Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,169 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love (5002 Views)

A Nairaland Love Message To Sexzskil / A Thread For Nairaland Love Connects / Nairaland Love Story Success Till Date: Wanna Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Cuddlemii: 3:38pm On Jul 14, 2011
It took me days to let go, but I will let go

You are wondering why?

I calculate and foresee great dangers ahead.

We both know we are the perfect fit,

We both know the pleasures ahead,

But you see yourself in the eyes of your friend.

I have never been this expressive

I took the risk and it payed off,  So I can be poetic too.

I don't think you know me yet and I am not willing to show you.

You said you wanted to love and be loved right back,

I was going to give you that.

Your indecisiveness in a relationship makes you imitate what others do.

This is the real world, they might just be acting, but I will rather show you.

I will go back to being me but I won’t return to my comfort zone.

I will take risk and challenges because that's what life is all about.

I have a secret, I am not as tough as I play out to be but I'm as soft that I don't want to be taken advantage of.

So I wear a mask and everyone seeks refuge under my umbrella

I seek refuge too but I express it with my user name.

I front that’s because you are fond of getting what you want, even in my weakness lies a stint of pride

I am your confidant, thank you for telling me so many deep things. I didn’t tell you deep things because a defeated lady has no hiding place.

We flirt, we say everything about life.

We laugh at each others jokes but you just want so much at the same time.

I wanted so much too but got my fingers burnt once. That singular act was good enough for me

You need to see the world with your own eyes.

You are not perfect but want perfection,

I am realistic and want a realist but if I get perfection then I earned it.

You are perfect enough for me that was why I never judged your escapades.

I was just honored that u trusted me enough to share.

You don’t know much about me because I have been listening to you.

Some of your explanations about games, I’ve written on here before.

I got you going from class to adapting, you now use words like Igwe and speak pidgin english once in a while on Nland.

I also got you listening to seal all day.

You like R&B, soul music now. I like music in general because of my name.

Even with my farewell, I’m still smiling,

That’s to show your worth.

But I will never ever change who I am to please no one.

I wish my weakness was senseless so that I can be who you want

I never asked for more because I am just fine with the way you are, thank you!

Now you will never find out my recipes,

But its life so we are still in it.

I know you would want to discuss this but I never go back on my words.

You still owe me that fish stew,

only now you get to cook it with your clothes on unlike what we imagined.

I was going to get us to act my fantasy together but I will just change the player, the story is still the same.

Damn good byes are so hard, just remembered you keep fit a lot.

I’m fit too, so I will just steer at caramel six packs at the gym.

Breakfast in bed, victoria secret on the beach, massage,

All we planned to have in 6 months time is no more again.

Wish it was you because you are everything I want

But I will always be a realist first before my heart

So I let you go

Wow I finally said it, it wasn’t so hard

1 Like

Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by 195(f): 3:41pm On Jul 14, 2011
huh

Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by iyatrustee(f): 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2011
190_@ kiss kiss kiss kiss i tink this is your latest baby smiley
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2011
Interesting. undecided Who could be this lover?
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Cuddlemii: 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2011
190_@:

huh

I refuse to laugh abeg this is some serious matters of the heart. I'm letting go of something good.
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Cuteobi(f): 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2011
Pls put a name to this lover.is it MMM,Mr cork,190,sexkillz?we wnt a name ooh
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by tpia5: 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2011
you write good poetry but what's with the suspense.

hope it's not that small boy matani.
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by sistajay(f): 4:30pm On Jul 14, 2011
Ooooh cuddlemii, you make it sound so final. . . . . cry
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Roland17(m): 4:33pm On Jul 14, 2011
The look of your face can be replicated in the lines u have posted, love sometimes is never enough to carry any relationship through, sometimes walking away gives u inner strength, realizing when to walk away for Just reasons in a relationship is the epitome of love, it helps avoid regrets. Cuddlemii would be fine, ur discerning intelligence and allure would surely lead you to the right person.
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by 27naira(m): 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2011
cry

Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Goldieluks: 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2011
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Do people always have to let go?
this made me cry,cause i felt like it was referring to me. undecided
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Cuddlemii: 5:04pm On Jul 14, 2011
iyatrustee:

190_@ kiss kiss kiss kiss i tink this is your latest baby smiley
Iyatrustee,

rokiatu:

Interesting. undecided Who could be this lover?

I will like to respect his privacy for now. Later I can/maybe spill. Lets see how it goes.

Cuteobi:

None of the above.
tpia@:

you write good poetry but what's with the suspense.

hope it's not that small boy matani.

