Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,454 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? (75445 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University(african Most Beautiful Campus Aerial). View / Huawei's New Campus In China Looks Like A Big European City (photos) / Welcome To FUNAAB, One Of The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by loffyloffy: 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
Great..but have you been inside to see that some of this roofs are leaking, a majority of the facilities are in disrepair?

It's fine on the outside yes..but go inside and discover the uglines

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by cardoso514: 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2020
Great I've!!!
Africa most beautiful campus
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by cardoso514: 5:32pm On Feb 28, 2020
Great Ife!!!
Africa most beautiful campus
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by Sniper101(m): 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2020
that "White House" which is close to Moremi Hall in OAU, whenever I compare that very building with NLT or the "Twin Lecture Hall" in AAU, I just shed a tear for my school cry

PS: a proud Alumni, I am though grin

"Who Nor Go, Nor Know". cool
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by Abid2020(m): 5:57pm On Feb 28, 2020
Will these make the students graduate with good "CGPA"? If it can't then it's worthless
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by incentive: 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2020
Good
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by Ayobami7(m): 7:28pm On Feb 28, 2020
Seen
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 28, 2020
Aderewah:
Lol. Yes, OAU is beautiful. From sports to academics even to awo these days. But their lecturers are still unrepentant sadists bent on frustrating lives of innocent students. Whenever you see an Ife graduate, postrate for them. First, because they are superior. And two, cos they passed through a lot.

Superior? Give it a rest. Stop trying to win by default. Each individual should be assessed on their own. Na only your own you sabi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by blessingsonflee(f): 8:00pm On Feb 28, 2020
Yankiss:
Seems the OAU Ile Ife campus recently received a face-lift grin. Op has not seen Unilag Akoka campus. Aerial view and ground view are two different issues dear. grin grin
Unilag that is like my father’s parlor. Too small for my liking. Both Aerial view and ground view of O.A.U , Unilag can not stand beside it . grin
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by dboss12(m): 8:38pm On Feb 28, 2020
Sunday 10th September 1967, A remarkable day in our state history, During Ojukwu reign of terror, For since the year 1846 That Christian religion was brought to us, Such incident had never occurred.
The day Ojukwu soldiers guarded Calabar streets, To prevent people from going to Church, Disobedient ones were beaten to death, Some soldiers Marched to Churches that held, Drove the worshipper and tore the Bible, The day of grief for men of God, The day I will never forget in this my life.
Yet Ojukwu said he was for us, Yet Ojukwu asked for our support, Yet Ibo race deceived the world, That they are more Christian than any race, Yet they trampled upon God and man, All was there for God to judge.
Ojukwu soldiers were wild as beasts, They were thugs in the Army coats, At gun-points they robbed our goods, At Oron Beach Market many a time, The women returned with wailing tears, Their fishes and grayfish at gun-point were seized.
Many Ibibio market suffered indeed, Obubra markets share the fate, At gun-point they abandoned their goods, Ojukwu soldiers cleared the market, And carried the goods to Iboland, The mighty God was there to see.
They consolidated their positions everywhere, All over our native lands, Calabar water was filled with mines, To break war-ships if they should come.
Calabar air-port was out of use, Mines were buried everywhere, Irons were used the block the way, To prevent planes from landing there.
But 18th October that fateful day, saw all Ibo efforts thwarted and foiled, Calabar was liberated with Ibos fleeing for their life, Gone are they and free are we, From the oppression of lbo race.
Gowon men are wonderful men, Such gallantry l have never seen, Their professional training has placed them on top, They are superb in weapon's control, They are intelligent and swift in the fighting field, Their morale can be measured with exact To the other civilised troops of the world.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by Nemesis08(m): 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
Go to ABU Zaria, you will swallow your words
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by ayodejisure: 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
Great IFE! I'm proud of my Alma Mater
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by CodeTemplar: 12:24am On Feb 29, 2020
Aderewah:
Lol. Yes, OAU is beautiful. From sports to academics even to awo these days. But their lecturers are still unrepentant sadists bent on frustrating lives of innocent students. Whenever you see an Ife graduate, postrate for them. First, because they are superior. And two, cos they passed through a lot.
Passed through a lot is not a course with grade so let them do what global brands are doing. No more village standards.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by Pacesetter123(m): 12:48am On Feb 29, 2020
anonym0us:
angry beautiful nonsense.. are we celebrating infrastructure of a school or quality education.. Nigerians and mediocrity are like 5&6
Good infrastructures are part of the prerequisites for qualitative education.Take note of that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by ForbesHomesNG(m): 1:22am On Feb 29, 2020
Hoephase:
Na pikin wey never leave him papa farm dey think sey na him papa farm big pass.
Beauty is subjective though! OAU is beautiful indeed, but some other federal universities will have they're unique beauty.

