Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,248 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Can a Christian go to The Mosque? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can a Christian go to The Mosque? (5529 Views)

Must A Christian Go To Church Before His/ Her Prayers Be Answer? / Must A Born-again Christian Go To Church Every Sunday? / Christians: Can a Non-Christian Go to Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can a Christian go to The Mosque? by anddrewz: 5:58am On Dec 19, 2010
I have been giving a serious thought about this issue, A muslim can walk into a church during sunday worship and will be welcomed and given a sit (maybe with the hope that he will be converted), but what will happen to a christian who walk into a central mosque during a friday jummat prayer? Because I can still recalled, the genesis of crisis in Jos was a christian lady who attempted to cross a prayer line during a friday prayers (please correct me if I am wrong). Please I need the views of both christians and muslims.
Re: Can a Christian go to The Mosque? by Ymodulus: 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2010
My friend that christian lady must be stupid. How or why on earth should you see someone praying and you crossing or disturbing that person even in the north. Do she think most muslim are as noisy and like her christian brothers.

2. Now to your question its very wrong for a christian to walk to a mosque based on the christian bible but if the christian is in there for things like marriage then its ok. Note am not part of the christendom or a muslim.
Re: Can a Christian go to The Mosque? by xreal: 3:44pm On Dec 19, 2010
Ymodulus:

My friend that christian lady must be silly. How or why on earth should you see someone praying and you crossing or disturbing that person  even in the north. Do she think most muslim are as noisy and like her christian brothers.

2.  Now to your question its very wrong for a christian to walk to a mosque based on the christian bible but if the christian is in there for things like marriage then its ok. Note am not part of the christendom or a muslim.

Ymodulus:
Note am not part of the christendom or a muslim.
the reason why ur story/points are false.
Re: Can a Christian go to The Mosque? by marketer11(m): 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2010
my fello christain,
christain can offcause go to mosque whit some conditions
Re: Can a Christian go to The Mosque? by KDULAR: 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2010
The question is vague , go to do mosque to worship, to fellowship to pray or to distrupt prayers or worship. Whatever it is, there should be respect of other people places of worship. Yes a christian may Go and pray, observe ( if he want s to convert to Islam) ask questions on researches , join them in celebrations and like every other thing with an open and plain mind afterwards he is blessed. "The earth is the Lords and the fullness thereof"

(1) (Reply)

Atheist Agenda For 2013. All Atheists Please Comment! / Tonye-t, How Did Jesus Restore What Was Lost By Adam ? / Is Mitchell Obama Really A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.