I will put all these up for him, No. abeg dont let him come and spark here oh for calling him that.

sista-jay:

Ooooh cuddlemii, you make it sound so final. . . . .  cry

It is so final. He makes mad sense, I won't lie. But he bases his judgment based on peoples experiences and ideologies. I can't be who I am not. He doesn't understand me, he thinks im some tough babe or something. i don't even know how to explain abeg. This what happens when Im trying to tell him who I am, I end up not passing any reasonable message across. He has that effect.
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Cuddlemii: 5:16pm On Jul 14, 2011
Roland17:

The look of your face can be replicated in the lines u have posted, love sometimes is never enough to carry any relationship through, sometimes walking away gives u inner strength, realizing when to walk away for Just reasons in a relationship is the epitome of love, it helps avoid regrets. Cuddlemii would be fine, your discerning intelligence and allure would surely lead you to the right person.

Thanx boo. Ur words are always soothing. Its was just about to kick off, like the starting stage. He wants perfection. He doesn't comment here but the education section. But he reads my posts and other posts in general. He got me writing poetry and inspired me to come to the Romance section.
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Cuteobi(f): 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2011
Cuddlemii if u wer dat bold to hav him as ur lover,u shud be bold enuf to say,'NAME,i no longer want u.lets help u wash ur hands off him.
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by MissyB3(f): 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Thanx boo. your words are always soothing. Its was just about to kick off, like the starting stage. He wants perfection. He doesn't comment here but the education section. But he reads my posts and other posts in general. He got me writing poetry and inspired me to come to the Romance section.
I do hope this dude isn't Prof. Ola. . . .I've got my eyes on him already. grin tongue J/K

Cuddlemii:

It is so final. He makes mad sense, I won't lie. But he bases his judgment based on peoples experiences and ideologies. I can't be who I am not. He doesn't understand me, he thinks im some tough babe or something. i don't even know how to explain abeg. This what happens when Im trying to tell him who I am, I end up not passing any reasonable message across. He has that effect.
Now, I'm curious. grin
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Goldieluks: 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2011
smh @ hypocrites .
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by MMM2(m): 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2011
cuddlemii

i told u i have alot of GF's,

still u went so far.

Ok i will nyash u and leave,
4 u 2 be happy so u can leave me alone. angry
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Goldieluks: 6:10pm On Jul 14, 2011
M M M:

cuddlemii

i told u i have alot of GF's,

still u went so far.

Ok i will nyash u and leave,
4 u 2 be happy so u can leave me alone. angry

I wish you can just sshh,sometimes. undecided
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by MMM2(m): 6:13pm On Jul 14, 2011
Cuteobi:

sorry am not single,

is 2 late 4 her. undecided
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by MMM2(m): 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2011
Goldieluks:

I wish you can just sshh,sometimes. undecided

ok,

i will do dat when u nyash me sorry kiss me. cry
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Cuddlemii: 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2011
Cuteobi:

Cuddlemii if u wer dat bold to hav him as your lover,u shud be bold enuf to say,'NAME,i no longer want u.lets help u wash your hands off him.

We have not gotten to that stage abeg. We were about to but he has his rules and I have mine. So I dont want to commit myself to a fake life.
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Cuddlemii: 6:23pm On Jul 14, 2011
@27naira

This is not about heartbreak. Its about you want something, something turns you on, something makes sense, something has a close connection to you but something is going to be a dictator and you is a stubborn person. cant work out. Understand!
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Cuteobi(f): 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2011
sad
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Cuddlemii: 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2011
Cuteobi:

sad

What do you want to know apart from his name?
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Cuteobi(f): 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2011
Cuddlemii:

We have not gotten to that stage abeg. We were about to but he has his rules and I have mine. So I dont want to commit myself to a fake life.

Just curious for a name.lets get to know this dictator on NL.Since u dont wanna give him up,hav a heart to heart chat with him and let him know hes tryin to  turn u into who ur not.
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Goldieluks: 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2011
M M M:

ok,

i will do dat when u nyash me sorry kiss me. cry

dirty dirty peeg.
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by MMM2(m): 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2011
Goldieluks:

dirty dirty peeg.

GF of dirty dirty peeg is what
undecided
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Jackieugo(f): 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2011
I hope it isn't who I think it is cause I almost fell for this same trap. Anyway ndo my sister!
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Connoisseur(m): 6:56pm On Jul 14, 2011
One man's misfortune is another man's fortune
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Cuddlemii: 7:09pm On Jul 14, 2011
Jackieugo:

I hope it isn't who I think it is cause I almost fell for this same trap. Anyway ndo my sister!

lolz babes u r funny. he is not who u think he is. dis one is 6 feet plus, nice ripped body, caramel, brain box, sexy romantic hot. no need 4 ndo. i am good. we have not gone deep. no biggy!
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Cuddlemii: 7:10pm On Jul 14, 2011
Connoisseur:

One man's misfortune is another man's fortune

hmmm. people are taking this thing more serious than I thot. but it makes it more interesting though
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by pendo89(f): 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2011
wink

cuddle!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Chilling With Elder Brother After A Studio Session [photos] / I Need A Girl In Awka To Keep My Company: I Am Here For Three Weeks. / Ladies Looking For Love :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.