Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love (7484 Views)

Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site / 100% Free Dating Site For Married & Singles / Best Free Dating Site Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by Tegese: 12:07am On Aug 28, 2013
Onipede solomon: I need a sexy european girl for a serious relationship. Pls, any reply is welcoming
are you sorted now?
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by anonymous6(f): 1:57pm On Aug 28, 2013
TitanMoon: LOL I went on that website and I could see the last 10 members were Nigerian.

This is not a personal ad, the op is advertising a webstie. No white women in their right mind wants to travel to Africa to meet nigerians. Please get a grip.

So true, most likely the Caribbean but not Nigeria lol. The OP is on the wrong forum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtU3m2M1Ivs
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by IrishBebey: 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2013
anonymous6:

So true, most likely the Caribbean but not Nigeria lol. The OP is on the wrong forum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtU3m2M1Ivs
Not quite so, I'm not on the wrong forum, Nigerians membership is great for the dating site: as a matter of fact, a site can do well with genuine Nigerian members only (scammers are the problem). Nairaland relies mainly on Nigerians
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by Vicjustice: 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2013
anonymous6:

I beg to differ, there is nothing wrong in being in a popular forum like nairaland, to promote one's services
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by Fulaman198(m): 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2013
LOLLLLL what a great thread. Also kiss_ikebe are you married?
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by Vicjustice: 12:14pm On Sep 11, 2013
Fulaman198: LOLLLLL what a great thread. Also kiss_ikebe are you married?
Check her profile at babefishing.com, the answer is there
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by KissIkebe(f): 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2013
Vicjustice:
I beg to differ, there is nothing wrong in being in a popular forum like nairaland, to promote one's services
Tell them, seems he forgot that nigeria is the giant of africa, at least by population even if not by any thing else
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by Fulaman198(m): 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2013
Vicjustice:
Check her profile at babefishing.com, the answer is there

She is quite attractive
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by Obinoscopy(m): 3:03am On Sep 12, 2013
Fulaman198:

She is quite attractive
I sent u a PM, why haven't you replied?
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by Fulaman198(m): 3:23am On Sep 12, 2013
Obinoscopy: I sent u a PM, why haven't you replied?

I am sorry sir, I will reply
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by AlyricistLaura: 4:09am On Sep 12, 2013
Fulaman198:

I am sorry sir, I will reply

Obinoscopy: I sent u a PM, why haven't you replied?

Fulaman198:

She is quite attractive

What's going on in here?, Are you trying to Buy Puccy?

I thought you were a Virgin of Some Sort?

See Muhammad Is Losing his Tight Grip on you Niqqahs

Tha Biitch does have a Fat Asss Tho
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by AlyricistLaura: 4:10am On Sep 12, 2013
.........................Her Face....

Jheezus....
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by rapmike(m): 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2013
IrishBebey: We'd still like to call on those who haven't yet gotten involved to take advantage of our free dating website: www.babefishing.com
Loads of Nigerians and rest of the world are really making things happen at www.babefishing.com
Great job, much appreciation from www.babefishing.com
Seen it,luking at it
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by Vicjustice: 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2013
rapmike:
Seen it,luking at it
Liking it?
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by IrishBebey: 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2013
rapmike:
Seen it,luking at it
You need more than just seeing and looking at it
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by Vicjustice: 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2013
Fulaman198:

She is quite attractive
Then say do to her wink
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by Vicjustice: 10:46pm On Oct 09, 2013
Fulaman198:

She is quite attractive
Why not say so to her wink
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by Fulaman198(m): 5:46am On Oct 10, 2013
Vicjustice:
Why not say so to her wink

I did, I don't think she is interested in Nigerian men, she is only interested in green card
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by Vicjustice: 8:05pm On Oct 13, 2013
Fulaman198:

I did, I don't think she is interested in Nigerian men, she is only interested in green card
Lol, what if you're so wrong?
But i thought this is a person that you admire, why not take it patiently with her instead of making such remark that may piss her off you
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by Fulaman198(m): 12:23am On Oct 14, 2013
Vicjustice:
Lol, what if you're so wrong?
But i thought this is a person that you admire, why not take it patiently with her instead of making such remark that may piss her off you

She's a Nigerian woman, she does not care. She knows it is true. Most Nigerian women are interested in leaving the country (even though it is not really better when you go to the United States/England), and marrying a foreigner.
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by Vicjustice: 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2013
Fulaman198:

She's a Nigerian woman, she does not care. She knows it is true. Most Nigerian women are interested in leaving the country (even though it is not really better when you go to the United States/England), and marrying a foreigner.
You really don't know her, you should have known that overseas travel is not her big deal, she's a figure model internationally
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by Vicjustice: 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2013
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by IrishBebey: 7:13pm On Oct 17, 2013
Vicjustice: Check these links and see that she is a figure model even at international stage:
http://babefishing.com/show2.php?show=1404

http://babefishing.com/showpic.php?show=858

http://babefishing.com/show2.php?show=2443

http://babefishing.com/show2.php?show=1379
Seems you have been keeping your eyes busy with the cute photos
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by Vicjustice: 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2013
IrishBebey:
Seems you have been keeping your eyes busy with the cute photos
My eyes are meant for seeing, it's nor what I see that counts, but what I conceive
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by wishlolia(f): 10:01am On Oct 23, 2013
Vicjustice:
My eyes are meant for seeing, it's nor what I see that counts, but what I conceive
Well said, agreed
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by Tegese: 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2013
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by Tegese: 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2013
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by Vicjustice: 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2013
But, where is kissy?
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by wishlolia(f): 11:33am On Oct 29, 2013
Vicjustice: But, where is kissy?
Why are you looking for her, I can pass the message to her for you
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by KissIkebe(f): 1:46am On Oct 31, 2013
wishlolia:
Lol, i'm here wink
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by Vicjustice: 12:48am On Nov 02, 2013
wishlolia:
Good try, but I'm not looking... I know where to find her cry
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by KissIkebe(f): 11:55pm On Nov 05, 2013
Vicjustice:
Good try, but I'm not looking... I know where to find her cry
No need to find her, she's right here wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairalanders In Canada / My Girlfriend Is Too Proud / Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.