Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,542 members, 7,830,622 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

David Kingleo Elijah: Going To China To 'Destroy Coronavirus' – Nigerian Prophet - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Kingleo Elijah: Going To China To 'Destroy Coronavirus' – Nigerian Prophet (53914 Views)

Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor / Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Kingleo Elijah: Going To China To 'Destroy Coronavirus' – Nigerian Prophet by Champneys: 11:32am On Feb 27, 2020
Fu..cking idio...t!

1 Like

Re: David Kingleo Elijah: Going To China To 'Destroy Coronavirus' – Nigerian Prophet by bigtt76(f): 11:33am On Feb 27, 2020
Destroy the ones wen de your land first before you go de show yourself ....#MuMu cheesy

Mrcomedimatic:
Prophet David Kingleo Elijah of Glorious Mount Of Possibility Churuch revealed that he will destroy coronavirus.

Furthermore Prophet Elijah revealed that he will be going to china to destroy the deadly diseases.

Also, he revealed that he will destroy coronavirus prophetical because it affecting business for Nigerians.

Watch the video below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Zk8-wwgWE4
Re: David Kingleo Elijah: Going To China To 'Destroy Coronavirus' – Nigerian Prophet by virago(f): 11:35am On Feb 27, 2020
DailyMotivation:
My guy wan trend grin

Clout chaser
Re: David Kingleo Elijah: Going To China To 'Destroy Coronavirus' – Nigerian Prophet by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:35am On Feb 27, 2020
See im head like the Coronavirus own sef.
Go help us fight Boko Haram first.

1 Like

Re: David Kingleo Elijah: Going To China To 'Destroy Coronavirus' – Nigerian Prophet by speedchariot(m): 11:36am On Feb 27, 2020
Pastor mbok handle Lassa fever first .

1 Like

Re: David Kingleo Elijah: Going To China To 'Destroy Coronavirus' – Nigerian Prophet by otsonuobande: 11:37am On Feb 27, 2020
you are cover oooooooooo
Re: David Kingleo Elijah: Going To China To 'Destroy Coronavirus' – Nigerian Prophet by Sufisunni: 11:37am On Feb 27, 2020
You can be a prophet in this world and China is dying
Re: David Kingleo Elijah: Going To China To 'Destroy Coronavirus' – Nigerian Prophet by virago(f): 11:39am On Feb 27, 2020
masterP042:
Christianity is scam, infact religion is scam. Last sunday our pastor told a story of Jesus healing 10 lepers. Why only heal ten lepers?

With the help of science, Jacinto Convit was able to make a vaccine for leprosy, thereby saving millions of lives. Something Jesus couldn't do, just healed only ten.

My dear pastor, reduce your faith, many people have toed that line and didn't come back. Don't believe in that bible, those things are scam and legends, they didn't happen. You'll be disappointed and at the end of the day people will laugh at you, and not God, who obviously failed times without number to answer to his name. And probably term u a fake pastor or blame you for not having enough faith. But even then, the true pastors like oyedepo, or adeboye, still being the true pastors still can't go to china to heal people, but will be here collecting tithes, and motivating people in the name of prophesy.

Your write was doing well until you called Oyedepo and Adeboye real pastors
Re: David Kingleo Elijah: Going To China To 'Destroy Coronavirus' – Nigerian Prophet by DAVE5(m): 11:39am On Feb 27, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
We dash am mbaka join body

Nah only mbaka you wan dash am ni

We get them plenty wey him supposed carry along nah
Re: David Kingleo Elijah: Going To China To 'Destroy Coronavirus' – Nigerian Prophet by Jesuyinka01(m): 11:40am On Feb 27, 2020
y re u talking like dis
masterP042:
Christianity is scam, infact religion is scam. Last sunday our pastor told a story of Jesus healing 10 lepers. Why only heal ten lepers?

With the help of science, Jacinto Convit was able to make a vaccine for leprosy, thereby saving millions of lives. Something Jesus couldn't do, just healed only ten.

My dear pastor, reduce your faith, many people have toed that line and didn't come back. Don't believe in that bible, those things are scam and legends, they didn't happen. You'll be disappointed and at the end of the day people will laugh at you, and not God, who obviously failed times without number to answer to his name. And probably term u a fake pastor or blame you for not having enough faith. But even then, the true pastors like oyedepo, or adeboye, still being the true pastors still can't go to china to heal people, but will be here collecting tithes, and motivating people in the name of prophesy.
Re: David Kingleo Elijah: Going To China To 'Destroy Coronavirus' – Nigerian Prophet by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 27, 2020
Davash222:
Tithe money don block this one sense.

No be lie.
Re: David Kingleo Elijah: Going To China To 'Destroy Coronavirus' – Nigerian Prophet by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 27, 2020
Somebody should help this crackerhead pack his bags already.

