Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

David Igbashal Missing: Naval Officer Ran Into Gunmen At Umuchi Ngbo, Enugu - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / David Igbashal Missing: Naval Officer Ran Into Gunmen At Umuchi Ngbo, Enugu (55031 Views)

N20,000 Per Beating: Dismissed Naval Officer Arrested (photo) / Final Year Student Shot Dead By Gunmen At Oko Polytechnic. Graphic Photos / More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Igbashal Missing: Naval Officer Ran Into Gunmen At Umuchi Ngbo, Enugu by simultaneousboi(m): 5:41pm On Feb 26, 2020
He is a Nigerian Army personnel and not a Nigerian Navy personnel
Re: David Igbashal Missing: Naval Officer Ran Into Gunmen At Umuchi Ngbo, Enugu by Richmoney1(m): 5:49pm On Feb 26, 2020
Why rent when you can lease !

Re: David Igbashal Missing: Naval Officer Ran Into Gunmen At Umuchi Ngbo, Enugu by DLuciano: 5:55pm On Feb 26, 2020
[s]
AxelandRed:
Sometime last week while on my way to Apapa from Trade Fair, I got stuck in traffic at Orile and within seconds something heart wrenching happened.

A commercial bus driver (an aged man) stopped briefly to drop a passenger in one of the new narrow speed lanes. Trust me, this didn't take him up to 15 seconds.

In commando style, two naval officers who were driving behind him in a civilian car jumped out of their vehicle, dragged him out of the bus and flogged him mercilessly with a leather whip while the old man knelt down wriggling in pain and screaming. How dare him delay them for 15 seconds. Worse was the fact that these guys didn't look above 30yrs.

I felt guilty for being so helpless at the man's agony.

Before you express your sympathy at whatever misfortune that may have befallen this guy, just think about the bus driver above and the multitude of Nigerians who have had same misfortune or even worse in the hands of other uniformed personnel.
[/s] You are wrong! That a few Nigerians are fraudulent does not mean all are fraudulent.
Re: David Igbashal Missing: Naval Officer Ran Into Gunmen At Umuchi Ngbo, Enugu by ridbell01(m): 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2020
AxelandRed:
Sometime last week while on my way to Apapa from Trade Fair, I got stuck in traffic at Orile and within seconds something heart wrenching happened.

A commercial bus driver (an aged man) stopped briefly to drop a passenger in one of the new narrow speed lanes. Trust me, this didn't take him up to 15 seconds.

In commando style, two naval officers who were driving behind him in a civilian car jumped out of their vehicle, dragged him out of the bus and flogged him mercilessly with a leather whip while the old man knelt down wriggling in pain and screaming. How dare him delay them for 15 seconds. Worse was the fact that these guys didn't look above 30yrs.

Before you express your sympathy at whatever misfortune that may have befallen this guy, just think about the bus driver above and the multitude of Nigerians who have had same misfortune or even worse in the hands of other uniformed personnel.
I wasn't at the seen of the said incident but some of Lagos drivers needs more than flogging they can park on the main because passengers
Re: David Igbashal Missing: Naval Officer Ran Into Gunmen At Umuchi Ngbo, Enugu by buchisom1(m): 6:05pm On Feb 26, 2020
From wat I can see he is still a cadet he is not an officer yet..na NDA student I pray dey release him alife coz dis country Oyo is ya case...my best advise evrybdy go and buy gun keep for yaslf. Winter is here
Re: David Igbashal Missing: Naval Officer Ran Into Gunmen At Umuchi Ngbo, Enugu by Dollabiz: 6:41pm On Feb 26, 2020
Hmmm
Re: David Igbashal Missing: Naval Officer Ran Into Gunmen At Umuchi Ngbo, Enugu by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2020
I hope he gets what is coming to him. Karma! grin

1 Like

Re: David Igbashal Missing: Naval Officer Ran Into Gunmen At Umuchi Ngbo, Enugu by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2020
DLuciano:
[s][/s] You are wrong! That a few Nigerians are fraudulent does not mean all are fraudulent.
well.. if the cap fits?...