Intending house buyers (Duplex or Apartment houses) or you need verified titled LAND should check here and our signature below.
https://www.nairaland.com/5643825/dont-miss-best-ibeju-lekki-deal
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by Haykins2115(m): 7:55am On Feb 29, 2020
AFRICA MOST BEAUTIFUL CAMPUS

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by novexme(m): 8:42am On Feb 29, 2020
Of the greatest GBO GBO, of the greatest GBA GBA, of the greatest IFE.

Africa's most beautiful campus.

It's in our Anthem.

Oba gbogbo awon university.

Proud to be Ur product.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by haryomikun(m): 10:19am On Feb 29, 2020
Yankiss:
Seems the OAU Ile Ife campus recently received a face-lift grin. Op has not seen Unilag Akoka campus. Aerial view and ground view are two different issues dear. grin grin
I'm a Unilag student but I've been to OAU. In terms of architecture, OAU murders Unilag.

Unilag only has a bit of an edge because several of its buildings are frequently painted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by nlPoster: 10:46am On Feb 29, 2020
Not another OAU Unilag twitter war please.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by ImaIma1(f): 9:40pm On Feb 29, 2020
dejt4u:
proud of my alma mata.. the serenity of the environment and those crazy architectural designs are top notches. beautiful landscape too.

university of Ibadan is just too linear for my liking..

Linear but still more beautiful than OAU
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by dejt4u(m): 9:43pm On Feb 29, 2020
ImaIma1:

Linear but still more beautiful than OAU
you're entitled to your opinion ma'am
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by ImaIma1(f): 9:46pm On Feb 29, 2020
dejt4u:
you're entitled to your opinion ma'am

I didn't doubt that
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by dejt4u(m): 10:04pm On Feb 29, 2020
ImaIma1:

I didn't doubt that
good. I came to my conclusion based on the fact that I am a product of the two institutions so my judgement is not sentimental but purely my opinion
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by ImaIma1(f): 10:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
dejt4u:
good. I came to my conclusion based on the fact that I am a product of the two institutions so my judgement is not sentimental but purely my opinion

I see. Cool
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by seanwilliam(m): 5:39am On Mar 15, 2020
fredylee:

Unilag doesn't compare to Ife. Don't even go there. The Law faculty buildings alone dwarf whatever Unilag presents. The amphitheatre and Oduduwa Hall are world class.
stop saying nonsense.. world class for where??
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:21am On May 30, 2020
lol
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by PECng: 2:22pm On Oct 27, 2020
When you Have Changed Your Choice of Course in your UTME but the Old Course is Still Reflecting on Your OAU Post-UTME
It is very normal that between when UTME results are released and when admission offering is over, applicants will have the need to change their choices of institution or/and courses, it’s very normal. But I have to tell you that this is one of the very rampant but overlooked reasons why a lot of people lose their admission—especially when it has to do with OAU. Read me right please, changing your choices of course within OAU is not a problem at all, it only becomes a problem when you do the changing of course at a wrong time; and there are so many wrong times to change your course if you are aspiring to be offered an admission in OAU. READ THE REST OF THE ARTICLE HERE>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2020/10/when-you-have-changed-your-choice-of.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Check Your 2016/2017 Utme/jamb Result With Your Phone / 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie / JAMB UTME 2010 Cut-Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.