Beijing is just a bloody flight away.
Re: David Kingleo Elijah: Going To China To 'Destroy Coronavirus' – Nigerian Prophet by OROROMASTER(m): 11:43am On Feb 27, 2020
Nice one...... please take the advice of the brethren. go in peace and dont come back to this country...... i take God beg you oooo
Re: David Kingleo Elijah: Going To China To 'Destroy Coronavirus' – Nigerian Prophet by wildlife9999(m): 11:43am On Feb 27, 2020
China are using technology to save life. but Nigeria want to use religion to save live .

he probably want to expand his ministry into global church
Re: David Kingleo Elijah: Going To China To 'Destroy Coronavirus' – Nigerian Prophet by scanado(m): 11:44am On Feb 27, 2020
SAY NO TO DRUGS

1 Like

Re: David Kingleo Elijah: Going To China To 'Destroy Coronavirus' – Nigerian Prophet by Jamorezzi: 11:44am On Feb 27, 2020
I have no problem with you going there , sha no enter here back .
Re: David Kingleo Elijah: Going To China To 'Destroy Coronavirus' – Nigerian Prophet by Hotspotbro(m): 11:44am On Feb 27, 2020
Shey ji xi ping send am? Nigerian pastor sha
Re: David Kingleo Elijah: Going To China To 'Destroy Coronavirus' – Nigerian Prophet by masterP042(m): 11:45am On Feb 27, 2020
virago:

Your write was doing well until you called Oyedepo and Adeboye real pastors
True pastors in quote. I guess I forgot the quote
Re: David Kingleo Elijah: Going To China To 'Destroy Coronavirus' – Nigerian Prophet by Palmerbarry: 11:51am On Feb 27, 2020
masterP042:

My dear pastor, reduce your faith, many people have toed that line and didn't come back. Don't believe in that bible, those things are scam and legends, they didn't happen. You'll be disappointed and at the end of the day people will laugh at you, and not God, who obviously failed times without number to answer to his name. And probably term u a fake pastor or blame you for not having enough faith. But even then, the "true" pastors like oyedepo, or adeboye, still being the "true" pastors still can't go to china to heal people, but will be here collecting tithes, and motivating people in the name of prophesy.
We believe if you dont okay! So learn to control your fingers.
Re: David Kingleo Elijah: Going To China To 'Destroy Coronavirus' – Nigerian Prophet by virago(f): 11:52am On Feb 27, 2020
masterP042:
True pastors in quote. I guess I forgot the quote
oh ok
Re: David Kingleo Elijah: Going To China To 'Destroy Coronavirus' – Nigerian Prophet by eneyoduke(m): 11:54am On Feb 27, 2020
For you to be granted access to China you need the power of God
Re: David Kingleo Elijah: Going To China To 'Destroy Coronavirus' – Nigerian Prophet by Erastuslove: 11:56am On Feb 27, 2020
I beg as you re coming back china will help you to fumigate the offering too, if not Immigration may not allow you in....
Re: David Kingleo Elijah: Going To China To 'Destroy Coronavirus' – Nigerian Prophet by TwinnyStore(f): 11:57am On Feb 27, 2020
He does not need to announce this to us,let him go and please do us a favour by not coming back.We have enough issues to deal with.

Quick cash?let's talk.

For salary earners only.
Re: David Kingleo Elijah: Going To China To 'Destroy Coronavirus' – Nigerian Prophet by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 27, 2020
Bros go abeg naija our foolishness knows no bounds
Re: David Kingleo Elijah: Going To China To 'Destroy Coronavirus' – Nigerian Prophet by autchies(m): 11:57am On Feb 27, 2020
I weep for the zoo.
Re: David Kingleo Elijah: Going To China To 'Destroy Coronavirus' – Nigerian Prophet by kayzeesoft(m): 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2020
So what are you still waiting for? Pls go and don't come back.
Re: David Kingleo Elijah: Going To China To 'Destroy Coronavirus' – Nigerian Prophet by Dizzyrascal(m): 12:05pm On Feb 27, 2020
Oga, make sure you don't come back oooo....by the way he should also visit all the other Corona virus infected country for good measure....
Re: David Kingleo Elijah: Going To China To 'Destroy Coronavirus' – Nigerian Prophet by lilyheaven: 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
His face looks like African coronavirus.
Re: David Kingleo Elijah: Going To China To 'Destroy Coronavirus' – Nigerian Prophet by Ojiofor: 12:08pm On Feb 27, 2020
Lostz:
is there no religion in China?

Ask the pastor.
Re: David Kingleo Elijah: Going To China To 'Destroy Coronavirus' – Nigerian Prophet by klax(m): 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2020
Oga if you go don't come back here.

Safe Journey.

I don't know why Niigeria are too lousy in everything how Coronavurus in China concerns him I cant understand or is it only Nigeria that has prophet?

If you go don't come back here.
Re: David Kingleo Elijah: Going To China To 'Destroy Coronavirus' – Nigerian Prophet by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ojiofor:

Ask the pastor.
the pastor volunteered to go but you are suggesting others to join him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

14 Things That Are Too Real About Ushers In Nigerian Churches / Pope Francis: Donald Trump Is Not A Christian / Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.