Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,298 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

'‘you Shall Not Bear Fruits ”- Ngozi Ezeonu’s Husband curses daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / '‘you Shall Not Bear Fruits ”- Ngozi Ezeonu’s Husband curses daughter (13428 Views)

Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures / Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name / Veteran Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Slays In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

'‘you Shall Not Bear Fruits ”- Ngozi Ezeonu’s Husband curses daughter by chiomarita: 10:49am On Feb 28, 2020
No longer able to bear the pains, bitterness and anger of having his daughter married out without his full consent, despite ‘all he did for her’, veteran actress, Ngozi Ezeonu’s husband, Edwin Ezeonu is spitting more fire and has even gone as far as laying a curse on his daughter.

Well, in case you missed it.

The controversy started two weeks ago, when Ngozi Ezeonu gave out her daughter’s hand in marriage at a glamorous ceremony held in Asaba, Delta State.

During the star-studded event, it was noticed that her estranged husband, Mr. Edwin Ezeonu wasn’t present to officially hand over his daughter’s hand to the groom.

The aggrieved father, is insisting that as long as he is concerned, his daughter Ogechukwu Edwina Ezeonu is still unmarried and that that marriage is cursed.

Mr. Ezeonu also emphasized that he is native of Nnobi while his estranged wife, Ngozi is from Ogbunike, both in Anambra State, yet his daughter’s traditional marriage was held in Delta State, an act seen as abomination in his community.

According to what he told www.pearlsnews.com

“This woman, Ngozi Denis Ikpelue has no legitimate right and authority to give out Ogechukwu Edwina Ezeonu’s hand in marriage. I call her by her father’s name because we are divorced and she no longer has the right to bear my name since 2013.

However, as long as I and the entire family of Ezeonu and his kindred are concerned, Ogechukwu Edwina Ezeonu is not married. That union is cursed. It is a taboo!

I hear people saying, I abandoned my children. I never did. I took care of my children, I visited Ogechukwu in school, even when she was in boarding school, I do sneak in to give her money, extra food stuffs. She has sweet tooth, so I made sure I satisfy her needs in school. I paid their school fees, supplied them food stuffs. I made sure I sent money into Ngozi’s account monthly. The least I sent to her is N400,000. When it became glaring to me that Ngozi was...continue at https://pearlsnews.com/exclusive-i-curse-your-marriage-it-shall-not-bear-fruits-ngozi-ezeonus-husband-tells-daughter/

Re: '‘you Shall Not Bear Fruits ”- Ngozi Ezeonu’s Husband curses daughter by ATTemi: 11:06am On Feb 28, 2020
E no dey hard Africans 2 open mouth begin find who dem go lay curse on.....

24 Likes

Re: '‘you Shall Not Bear Fruits ”- Ngozi Ezeonu’s Husband curses daughter by Lawgod247: 11:09am On Feb 28, 2020
Ok
Re: '‘you Shall Not Bear Fruits ”- Ngozi Ezeonu’s Husband curses daughter by FatherBona: 11:19am On Feb 28, 2020
ATTemi:
E no dey hard Africans 2 open mouth begin find who dem go lay curse on.....
And someone will wonder why the continent is backwards and years behind in civilization.

Papa dey curse pikin kwanu?!?
Imagine a father taking pride in saying he doesn't want the progress of someone in his family.

Tufiakwa!!!!

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: '‘you Shall Not Bear Fruits ”- Ngozi Ezeonu’s Husband curses daughter by bigiyaro(m): 11:29am On Feb 28, 2020
Mr Edwin, you should have known that of all ur family members, its your wife that is not your relative, to be fore warned is to be fore armed, see how bitterness is killing you now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: '‘you Shall Not Bear Fruits ”- Ngozi Ezeonu’s Husband curses daughter by neolboy(m): 11:44am On Feb 28, 2020
The man is a disgrace to his family.
How would someone lay a curse on his/her offspring if not madness

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: '‘you Shall Not Bear Fruits ”- Ngozi Ezeonu’s Husband curses daughter by MDBrand: 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2020
He's a madman

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: '‘you Shall Not Bear Fruits ”- Ngozi Ezeonu’s Husband curses daughter by hammerU: 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2020
[s]
MDBrand:
He's a madman
neolboy:
The man is a disgrace to his family.

