves you time and you don't have to type details everytime you need to fill a form online.

Note: you can add more than one address.
Once you click on the first input box, it brings out suggestions based on the addresses you have saved before and once you select your option all other details like name, telephone, state etc. that pertain to the chosen option are immediately filled into the form for you, isn't that cool! This saves you time and ease your burden, all you just have to do is, cross check the information filled, to make sure they're correct, then you'll submit, it's as good as that.

And do you know that these feature has been there for so long, but did you know?

Did I miss anything out, let me know!

To Your Smartphone Productivity,
OG Tosin.
The Smartphone Consultant.

(1) (Reply)

Honor 8A Prime Specification And Price / Used Iphone 7 (32g) In Perfect Condition (65k) / Advise On Best Phone To Buy At 40-45k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.