1 Like

Re: David Igbashal Missing: Naval Officer Ran Into Gunmen At Umuchi Ngbo, Enugu by Odion2016(m): 7:19pm On Feb 26, 2020
AxelandRed:

I beg you in the name of God..Do not approach this matter in the above manner.. Thank you.
Re: David Igbashal Missing: Naval Officer Ran Into Gunmen At Umuchi Ngbo, Enugu by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 26, 2020
AxelandRed:

Did he drop dem @ the correct bus stop??
Re: David Igbashal Missing: Naval Officer Ran Into Gunmen At Umuchi Ngbo, Enugu by Annabelposh(f): 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2020
cry
Re: David Igbashal Missing: Naval Officer Ran Into Gunmen At Umuchi Ngbo, Enugu by bigcasava1(m): 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2020
End time. Evil everywhere God protect ur own
Re: David Igbashal Missing: Naval Officer Ran Into Gunmen At Umuchi Ngbo, Enugu by McTobe(m): 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2020
NDA Cadet... Not nice
Re: David Igbashal Missing: Naval Officer Ran Into Gunmen At Umuchi Ngbo, Enugu by stormborn28(m): 10:00pm On Feb 26, 2020
priscaoge:
May God protect and bring you back to your loved ones safelycry

Godly wives don't just speak in tongues, they cook great meals,raise kids,dress beautifully,give mind blowing SEX and still make heaven!!

Hmmmmmm
Re: David Igbashal Missing: Naval Officer Ran Into Gunmen At Umuchi Ngbo, Enugu by Babinski: 10:52pm On Feb 26, 2020
AxelandRed:

Your reasoning is jaundiced and saddening. An Edo State indigene is missing and someone decides to tell the story of Lawrence Anini to manipulate you not to have sympathy for the missing Edo man? Are all Edo men wicked thieves like Anini? Hell no! People who try to manipulate public opinion to deprive us of our humanity as quoted above and with such line of reasoning are nothing but Monsters that we should all be wary of.
Re: David Igbashal Missing: Naval Officer Ran Into Gunmen At Umuchi Ngbo, Enugu by Jaqenhghar: 10:54pm On Feb 26, 2020
Good riddance
Sadly the mumu military will spend time harrassing people instead of looking for their colleagues
Re: David Igbashal Missing: Naval Officer Ran Into Gunmen At Umuchi Ngbo, Enugu by Jaqenhghar: 10:56pm On Feb 26, 2020
Babinski:

Your reasoning is jaundiced and saddening. An Edo State indigene is missing and someone decides to tell the story of Lawrence Anini to manipulate you not to have sympathy for the missing Edo man? Are all Edo men wicked thieves like Anini? Hell no! People who try to manipulate public opinion to deprive us of our humanity as quoted above and with such line of reasoning are nothing but Monsters that we should all be wary of.
Its your reasoning that is jaundiced and full of shít. Which sympathy do they show when they go acting like brutes? Only a fool will sympathize with his oppressors
Re: David Igbashal Missing: Naval Officer Ran Into Gunmen At Umuchi Ngbo, Enugu by Jaqenhghar: 10:58pm On Feb 26, 2020
buchisom1:
From wat I can see he is still a cadet he is not an officer yet..na NDA student I pray dey release him alife coz dis country Oyo is ya case...my best advise evrybdy go and buy gun keep for yaslf. Winter is here
Na dem get gra gra pass. Let him use his gra gra to escape nah. Bloody mofo
Re: David Igbashal Missing: Naval Officer Ran Into Gunmen At Umuchi Ngbo, Enugu by Jaqenhghar: 10:59pm On Feb 26, 2020
AxelandRed:

Does that justify whipping him? Will you say same if he was a relative or friend of yours?
Dont mind the jackass. They like suffering
Re: David Igbashal Missing: Naval Officer Ran Into Gunmen At Umuchi Ngbo, Enugu by Jaqenhghar: 11:07pm On Feb 26, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Hope he has not been kidnapped. I doubt if the FG or the Nigerian Navy will be willing to pay his ransom especially since he is a Christian
Pay ke. They wont pay. If he dies one oga will be eating his salary. If he has a beautiful wife his colleagues will pass her round

1 Like

Re: David Igbashal Missing: Naval Officer Ran Into Gunmen At Umuchi Ngbo, Enugu by Babinski: 11:12pm On Feb 26, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Its your reasoning that is jaundiced and full of shít. Which sympathy do they show when they go acting like brutes? Only a fool will sympathize with his oppressors

