Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter (53211 Views)

Alexis Sanchez Arrives Italy To Seal Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) / Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy To Complete Juventus Transfer (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter by ogbiwa: 6:54am On Feb 27, 2020
Ludogorets players wore medical face masks and gloves when they arrived in Italy for their Europa League match against Inter Milan on Thursday.

The last-32 second-leg tie will be played behind closed doors at the San Siro because of the threat of coronavirus spreading.

Eleven towns in northern Italy are in lockdown after the outbreak.

Antonio Conte's Inter hold a 2-0 advantage over the Bulgarian team from last week's first-leg clash.

Inter were one of four Serie A clubs to postpone their game last weekend with more league matches affected this weekend.

Five games, including Juventus versus Inter in Turin on Sunday, will be played without any fans.

A number of Italian sporting events have been affected and on Wednesday it was announced that Ireland's men's and women's Six Nations games against Italy in Dublin on 7 and 8 March would be postponed because of the virus.

Authorities have confirmed more than 300 cases and 12 deaths in Italy, the most recent a 70-year-old Lombardy resident who died after being taken to intensive care in Parma.

Four children in the country have also been infected.
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/51650737

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter by logon599: 6:54am On Feb 27, 2020
Diseases shall not come near our dwelling place. Whether airborne, water borne or through any medium, we shall not be afraid because we're protected and covered.

Change your speech people. Words are POWERFUL and with your tongue you can choose life or death for yourself.
"Death and life are in the POWER of the tongue" - Prov 18:21.
Don't go around saying things like anyone can die at anytime. Why not say instead that I shall live and not die? You CONTROL your life with what you constantly SAY.
Today I am blessed and favoured what about you?

248 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter by willexyaho(m): 7:12am On Feb 27, 2020
Ok
Re: Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter by ednut1(m): 7:12am On Feb 27, 2020
So the virus no go dey stadium

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 27, 2020
My prayers:

This virus doesn't find its way here

If it does, people won't start peddling fake news (salt, kolanut and CQ)

Nigeria government put more security measures in place (our borders and airports).

They must build more quarantine places just in case.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter by InfoSources: 7:12am On Feb 27, 2020
Corona virus was caused by eating wild animals in the Wuhan wildlife market where Chinese come to buy all sorts of animals to eat including bats, porcupine, snakes etc.. Thanks to their insatiable taste for variety..

I keep telling people FLEE from eating just any animal you kill.. Here in Nairaland, people kill snakes and just eat them! Oblivious of possible viruses that could be contracted.. Don't just kill any animal and eat.. You could be eating your way to deadly viruses and diseases.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter by Karrima: 7:13am On Feb 27, 2020
This is serious
Re: Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter by BrickDevo: 7:13am On Feb 27, 2020
Damn! From Italy to England, from England to Nigeria, God help us all!!

Get your building plans here
https://www.nairaland.com/5631959/why-should-work-us-3#86991172
Re: Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter by MrJaay(m): 7:13am On Feb 27, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 27, 2020
Na trumpet remain to sound embarassed

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter by Ifeabdul0074: 7:13am On Feb 27, 2020
Follow all your livescore and soccer updates: flipscores.com

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter by Situation001(m): 7:13am On Feb 27, 2020
ó ga òò

kripen:
Spreading very fast and my country is not putting anything in place in case.

it wont reach here..

McBrooklyn:
All these Chinese people and their Corona virus juss wan ruin this beautiful sport for person angry

it's no longer the chinese people problem alone.. it has spread beyond their shores..
Re: Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter by IME1: 7:13am On Feb 27, 2020
cry not that I'm comparing but when ebola ravaged parts of Africa when we lost our dearly beloved Dr Stella Adadevor the world powers did not take it seriously to help but a few of their people started using it to mock Africa as ebola infested.

Now corona virus which is as serious is ravaging Asia and other parts and they are taking all sorts of precautionary measures for themselves and exporting the fear to Africa. But Olorun maje I pray that this corona virus does not infest Africa. Even as Egypt has experienced it, I pray those are the first, last and only cases.

