Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

How Do You Feel Seeing Your Pastor's Wife With A Pregnancy? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You Feel Seeing Your Pastor's Wife With A Pregnancy? (1027 Views)

Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message / Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife / '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel Seeing Your Pastor's Wife With A Pregnancy? by tpiander: 11:26am On Feb 26, 2020
Does it make you uncomfortable?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Seeing Your Pastor's Wife With A Pregnancy? by budaatum: 11:33am On Feb 26, 2020
As in, does satan put nasty thoughts in your head?

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Seeing Your Pastor's Wife With A Pregnancy? by nlPoster: 11:43am On Feb 26, 2020
budaatum:

Why should a pastor's wife being pregnant correspond with satan putting nasty thoughts in your head?

Unless the thoughts were there before.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Seeing Your Pastor's Wife With A Pregnancy? by Ladylite: 11:47am On Feb 26, 2020
tpiander:

You really disgust me.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Seeing Your Pastor's Wife With A Pregnancy? by nlPoster: 11:49am On Feb 26, 2020
Ladylite:

I disgust myself.
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing Your Pastor's Wife With A Pregnancy? by Neroiam(m): 11:58am On Feb 26, 2020
Is she not human?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Seeing Your Pastor's Wife With A Pregnancy? by budaatum: 12:31pm On Feb 26, 2020
nlPoster:

Unless the thoughts were there before.
That's precisely the point.

Your question was "Does it make you uncomfortable", and not "Does it make you delighted", so what thoughts would you say "were there before"?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Seeing Your Pastor's Wife With A Pregnancy? by nlPoster: 1:52pm On Feb 26, 2020
budaatum:

That's precisely the point.

Your question was "Does it make you uncomfortable", and not "Does it make you delighted", so what thoughts would you say "were there before"?

I don't know, that's why I'm asking.
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing Your Pastor's Wife With A Pregnancy? by budaatum: 2:04pm On Feb 26, 2020
nlPoster:

I don't know, that's why I'm asking.
But it's your head now! How can anyone tell what thoughts are inside your own head?

tpiander! Does it make you uncomfortable Seeing Your a Pastor's Wife With A Pregnancy?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Seeing Your Pastor's Wife With A Pregnancy? by nlPoster: 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2020
budaatum:

But it's my head now! How can anyone tell what thoughts are inside my own head?

tpiander! Does it make me uncomfortable Seeing My a Pastor's Wife With A Pregnancy?

Re: How Do You Feel Seeing Your Pastor's Wife With A Pregnancy? by budaatum: 4:34pm On Feb 26, 2020
nlPoster:

Oh, I get it. You need someone to teach you to use the brain that is inside your head.

You should try asking nicely nlPoster/tpiander. There's lots of nice people here who would teach you if you asked nicely.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Seeing Your Pastor's Wife With A Pregnancy? by nlPoster: 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2020
budaatum:

Oh, I get it. I need someone to teach me to use the brain that is inside my head.

I should try asking nicely . There's lots of nice people here who would teach me if I asked nicely.

Dont post when you are crazy.

Wait until your head is correct before commenting.
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing Your Pastor's Wife With A Pregnancy? by nlPoster: 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2020
Back to topic please.

Anyone who cannot stay on topic should not post on the thread. angry

And no personal attacks.
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing Your Pastor's Wife With A Pregnancy? by budaatum: 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2020
nlPoster:
Back to topic please.

Anyone who cannot stay on topic should not post on the thread. angry

And no personal attacks.
nlPoster:

Dont post when you are crazy.

Wait until your head is correct before commenting.
Love when you project suitable advise for yourself on to others. Pity it signals mental illness, but I'm certain you will find a cure, someday.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Seeing Your Pastor's Wife With A Pregnancy? by nlPoster: 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2020
budaatum:
I hate when I project suitable advise for myself on to others. Pity it signals mental illness, but I'm certain to find myself a cure, someday.

Stop derailing the thread, get over yourself.

Mods remove his comments please.

I dont have time for nonsense.
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing Your Pastor's Wife With A Pregnancy? by budaatum: 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2020
nlPoster:

Stop derailing the thread, get over yourself.

Mods remove his comments please.

I dont have time for nonsense.
Didn't know you had power over the mods!

Go on, huff and puff and lets see if you truly can remove buda.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Seeing Your Pastor's Wife With A Pregnancy? by MuttleyLaff: 8:17pm On Feb 26, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel Seeing Your Pastor's Wife With A Pregnancy? by lastchild: 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
This is what it makes me think...

so this holy pastor that keeps singing repentance in the ears of everyone actually fvck the wife at night, though it's not sin but it makes me feels somehow

Who's knows the types of positions they must have been doing couple with the dirty talks like

Baby your pvssy is sweeter than virgin Mary's pvssy....
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing Your Pastor's Wife With A Pregnancy? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2020
budaatum:
Don't you know the idea of sex is evil to people?sex is seen as a bad thing thus imagining the pastor had sex is disturbing....to sheeples off course.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Seeing Your Pastor's Wife With A Pregnancy? by Joshthefirst(m): 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2020
tpiander:
nope. Makes me happy God has blessed the union with a child. How does it make you feel?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Seeing Your Pastor's Wife With A Pregnancy? by Joshthefirst(m): 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Don't you know the idea of sex is evil to people?sex is seen as a bad thing thus imagining the pastor had sex is disturbing....to sheeples off course.
Sex isn’t evil.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Seeing Your Pastor's Wife With A Pregnancy? by nlPoster: 2:46am On Feb 27, 2020
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing Your Pastor's Wife With A Pregnancy? by nlPoster: 2:50am On Feb 27, 2020
Joshthefirst:
nope. Makes me happy God has blessed the union with a child. How does it make you feel?

Is it my business to feel anything?
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing Your Pastor's Wife With A Pregnancy? by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 27, 2020
grin grin nlposter are you a male or female?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Seeing Your Pastor's Wife With A Pregnancy? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 27, 2020
tpiander:

It's a thought provoking question!

Some Pastors preached that the forbidden fruit that Eve ate was SEX and it's only Jesus' birth that came about without SEX.

Moreover the way and manner most religionists talk about SEX brings thoughts into ones minds "should we be having SEX at all?"

So when a Pastor's wife walks about with pregnancy, an inquisitive observer could ask "is this as a result of SEXUAL INTERCOURSE between our Pastor and this woman?" smiley

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Please Circulate This News, This Is Happening In The Church / Pastor Accuses Pastor E.A Adeboye Of Neglecting Pa Akindayomi's Children / This Is The Real Reason Pastor Chris Okotie And The Late TB Joshua Had Issues!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.