If your reasoning is that because of a few bad eggs, all Military men are your oppressors, all Nigerians are 419 fraudsters, all Muslims are Boko Haram and all Edo girls are prostitutes, then you must applaud yourself for your "genius" and shallow thinking! What stereotype or generalization will you give yourself?!
Re: David Igbashal Missing: Naval Officer Ran Into Gunmen At Umuchi Ngbo, Enugu by Jaqenhghar: 11:21pm On Feb 26, 2020
Babinski:

If your reasoning is that because of a few bad eggs, all Military men are your oppressors, all Nigerians are 419 fraudsters, all Muslims are Boko Haram and all Edo girls are prostitutes, then you must applaud yourself for your "genius" and shallow thinking! What stereotype or generalization will you give yourself?!
Mr. Man call me whatever names you want to, cry about it I don talk my own. If there are few bad eggs, what are the majority good eggs doing to curb the exceases of the bad eggs?
Apparebtly they dont so enough nor do they care so why should I care?
Re: David Igbashal Missing: Naval Officer Ran Into Gunmen At Umuchi Ngbo, Enugu by chevkosticks(m): 12:53am On Feb 27, 2020
Boss we wish for ur save arrival.. My nigga don dy cry since hearing this news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Igbashal Missing: Naval Officer Ran Into Gunmen At Umuchi Ngbo, Enugu by blissmandate(m): 6:45am On Feb 27, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Zombies Remember.. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IPOB Pray For Insecurity in Nigeria Peace Be With You...
you are feeling guilty already.
Re: David Igbashal Missing: Naval Officer Ran Into Gunmen At Umuchi Ngbo, Enugu by Mjpem23(m): 6:51am On Feb 27, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Hope he has not been kidnapped. I doubt if the FG or the Nigerian Navy will be willing to pay his ransom especially since he is a Christian

You are not only problem to Nigeria but to the whole of the Globe.
Ndi ala
Re: David Igbashal Missing: Naval Officer Ran Into Gunmen At Umuchi Ngbo, Enugu by Mjpem23(m): 6:51am On Feb 27, 2020
hisexcellency34:

You are not only problem to Nigeria but to the whole of the Globe.
Re: David Igbashal Missing: Naval Officer Ran Into Gunmen At Umuchi Ngbo, Enugu by Doktajay5: 7:03am On Feb 27, 2020
AxelandRed:

If only all yellow bus driver in lagos will be getting this treatment every day for 2yrs... I am certain lagos will be the best state to live in in Nigeria.

Those yellow bus divers whether old or young are the problem we have in lagos. Keep ur sympathy to your self..

See as u down played that very stupid and unruly behaviour of that old man stopping in the middle of the road to pick/drop passengers in their usual annoying way, thus worsening already bad traffic jam and U r here throwing unnecessary sympathy with reckless abondon.

U claimed it didn't take upto 15sec right.. Then he should be in motion already, how come the naval officers parked, came down and still met him there and started beating him.... Ogbeni u r a liar worse than liar mohammemd.

People like you are why lagos is the way it is...

ka odi for today.
Re: David Igbashal Missing: Naval Officer Ran Into Gunmen At Umuchi Ngbo, Enugu by zoezoelogistics(m): 7:23am On Feb 27, 2020
AxelandRed:

Irrespective of the fact that I understand your point of view quite well but we should not commit the fallacy of hasty generalization.

This young man might be innocent of the nature of evil or similar ones perpetuated by people in uniform.

Don’t let’s loose our humanity.
The issue here is , a human being, a father , husband , child etc is missing. That’s the focus of the post.

Issue of the evil and various atrocities committed by the military personnel is highly condemnable and is a subject of discussion for another day.

My opinion.

1 Like

Re: David Igbashal Missing: Naval Officer Ran Into Gunmen At Umuchi Ngbo, Enugu by Pheelz2020(m): 8:57am On Feb 27, 2020
how did they know he encountered gun men?
did he call dem?
were they watching cctv?

how?
Re: David Igbashal Missing: Naval Officer Ran Into Gunmen At Umuchi Ngbo, Enugu by HajaraIsah1: 10:54am On Feb 27, 2020
AxelandRed:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover / Shop Owner Catches A Thief Trapped Trying To Steal From Her Shop (Photos) / PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.