Now for Africans in diaspora, I pray for your safety.
For for our other brothers and sisters of other races...
-next time when Africa is experiencing something tragic, empathise with us and join us in finding solutions
-don't be too proud to ask for help or raise alarm early enough when there is such an epidemic
-as this corona is spreading don't send it or the fear of it to Africa for whatsoever purpose
-as the developed part of the world as you like to boast while calling us dark continent, find the vaccine
-know that we too are battling lassa fever and have been abandoned by WHO because they say lassa fever is only in Nigeria, so let us focus on our own dilemma

That said, whether Bill Gates predicted this or TB Joshua, let's work towards the cure and vaccine.
Let's take up precautionary measures whether within Nigeria or when we travel out
Remember dirty dey kill everybody including African man
Last but not the least, PRAY TO GOD FOR MERCY AND HEALING

32 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter by Goldencheese(m): 7:13am On Feb 27, 2020
The global scare of coronavirus, no be here!
Re: Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter by Wizikal(m): 7:13am On Feb 27, 2020
This is affecting everybody like seriously
Re: Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter by adamooye: 7:14am On Feb 27, 2020
Corona virus is real.
Re: Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter by GEOANDSONS: 7:14am On Feb 27, 2020
This Coronavirus is going to cripple so many businesses, economies, activities etc

Though we are still open for Home & Office Business

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter by petitejolie(f): 7:14am On Feb 27, 2020
So na like dis dem go play ball? Must u play this ball

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter by kripen(m): 7:14am On Feb 27, 2020
Spreading very fast and my country is not putting anything in place in case.
Re: Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter by McBrooklyn(m): 7:14am On Feb 27, 2020
All these Chinese people and their Corona virus juss wan ruin this beautiful sport for person angry
Re: Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter by blaqhat: 7:14am On Feb 27, 2020
If this virus had originated from Africa, the western nations and its people would have being avoiding us like a plague..

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:15am On Feb 27, 2020
May God continue to protect us from this deadly virus.

And at this moment in time, especially in this season of LENT, We remember our dear brothers and sisters in Wuham, May God continue to protect, guide and guard them in all they do.
May they never contact this deadly coronavirus.

So shall it be in the mighty name of Jesus CHRIST.

Insha Allah.

On a lighter mood.......

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter by ednut1(m): 7:15am On Feb 27, 2020
logon599:
Diseases shall not come near our dwelling place. Whether airborne, water borne or through any medium, we shall not be afraid because we're protected and covered.

Change your speech people. Words are POWERFUL and with your tongue you can choose life or death for yourself.
"Death and life are in the POWER of the tongue" - Prov 18:21.
Don't go around saying things like anyone can die at anytime. Why not say instead that I shall live and not die? You CONTROL your life with what you constantly SAY
words in reality are just words. U can keep saying you will be richer than dangote and it wont happen. U can also wish ur self bad but good things still follow you. Religion has really damaged nigerians

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter by Eclipse91: 7:15am On Feb 27, 2020
Me wey go fake injury sharp sharp
Re: Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter by Butoneday2(m): 7:16am On Feb 27, 2020
They no cover their heads shey be they say na thru contact person fit contact it, they should cover their heads nau to avoid been contacted. My opinion cool
Re: Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter by NigeriaBam: 7:17am On Feb 27, 2020
grin This Virus want to Take Over the World.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter by overall90: 7:17am On Feb 27, 2020
Face mask does not stop the spread of coronaravirus.

avoid contact and crowded places.
Re: Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter by careytommy37(m): 7:17am On Feb 27, 2020
ednut1:
words in reality are just word. U can keep saying you will be richer than dangote and it wont happen. U can also wish ur self bad but good things still follow you. Religion has really damaged nigerians

Someone can't even express their belief without someone putting their mouth where they have no business

12 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter by Ikjosh04: 7:17am On Feb 27, 2020
Nice nice, I don't know why my darling Barcelona didn't have the insight to put on a mask when playing Napoli. Precaution they say is better than cure.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter by Righteousness89(m): 7:17am On Feb 27, 2020
" 2 Chronicles 7:13-14" is the Answer...
A Prayer of Mercy from the UN General Assembly will stop all these Nonsense

13 If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people;

14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

The United Nation should call all Nations For and appoint a Servant of GOD to pray..

But I am quite Sure they will never do it...

The Ungodliness, Wickedness and Abomination in this Generation has Exceeded that of the Noah Generation and Sodom and Gomorrah Generation

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter by BlackfireX: 7:18am On Feb 27, 2020
Name 5 politicians in Nigeria that deserves this coronavirus
Re: Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter by kingthreat(m): 7:18am On Feb 27, 2020
Masks na the new business now. Anybody in the textile industry. Invest ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leon Balogun: "A Witch Led Me To Play For Nigeria" / Crowd At Eko Atlantic Viewing Centre To Watch Nigeria Vs Iceland Match / Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.