Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love (7495 Views)

Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site / 100% Free Dating Site For Married & Singles / Best Free Dating Site Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by IrishBebey: 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2010
www.babefishing.com
What is your take on travelling for international or interracial romance?
I'm "white" and i find black guys fanciful. To me, i fancy the contrast of milk & chocolate, there can't be any better combination than the mixture of colours. And colour aside, ain't it amazing to travel and integrate cultures and diversities?
Get involved absolutely free with www.babefishing.com and see who could travel to meet whom,
the ideal free Nigerian dating site. Click www.babefishing.com now
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by TitanMoon: 10:41pm On Dec 18, 2010
LOL I went on that website and I could see the last 10 members were Nigerian.

This is not a personal ad, the op is advertising a webstie. No white women in their right mind wants to travel to Africa to meet nigerians. Please get a grip.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by Nobody: 4:25am On Dec 19, 2010
TitanMoon:

This is not a personal ad, the op is advertising a webstie. No white women in their right mind wants to travel to Africa to meet nigerians. Please get a grip.
Funny, ,lol. Makes sense.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by IrishBebey: 11:27am On Dec 19, 2010
TitanMoon:

Tamita:

Funny, ,lol. Makes sense.
May make partial sense, but not entirely; there are loads of European women who are known to have travelled to Africa and got married to black men, and aside that, you can also meet Nigerians and other Africans with like interests or desires in www.babefishing.com .
Get connected to love now
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by IrishBebey: 2:56am On Dec 20, 2010
TitanMoon:

LOL I went on that website and[b] I could see the last 10 members were Nigerian[/b].

This claim is highly exaggerated
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by IrishBebey: 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2010
Using this chance to apologise for the technical problem that www.bebeye.com experienced, the management had worked tirelessly to ensure the rectification, and it's now back and running for good.
Log on to www.babefishing.com and enjoy all privileges. Cheers
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by IrishBebey: 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2010
Warmest greetings from www.babefishing.com the free dating website
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by IrishBebey: 10:38am On Dec 29, 2010
Great job guys and gals, i do see how you are utilising the dating site: www.babefishing.com. I knew from beginning that with people like you, there would be much activities going on there. And i hope you are catching one another in there.
And for those of you who haven't registered, the website is: www.babefishing.com
Get down on it.
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by IrishBebey: 10:53pm On Dec 29, 2010
Thank you all for using our free dating website: www.babefishing.com
I still want to encourage those who haven't yet started to enjoy the benefits to visit www.babefishing.com
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by IrishBebey: 7:26am On Dec 30, 2010
We'd still like to call on those who haven't yet gotten involved to take advantage of our free dating website: www.babefishing.com
Loads of Nigerians and rest of the world are really making things happen at www.babefishing.com
Great job, much appreciation from www.babefishing.com
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by Vicjustice: 9:00am On Jan 04, 2011
I'm impressed at the determination, keep it going
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by Vicjustice: 2:07pm On Jan 13, 2011
Why the silenece?
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by KissIkebe(f): 9:00pm On Jan 14, 2011
I guess i know the reason @ vicj
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by Vicjustice: 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2011
Kiss_Ikebe:

I guess i know the reason @ vicj
Go ahead, say it.
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by KissIkebe(f): 12:09am On Jan 23, 2011
Vicjustice:

Go ahead, say it.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by Vicjustice: 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2011
^^^So, is this it? embarassed
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by wishlolia(f): 1:36am On Feb 14, 2011
@kissy and Vicky, you guys are not doing justice to yourselves, i can see you fancy each other and you r shying it away kiss
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by Vicjustice: 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2011
wishlolia:

@kissy and Vicky, you guys are not doing justice to yourselves, i can see you fancy each other and you r shying it away kiss
Or perhaps, you're trying to tell me something about yourself wink, why not just proceed cool?
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by KissIkebe(f): 10:19am On Mar 17, 2011
I agree with Vicj, 100%
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by wishlolia(f): 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2011
@Irishbebey, pls if you see this text, contact me. Waiting
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by Vicjustice: 4:54pm On Jun 07, 2011
Kiss_Ikebe:

I agree with Vicj, 100%
Only? Anyway, thanks for the support
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by KissIkebe(f): 9:17am On Jul 22, 2011
IrishBebey:

www.bebeye.com
What is your take on travelling for international or interracial romance?
I'm "white" and i find black guys fanciful. To me, i fancy the contrast of milk & chocolate, there can't be any better combination than the mixture of colours. And colour aside, ain't it amazing to travel and integrate cultures and diversities?
Get involved absolutely free with www.bebeye.com and see who could travel to meet whom.
Siobhan.
I need to chat you up, kindly drop me a contact. Thanx
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by KissIkebe(f): 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2011
Knock! knock!! knock!!!
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2011
Scam alert!
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by Vicjustice: 11:07pm On Aug 24, 2011
REALITY101:

Scam alert!
Really, are you such a Mugu? cheesy grin
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by KissIkebe(f): 4:46pm On Sep 02, 2011
REALITY101:

Scam alert!
False alarm
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by Andrew3(m): 8:43am On Sep 04, 2011
@poster
Are you in ireland? can we meet? face to face i mean, am black like charcoal. cool cool cool cool cool
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by KissIkebe(f): 9:24am On Oct 02, 2011
::Andrew:::

@poster
Are you in ireland? can we meet? face to face i mean, am black like charcoal. cool cool cool cool cool
Is that the only credential you got? cheesy
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by Andrew3(m): 1:35pm On Oct 06, 2011
Kiss_Ikebe:

Is that the only credential you got? cheesy
you already know the other one grin grin grin grin
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by Onipedesolomon: 9:03am On May 02, 2012
I need a sexy european girl for a serious relationship. Pls, any reply is welcoming
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by KissIkebe(f): 3:20am On Aug 17, 2013
Onipede solomon: I need a sexy european girl for a serious relationship. Pls, any reply is welcoming
I believe that is what the site is for, get up and do something, don't lazy around

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by IrishBebey: 9:30pm On Aug 17, 2013
that is more like it, well said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairalanders In Canada / My Girlfriend Is Too Proud / Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.