Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Model Goes Completely Blind After Tattooing Eyeballs (pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Model Goes Completely Blind After Tattooing Eyeballs (pictures) (7044 Views)

Ka3na Condemns Lady For Tattooing Her Name On Her Thigh (Photos) / Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) / Girl Thanks Tattoo Artist, Bizzyaski, For Tattooing Her Body Unclad (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Model Goes Completely Blind After Tattooing Eyeballs (pictures) by ScottDM1: 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
A woman who got her eyeballs tattooed blank is struggling with her vision.

Aleksandra Sadowska is totally blind in one eye and is battling sight problems in the other.

The model, from Poland, Wroclaw, had hoped the extreme inkings would make her look like rap artist Popek.

She copied the artist by asking for the whites of her eyes to be dyed black.

But the 25-year-old’s procedure went wrong, causing “irreparable” damage to her right eye.

The unnamed artist who did the tattooing may now face three years in prison for unintentionally disabling the woman, local media reports.

The tattooist has been accused of using body ink during the procedure, which is not considered to be eye-safe.

Aleksandra’s lawyers told local media: “There is clear evidence that the tattoo artist did not know how to perform such a delicate procedure.

“And yet he decided to perform it which led to this tragedy.”

The model added: “Unfortunately, for now, doctors do not give me much optimism for improvement.

“The damage is too deep and extensive. I'm afraid I will be completely blind.”

Even though the botched procedure has left Aleksandra with severe sight problems, she refuses to let the side-effects hold her back.

She said: “I will not lock myself in the basement and get depressed.

“I have sadness behind me, but I live on.”

The tattooist who carried out the eyeball inkings had pleaded not guilty and a court case is expected to commence soon.

This isn't the only case of eyeball tattooing that has gone wrong.

Previously, a body modification fan revealed how the procedure left her with temporary vision problems.

Amber Luke, from New South Wales, Australia, says she went blind for three weeks after getting blue ink put into her eyes.

See More Pictures Here- https://umebeautycare.com/model-goes-completely-blind-after-tattooing-eyeballs/

CC: Lalasticlala , Dominique

Re: Model Goes Completely Blind After Tattooing Eyeballs (pictures) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
Iyama

1 Like

Re: Model Goes Completely Blind After Tattooing Eyeballs (pictures) by rockafela(m): 4:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
She never see anything

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Model Goes Completely Blind After Tattooing Eyeballs (pictures) by Davash222(m): 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
That's good...una must get sense by force.

9 Likes

Re: Model Goes Completely Blind After Tattooing Eyeballs (pictures) by dawnomike(m): 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
It is well with her soul...

2 Likes

Re: Model Goes Completely Blind After Tattooing Eyeballs (pictures) by chatinent: 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2020
She blinded herself trying to reconstruct God's works.

3 Likes

Re: Model Goes Completely Blind After Tattooing Eyeballs (pictures) by Jochabed(f): 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2020
Some people are the architect of their own problem.

2 Likes

Re: Model Goes Completely Blind After Tattooing Eyeballs (pictures) by midolian(m): 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2020
rockafela:
She never see anything
she no go even see anything ni grin

12 Likes

Re: Model Goes Completely Blind After Tattooing Eyeballs (pictures) by IDFWU(m): 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2020
It will end in tears embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Model Goes Completely Blind After Tattooing Eyeballs (pictures) by chiiraq802(m): 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
See as she dey like agama lizard cheesy

Reminds me of INTO THE BADLANDS

5 Likes

Re: Model Goes Completely Blind After Tattooing Eyeballs (pictures) by Olalan(m): 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2020
N.a. she use her hand blindfold herself..........How on earth does a sane being think about having a tattoo on the eyelids

1 Like

Re: Model Goes Completely Blind After Tattooing Eyeballs (pictures) by tabithababy(f): 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
cheesy cheesy

Nobody even pity her cheesy

1 Like

Re: Model Goes Completely Blind After Tattooing Eyeballs (pictures) by magnum247: 7:13pm On Feb 27, 2020
This people sabi take useless risk....eyes that re very delicate u geh mind allow make dem tattoo am. I even get scared when ordinary pepper enter my eye
Re: Model Goes Completely Blind After Tattooing Eyeballs (pictures) by Sanguine(f): 7:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
What kind of foolishness is this for God's sake?! I can bet the devil himself marvels at some people's height of foolishness! May God just keep having mercy!
Re: Model Goes Completely Blind After Tattooing Eyeballs (pictures) by Elimon(m): 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2020
I really don't see the need of even spending money to try to help her....let her further tattoo her blindness Na....HOW DO U TATTOO UR EYES FOR GADSAKE!!
Re: Model Goes Completely Blind After Tattooing Eyeballs (pictures) by sparog(m): 8:18pm On Feb 27, 2020
God don catch am

grin grin grin

Even the devil will laugh at the foolishness of some people
Re: Model Goes Completely Blind After Tattooing Eyeballs (pictures) by ABCthings: 9:06pm On Feb 27, 2020
Grade A stupidity.
Re: Model Goes Completely Blind After Tattooing Eyeballs (pictures) by annygifty(f): 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2020
Even if she wins the case, will the blind eye return??
Re: Model Goes Completely Blind After Tattooing Eyeballs (pictures) by Lawdis(m): 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
rockafela:
She never see anything

...abeg what will she see again with blind eyes

grin
Re: Model Goes Completely Blind After Tattooing Eyeballs (pictures) by slyfox35(m): 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2020
Oyibo and stupidity be like 5 and 6 ,them like to dey wake trouble ehn,I won't feel sorry for this one,let me laugh small

Re: Model Goes Completely Blind After Tattooing Eyeballs (pictures) by anonym0us: 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2020
grin

Re: Model Goes Completely Blind After Tattooing Eyeballs (pictures) by blacq2009(m): 11:21pm On Feb 27, 2020
rockafela:
She never see anything
And she never ever will.
Re: Model Goes Completely Blind After Tattooing Eyeballs (pictures) by visita: 12:57am On Feb 28, 2020
Dark tears you mean
IDFWU:
It will end in tears embarassed
Re: Model Goes Completely Blind After Tattooing Eyeballs (pictures) by seunmohmoh(f): 5:43am On Feb 28, 2020
rockafela:
She never see anything
How will she see more? She's going blind.
Re: Model Goes Completely Blind After Tattooing Eyeballs (pictures) by seunmohmoh(f): 5:43am On Feb 28, 2020
I no pity her.
Re: Model Goes Completely Blind After Tattooing Eyeballs (pictures) by jonsnow12(m): 7:28am On Feb 28, 2020
Really don't know why people are so stupid angry angry
Re: Model Goes Completely Blind After Tattooing Eyeballs (pictures) by teeyem(m): 8:14am On Feb 28, 2020
so nice!!�
Re: Model Goes Completely Blind After Tattooing Eyeballs (pictures) by Chingykay77(m): 1:35pm On Feb 28, 2020
midolian:
she no go even see anything ni grin
And she no go still see anything grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Model Goes Completely Blind After Tattooing Eyeballs (pictures) by midolian(m): 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2020
Chingykay77:
And she no go still see anything grin
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija Star Nengi Spoted Displaying Her Backside While Walking Half Naked In SA / Question Of The Day: Why Does Wizkid Not Have Beards / Ice Prince Busted For Wearing A Fake Versace T-shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.