Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,039 members, 7,845,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Where Is My Nairaland 1st Love? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Where Is My Nairaland 1st Love? (796 Views)

My Nairaland Crush!!neena / Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love / Have Anyone Seen My Nairaland (neyo) Tru_mic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is My Nairaland 1st Love? by davedozz(m): 6:07pm On Dec 18, 2010
This girl introduced me to Nairaland sometime last year. Actually, we've not met face 2 face. According to her, someone(her female friend) gave her my number telling her I sound nice, so she took the number and chyked me(just kidding). Anyway, We became good phone pals, We got along sometimes but fought most times.

According to her: her name is CHIDINMA(I even used her name as the password in 1 of my accounts), she's a student of UNN, she's a member of ECKANKA or OLUMBA OLUMBA (Chi I'm sorry mentioning that here, just 4 clarification), she resides in UMUAHIA.

Someday, she got tired of the "ANNOYING DAVE", she broke Her sim card(I guess ) and she never contacted me till this day. I miss her so much, I really want to know how she is doing. Chi, if U're reading this, I want U 2 contact me. 08065013038(Im really reluctant posting my number, Nairalanders go kill my battery now. Hey!!! light wey I never see 4 years now!!!!).

I'll BE WAITING. . . . .
Re: Where Is My Nairaland 1st Love? by Dsense(m): 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2010
It's Mzdarkskin or Mygoldie . . . . . . . . .Don't worry . .She will soon call you!
Re: Where Is My Nairaland 1st Love? by 190: 6:37pm On Dec 18, 2010
Poster she could be on the fashion section

why post it on romance section

nairaland is too big to find someone out

except you have to post this same thread on every particular zone
Re: Where Is My Nairaland 1st Love? by davedozz(m): 6:45pm On Dec 18, 2010
D-sense:

It's Mzdarkskin or Mygoldie . . . . . . . . .Don't worry . .She will soon call you!
i'm trying not 2 worry. Thanks anyways.

190:

Poster she could be on the fashion section

why post it on romance section

nairaland is too big to find someone out

except you have to post this same thread on every particular zone

U're making sense there. I actually thought of that but it's goina be tedious!!!!
Re: Where Is My Nairaland 1st Love? by kaymoney2(m): 6:53pm On Dec 18, 2010
D-sense:

Hmm  

@ OP  Please change that your profile pix the environment looks like bethlehem of judah** And also the posture looks like praying mantis** Please no offence and no vex just an observation  smiley

Re: Where Is My Nairaland 1st Love? by davedozz(m): 7:09pm On Dec 18, 2010
kay-money:

Hmm  

@ OP  Please change that your profile pix the environment looks like bethlehem of judah** And also the posture looks like praying mantis** Please no offence and no vex just an observation  smiley
How can I be angry, I dey mad your observation is correct, I just can't change it @ this period of time, I want it 2 linger a little while. and I really don't understand why Nairaland had 2 MAGNIFY it dat much, really!! Anyways, my profile pic is not the issue now, it's gettin' 2ru 2 CHIDINMA!!!!!!!!!
Re: Where Is My Nairaland 1st Love? by kaymoney2(m): 7:12pm On Dec 18, 2010
davedozz:

How can I be angry, I dey mad your observation is correct, I just can't change it @ this period of time, I want it 2 linger a little while. and I really don't understand why Nairaland had 2 MAGNIFY it dat much, really!! Anyways, my profile pic is not the issue now, it's gettin' 2ru 2 CHIDINMA!!!!!!!!!

Hmm Bros so na chidinma cause am** You be man jare get over her and move on ***
Re: Where Is My Nairaland 1st Love? by Phate07(m): 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2010
undecided
Re: Where Is My Nairaland 1st Love? by Mygoldie(f): 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2010
D-sense:

desense where art thou sense? shocked shocked
Re: Where Is My Nairaland 1st Love? by davedozz(m): 10:13am On Dec 19, 2010
Mygoldie:

Ar U sayin U're nt my Chi?

If U dnt mind, U can replace her 4me
(kiddin)

SERIOUSLY, I NEED HELP!!!
Re: Where Is My Nairaland 1st Love? by Dsense(m): 1:10am On Dec 20, 2010
Mygoldie:

Where you left it . . . . tongue

(1) (Reply)

Hotel/motel In V.i Lagos / . / Where Is Inked Nerd?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.