Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,294 members, 7,850,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:20 PM

“You Are Crazy” – Chioma Reacts After Davido Announced Plans For Another Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “You Are Crazy” – Chioma Reacts After Davido Announced Plans For Another Baby (3634 Views)

Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" / Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido / Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“You Are Crazy” – Chioma Reacts After Davido Announced Plans For Another Baby by sleekgist4: 2:45pm On Feb 26, 2020
Chioma and Davido’s public display of affection was a bit erotic on Instagram yesterday after Davido sent her eggplant emoji’s shortly following his hint that he is about to make another baby with Chioma Rowland. SleekGist reports.

Recall that Chioma shared some gorgeous makeup photos of herself, and her beau, Davido couldn’t resist her beauty and right on there, he revealed his plans to put her in the family way once again.

“U so sexy I’m getting you pregnant again ”. The singer said and added,  ”I love you my dear wife…Who ever near you na 6Ft“

Not satisfied with all he did above, he went further to drop an eggplant emoji which caught Chioma’s attention and she replied; “Werey”, which translates to “Crazy” or “Mad” in English.
Some commenters went on to insinuate 'werey' is the pet name of the singer...click to see all the full post here:

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/you-are-crazy-chioma-reacts-after-davido-announced-plans-to-have-another-baby/

Re: “You Are Crazy” – Chioma Reacts After Davido Announced Plans For Another Baby by Hhansome(m): 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2020
Crazy no be small. See what Davy has reduced you to miss chef. *spits.

2 Likes

Re: “You Are Crazy” – Chioma Reacts After Davido Announced Plans For Another Baby by cRobo: 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2020
cool
Re: “You Are Crazy” – Chioma Reacts After Davido Announced Plans For Another Baby by NobleAngell(f): 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2020
She should feel insulted and not flattered by that demeaning comment.

1 Like

Re: “You Are Crazy” – Chioma Reacts After Davido Announced Plans For Another Baby by kinzation(m): 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2020
SM Stunts...mtcheww
Re: “You Are Crazy” – Chioma Reacts After Davido Announced Plans For Another Baby by sodiqapril(m): 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
Childish adults.....if you need a 3d logo..see my signature..just #2,500

1 Like

Re: “You Are Crazy” – Chioma Reacts After Davido Announced Plans For Another Baby by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:21pm On Feb 26, 2020
Bloggers Bloggers, give dem couple breathing space biko!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: “You Are Crazy” – Chioma Reacts After Davido Announced Plans For Another Baby by Mizwisdom(f): 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2020
Davido keeps treating this lady like a Prostitute, I'm sure he won't want his kids to be treated this way

1 Like

Re: “You Are Crazy” – Chioma Reacts After Davido Announced Plans For Another Baby by LoveFayfay(f): 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2020
sweet in the middle, you know, you know, you know. #ifyouknowyouknow
Re: “You Are Crazy” – Chioma Reacts After Davido Announced Plans For Another Baby by Onyi22(f): 11:33pm On Feb 26, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: “You Are Crazy” – Chioma Reacts After Davido Announced Plans For Another Baby by sofiscatedmoron: 5:49am On Feb 27, 2020
NobleAngell:
She should feel insulted and not flattered by that demeaning comment.
Go and take sniper na
Re: “You Are Crazy” – Chioma Reacts After Davido Announced Plans For Another Baby by NobleAngell(f): 8:47am On Feb 27, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

Go and take sniper na
I was gonna call you a moronnn but I stopped to check your monicker and there it is with a very accurate adjective.
Re: “You Are Crazy” – Chioma Reacts After Davido Announced Plans For Another Baby by sofiscatedmoron: 8:49am On Feb 27, 2020
NobleAngell:
I was gonna call you a moronnn but I stopped to check your monicker and there it is with a very accurate adjective.
That was the plan,, still take ur sniper dosages ,
Husband snatcher cheesy
Re: “You Are Crazy” – Chioma Reacts After Davido Announced Plans For Another Baby by femi4: 10:32am On Feb 27, 2020
LoveFayfay:
sweet in the middle, you know, you know, you know. #ifyouknowyouknow
Sweet in the middle
Can you do a split in the middle?
Sit in the middle
I just wanna chuk you like needle
Re: “You Are Crazy” – Chioma Reacts After Davido Announced Plans For Another Baby by NobleAngell(f): 10:39am On Feb 27, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

That was the plan,, still take ur sniper dosages ,
Husband snatcher cheesy
Hahahaha. Psycho.

(1) (Reply)

Adorable Throwback Photos Of Actress Adesua Etomi, Chioma, Ceec And More As Kids / Welcome To House Of Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Where Gold And Cash Talks ' / From Being A Top Nigerian Banker To A Painter In USA! JAPA Will Humble You!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.