Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter (53234 Views)

Alexis Sanchez Arrives Italy To Seal Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) / Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy To Complete Juventus Transfer (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter by chijioke17(m): 8:32am On Feb 27, 2020
I'm observing that there hasn't been any report of a single black that has been affected by this Corona virus.please anyone with the statistics can share
Re: Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter by Truthbites: 8:35am On Feb 27, 2020
InfoSources:
Corona virus was caused by eating wild animals in the Wuhan wildlife market where Chinese come to buy all sorts of animals to eat including bats, porcupine, snakes etc.. Thanks to their insatiable taste for variety..

I keep telling people FLEE from eating just any animal you kill.. Here in Nairaland, people kill snakes and just eat them! Oblivious of possible viruses that could be contracted.. Don't just kill any animal and eat.. You could be eating your way to deadly viruses and diseases.

Snake get venom na.if they don't clean the snake venom before eating, na direct death
Re: Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter by Judybash93(m): 8:36am On Feb 27, 2020
nairaman66:

Please correct your comment! Egypt’s case was debunked...
Algeria now has a confirmed case
Re: Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter by kenchizzy(m): 8:43am On Feb 27, 2020
logon599:
Diseases shall not come near our dwelling place. Whether airborne, water borne or through any medium, we shall not be afraid because we're protected and covered.

Change your speech people. Words are POWERFUL and with your tongue you can choose life or death for yourself.
"Death and life are in the POWER of the tongue" - Prov 18:21.
Don't go around saying things like anyone can die at anytime. Why not say instead that I shall live and not die? You CONTROL your life with what you constantly SAY.
Today I am blessed and favoured what about you?

Stupidity always coming from African
Thinking God protect them more than any other human or perhaps others are sinners or doesn't know the bible but insanity wouldn't make them understand that prevention,medication and enlightenment heal more than their prayers

#Godhealtheworldthroughyourhealthworkers.
Re: Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter by dejavubobo1(m): 8:45am On Feb 27, 2020
InfoSources:
Corona virus was caused by eating wild animals in the Wuhan wildlife market where Chinese come to buy all sorts of animals to eat including bats, porcupine, snakes etc.. Thanks to their insatiable taste for variety..

I keep telling people FLEE from eating just any animal you kill.. Here in Nairaland, people kill snakes and just eat them! Oblivious of possible viruses that could be contracted.. Don't just kill any animal and eat.. You could be eating your way to deadly viruses and diseases.
say what u are sure of.
Re: Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter by kenchizzy(m): 8:54am On Feb 27, 2020
02Kebreal:

Please help go to China(Wuhan) and pray for them.
Thank You!

grin grin cheesy religion is his problem

Let him enter China
He will die the next day... Too much fantasy generate fallacy

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter by nairaman66(m): 9:09am On Feb 27, 2020
Judybash93:

Algeria now has a confirmed case

Unless you don’t read very well. I pointed out Egypt, not Algeria. Read well and be guided! Cheers
Re: Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 27, 2020
logon599:
Diseases shall not come near our dwelling place. Whether airborne, water borne or through any medium, we shall not be afraid because we're protected and covered.

Change your speech people. Words are POWERFUL and with your tongue you can choose life or death for yourself.
Don't go around saying things like anyone can die at anytime. Why not say instead that I shall live and not die? You CONTROL your life with what you constantly SAY.

Total balderdash
Re: Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter by Holofernes(m): 9:35am On Feb 27, 2020
InfoSources:

Chinese people love to eat raw meat, 99% of viruses won't survive if subjected to intense heat from roasting, cooking or boiling
Re: Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 27, 2020
Only them go eat Rat insect......................................................bat...........................................now them come dey stress persin here now.
Re: Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter by InvertedHammer: 9:53am On Feb 27, 2020
logon599:

/
Keep deceiving yourself.

God doesn't love you any more than the victims of coronavirus.

Protect yourself!
\

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter by tunapawizzy: 10:52am On Feb 27, 2020
logon599:

it's 2020 already, can we just be realistic and sensible
Re: Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter by Judybash93(m): 11:09am On Feb 27, 2020
nairaman66:

Unless you don’t read very well. I pointed out Egypt, not Algeria. Read well and be guided! Cheers
I said that in reference to Africa.. No qualms
Re: Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:22am On Feb 27, 2020
blaqhat:
If this virus had originated from Africa, the western nations and its people would have been avoiding us like a plague...
God Help Africa... God Save Nigeria!
Re: Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter by deltateam: 11:40am On Feb 27, 2020
InfoSources:

Very true.
Re: Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter by cliqtips: 11:45am On Feb 27, 2020
no, stop spreading false report.
Coronavirus is a lab generated virus that was created for WAR i.e bioweapon.

InfoSources:

Re: Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter by sidieladaniel: 1:18am On Feb 28, 2020
IME1:
cry not that I'm comparing but when ebola ravaged parts of Africa when we lost our dearly beloved Dr Stella Adadevor the world powers did not take it seriously to help but a few of their people started using it to mock Africa as ebola infested.

Now corona virus which is as serious is ravaging Asia and other parts and they are taking all sorts of precautionary measures for themselves and exporting the fear to Africa. But Olorun maje I pray that this corona virus does not infest Africa. Even as Egypt has experienced it, I pray those are the first, last and only cases.

Now for Africans in diaspora, I pray for your safety.
For for our other brothers and sisters of other races...
-next time when Africa is experiencing something tragic, empathise with us and join us in finding solutions
-don't be too proud to ask for help or raise alarm early enough when there is such an epidemic
-as this corona is spreading don't send it or the fear of it to Africa for whatsoever purpose
-as the developed part of the world as you like to boast while calling us dark continent, find the vaccine
-know that we too are battling lassa fever and have been abandoned by WHO because they say lassa fever is only in Nigeria, so let us focus on our own dilemma

That said, whether Bill Gates predicted this or TB Joshua, let's work towards the cure and vaccine.
Let's take up precautionary measures whether within Nigeria or when we travel out
Remember dirty dey kill everybody including African man
Last but not the least, PRAY TO GOD FOR MERCY AND HEALING
...who send u all this tales by moonlight them force u to comment u just dey write plenty things may lead to anything which kind depression u dey face

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crowd At Eko Atlantic Viewing Centre To Watch Nigeria Vs Iceland Match / Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt / Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.