Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Which Offline Skill Can I Learn At 20? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Offline Skill Can I Learn At 20? (1063 Views)

What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 / Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data / What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Offline Skill Can I Learn At 20? by Thazard(m): 8:10pm On Feb 26, 2020
Hello Guys,I'm 20 years old and it seems i won't be able to go into higher institution.So,I have to learn a skill.

Please which offline skill can i learn that would get me lot and lot of job opportunities when i grew up?
Re: Which Offline Skill Can I Learn At 20? by Thazard(m): 8:15pm On Feb 26, 2020
I would like it if you don't suggest
*Mechanic
*Barbing
*Tailoring
*Welding

Please Lalasticlala 1forall CrazyMan put this on frontpage

1 Like

Re: Which Offline Skill Can I Learn At 20? by MDBrand: 8:25pm On Feb 26, 2020
Thazard:
*Mechanic
*Barbing
*Tailoring
*Welding

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Offline Skill Can I Learn At 20? by Candoit: 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2020
There's been so much fuzz about IT-comouter programming, web design and so on. You could learn a trade too
Re: Which Offline Skill Can I Learn At 20? by Thazard(m): 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
Please Lalasticlala help me,it's urgent!
Re: Which Offline Skill Can I Learn At 20? by Olubs80: 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2020
Thazard:
Hello Guys,I'm 20 years old and it seems i won't be able to go into higher institution.So,I have to learn a skill.

Please which offline skill can i learn that would get me lot and lot of job opportunities when i grew up?

Hi have you seen this?

https://www.nairaland.com/5705679/internship-opportunity-one-year-career
Re: Which Offline Skill Can I Learn At 20? by Jackmj(m): 6:50pm On Feb 27, 2020
Learn fashion design
Re: Which Offline Skill Can I Learn At 20? by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
Hello,
You may not know the value of these things below but i will still take my time to give you free (if i charge you, you may be discouraged)
I will like you to take this serious.

My advices are based on IT as this is the now and future. I dont know why you cant make it to higher institution, if the problem is not money then i will advice you to give aptech or new horizon a chance. But if you are not financially bouyant

1. hook up with a computer engineer and try engineering for about 3 months and from there find your way into IT support jobs. Dont forget to find a way to know networking, that's the KOKO. DO volunteering and internship and move your way up the ladder from there and try to get your Comptia A+ then CCNA (after you have started working and saved up).

2. Learn Excel: Data analysis has come to stay but for you to be one. Learn excel first then from there you can learn R and python after you are ok with your excel.

3. Programming: Python is the most popular language in the world now and learning it will help you moving up. You can also learn Java for android app development. If you want to go for web design Learn HTML, CSS, PHP, JavaScript. You will know which one to start with.

4. Learn SQL: If you want to be a database administrator, you just gotta learn this. Knowing SQL will also help you in building a career with Data Analysis

5: Content Writing: You obviously might have been hearing this too, Search for it online and dont forget to learn about CANVA too.

6. Graphics Design

7. Digital marketing/ Social Media manager

I have uploaded a picture below called the IT road map, it should be able to guide your in your endeavor.
You can also use w3shools for online training on Python, CSS, PHP, HTML and SQL. Its free
and of course dont forget to study in the largest university in the world. YOUTUBE. Dont be surprised by what you can do with it.

If you need a little bit of more, you can whatsapp me via my number below. BEST of LUCK.

3 Likes

Re: Which Offline Skill Can I Learn At 20? by Thazard(m): 10:12am On Feb 28, 2020
Pinkyruledworld it's because of money oh.Thanks for your suggestion,it made a lot of sense.
Re: Which Offline Skill Can I Learn At 20? by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:58am On Feb 28, 2020
If you must learn an offline skill stick to computer hardware repairs and maybe networking. Do not learn mechanic or plumbing or any of that shit that has been listed. Learn what can give you money. There's money in being a mechanic but if you can't get a way to get those customers who drive the latest BMW's and Mercedes to give you their cars then it's going to be really hard. Majority of people driving corollas and all are in the middle to lower class and do not have as much money to spend maintaining those cars. Plumbing is horrible in Nigeria.
Re: Which Offline Skill Can I Learn At 20? by CrazyMan(m): 9:16pm On Feb 29, 2020
Thazard:
*Mechanic
*Barbing
*Tailoring
*Welding

*Makeup artist... make a girl look preeiter than her original looks, and watch her drag her friends to you.

*Printing...just learn how to operate those machines and you're good to go.

*Welding...with the right connections you can receive contracts to service oil and gas firms. All you need is a registered company name and a good proposal.

*Chief...you can start up your online kitchen where you'll be delivering food to customers doorstep, handle wedding receptions, birthdays, events...etc. All you need is to learn how to be a good cook.

*Shoe/Slippers maker...engage in Mass production and have good distributors who will resell your product and the sky would be your limit.

Good luck.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Career Prospects 4 Geograper / Online Exams / Covenant Christian Center Worker's Fair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.