Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,663 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA (2050 Views)

Poll: Are Nairalanders Busy bodies or wise posters

Most of them are: 66% (2 votes)
I don't think so: 0% (0 votes)
Yes they are all busy bodies: 0% (0 votes)
They are just keeping busy: 33% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

closed / Need A God Fearing Man For A Serious Relationship / Looking For A God Fearing Man For Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA by Creamish(f): 9:07am On Dec 21, 2010
190:

ok ok it waznt mi

creamish phock u

angry angry angry

grin . . Wat did i do wrong naa?
Re: Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA by ifyalways(f): 9:13am On Dec 21, 2010
. . .There goes the thread and search.
Little wonder peeps don't believe one can find love at nld.
Re: Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA by 190: 9:50am On Dec 21, 2010
Creamish:

Cant b either of dem . .d grammerz perfect.

God punish you creamish

what was the meaning of the words in quote!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA by Creamish(f): 10:58am On Dec 21, 2010
watever u read it to b . . iz wat it is . . n im sharing d punishment wit u darl kiss
Re: Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA by 190: 12:37am On Dec 22, 2010
woteva creamish angry angry angry
Re: Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA by apeke1(f): 1:30am On Dec 22, 2010
Thanks to all of you that have sent me wise emails
Thanks to the ones that have hijacked my post because obviously I don't need any recommendations from anybody

And Ivywna or what is your name called if Dayokanu were to be the only man on heart, I won't date him

For your information I didn't even read what you post because it's of no use to me

He is so loud and jobless. If he is not jobless, he won't have over 20,000 post on Nairaland

So guys for your information, I have met the right match.

I don't need your help. Thanks for trying

I will close this post shortly

To Titilayo and the other intelligent responders thank you.
Titilayo happy preparation. I love your wedding site it's beautiful

I don't care what you post after this because am going to go ahead and unsubscribe from this post because I have something better to do with my time

Merry Christmas All
Re: Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA by dayokanu(m): 2:15am On Dec 22, 2010
Sorry that you feel that way.

I was just worried that with your other ID, you posted on the "Annoying Spousal habits" thread that you had a husband.

I was just wondering why someone who is married according to that thread would suddenly be single on this thread.
Re: Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA by Isabella89: 3:28am On Dec 22, 2010
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits
Vadewoyin« #117 on: December 16, 2010, 11:11 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I wouldn't say my spouse habit is annoying but I believe it can be sometimes frustrating when you have a spouse that likes to take his time everytime

Am on the other hand a go-getter but my husband likes to take his time, I don't like it.

Well I told him am going to post something here so it's won't be a surprise to him. Sorry darling at least I didn't mention your name
I still love him very much though I won't trade him for anything

BUSTED!!! Were you referring to this her post above Dayokanu, You are really a very sharp guy to notice this strange behaviour of this poster. How can a woman say that she is married in another thread and within the next one hour get another username to ask for a new man in Canada or USA. It's very strange.

She does not know that we all know that Apeke1= Vadewoyin.
Now who is more technologically advanced, apeke1 or the Nairalanders she is labelling busy bodies and unwise posters in her poll here. You see why it is not good to form and feel like "I am better, wiser and more educated than everybody". I am sure that by the time she returns to this thread again she will realize how technologically backward she really is and that unwise busybodies that are wise after all abound in Nairaland.
Re: Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA by dayokanu(m): 3:32am On Dec 22, 2010
Isabella angry angry angry angry angry

Why did you burst her bubble na? We should have pretended we dont know and she is the only technologically advanced person on NL. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Those were the questions I was going to ask her before she got all defensive.

Anyway i can also claim I am Bill Gates posting as Dayokanu on NL. cheesy, grin LOL
Re: Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA by Isabella89: 3:44am On Dec 22, 2010
wink ; wink Winks at Dayokanu and gives him a high five followed by a bounce. grin grin
Re: Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA by dadaja2004: 7:38am On Dec 22, 2010
i am imterested in a Candanian lady. pls direct one to me.
Re: Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA by denzel2009: 11:05am On Dec 22, 2010
She might be sharing a flat with a vadewoyin and on the same network.
Re: Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA by ifyalways(f): 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2010
Mr [i]white hat [/i]Dayo,Please use ur unrivaled wizard powers and radar to locate my lil'sis Toyo for me
Biko cry
Re: Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA by dayokanu(m): 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2010
denzel2009:

She might be sharing a flat with a vadewoyin and on the same network.

Maybe that might also be a possibility, that would make them have the same profile siggy.

There is also a 3rd account which is dormant
Re: Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA by Isabella89: 2:34pm On Dec 22, 2010
We are not saying that people shouldn't get their thousand usernames, the main issue here is that a lady rants about her husband/spouse in another thread and in the next one hour goes to another thread with another username to seek a partner and on top of it is snobbing people.

I hope she got the message Ivynwa was sending to her which is that she should not come to nairaland to look down on people and consider people idlers, busybodies, unwise posters that have no thinking faculty.

Have all the fun you want with your usernames yet let us respect others even if they are not opportuned to be as educated or as wise as you think you are.

People let us be merciful and not talk too much lest the husband whom
"she loves very much and won't trade for anything"
(even when she is looking for another man right under our nose) logs into Nairaland and learns of her unfaithfulness. We definitely don't want to break up anybody's relationship, we are all brothers and sisters and one of our purpose of socializing here is to relate, socialize and look out for one another(not that we are unwise as Apeke thinks we are).

You know one of the reasons I love Nigeria is that anybody in the community is free to chide and correct an erring child to normalcy as Apeke is being corrected here.
Re: Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA by denzel2009: 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2010
dayokanu:

Maybe that might also be a possibility, that would make them have the same profile siggy.

There is also a 3rd account which is dormant
Who said you are a White hat is obviously mistaken. cheesy
Re: Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA by ifyalways(f): 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2010
^lol.
Re: Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA by dayokanu(m): 2:58pm On Dec 22, 2010
Why you dey laff na?

I told you to find Toyosi, You dey Laff
Re: Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA by queenafric(f): 5:48pm On Dec 22, 2010
apeke1:

Thanks to all of you that have sent me wise emails
Thanks to the ones that have hijacked my post because obviously I don't need any recommendations from anybody

And Ivywna or what is your name called if Dayokanu were to be the only man on heart, I won't date him

He is so loud and jobless. If he is not jobless, he won't have over 20,000 post on Nairaland

So guys for your information, I have met the right match.

I don't need your help. Thanks for trying

I will close this post shortly

I don't care what you post after this because am going to go ahead and unsubscribe from this post because I have something better to do with my time

How could u conclude that he is so loud and jobless all becos he has over 20,000 post on Nairaland? I will never ever believe that u have met a right match cos im sure u said that to make peeps on Nairaland feel that u got guys mailing u like u were one hot poo. Gals like u just make wanna puke with their attitude 'n all. Now u know u are busted, u re now trying to play the 'i will unsubscribe and do something better with my time' catchphrase.

Abeg waka joo!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need A Girl / Looking For A Young Guy B/w 18 To 23yo / How To Beat Your Wife Or Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.