How would someone lay a curse on his/her offspring if not madness
[/s]

[s]
FatherBona:

And someone will wonder why the continent is backwards and years behind in civilization.

Papa dey curse pikin kwanu?!?
Imagine a father taking pride in saying he doesn't want the progress of someone in his family.

Tufiakwa!!!!
[/s]

A FATHER HAS A RIGHT TO KNOW WHO IS COMING TO SEEK HIS DAUGHTER HAND IN MARRIAGE.

ALL OVER THE WORLD, INCLUDING THE WESTERN WORLD, WOMEN DO NOT GIVE AWAY CHILDREN IN MARRIAGE.

THAT IS THE ROLE OF THE FATHER.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: '‘you Shall Not Bear Fruits ”- Ngozi Ezeonu’s Husband curses daughter by MDBrand: 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2020
hammerU:
[/s]

[s]

A FATHER HAS A RIGHT TO KNOW WHO IS COMING TO SEEK HIS DAUGHTER HAND IN MARRIAGE.

ALL OVER THE WORLD, INCLUDING THE WESTERN WORLD, WOMEN DO NOT GIVE AWAY CHILDREN IN MARRIAGE.

You are very foolish. So that's why he had to lay a curse on her?. I pray nobody does the same thing to you

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: '‘you Shall Not Bear Fruits ”- Ngozi Ezeonu’s Husband curses daughter by hammerU: 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
MDBrand:

You are very foolish. So that's why he had to lay a curse on her?. I pray nobody does the same thing to you

ANY CURSE HE LAYS ON HER WILL HAVE A DEVASTATING EFFECT.

THIS IS Y SOME PEOPLE DIE MISERABLE DEATH OR YOUNG.

THOSE THINGS ARE STILL AS POTENT TODAY AS OF OLD.

THEY ARE EVEN MORE POWERFUL WHERE THEIR IS BLOOD COVENANT.

THAT IS HIS BLOOD, U CANNOT TAKE IT AWAY FROM HIM WITHOUT HIS CONSENT.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: '‘you Shall Not Bear Fruits ”- Ngozi Ezeonu’s Husband curses daughter by MDBrand: 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
hammerU:

My friend shut up

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: '‘you Shall Not Bear Fruits ”- Ngozi Ezeonu’s Husband curses daughter by hammerU: 1:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
MDBrand:

My friend shut up

THIS ONE NO BE MY FRIEND SHUT UP BUSINESS.

ARE U CURSED TO BE MARRYING WHERE, IF THEM SEE U, DEM GO DEY VEX?

I CANNOT MARRY WHERE ONE PARENT GO DEY VEX PUT.

U CHOP TODAY CRY TOMORROW, WAT DID U GAIN?

IT IS LIKE ME USING FORCE TO TAKE WAT BELONGS TO YOU, WILL U NOT SHOUT THEIF?

IT IS NOT DONE LIKE THAT.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: '‘you Shall Not Bear Fruits ”- Ngozi Ezeonu’s Husband curses daughter by hammerU: 1:13pm On Feb 28, 2020
I dont know how Yoruba people view marriage but the issue of marriage is one that goes beyond one person and involves the entire community.

The parents are the leaders and chairperson.

U have to do it to please them. It is a respect and honour that you owe them.

U belong to them, ur their property.

U cannot be using ur marriage to hurt their feelings, wen u know in another 10 to 20 years they might be gone.

This is how I view marriage and understand it.

Parental consent and agreement bring blessing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: '‘you Shall Not Bear Fruits ”- Ngozi Ezeonu’s Husband curses daughter by victoronyekwelu(m): 1:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
can someone tell this man that we from Ogbunike don't fear or take shit!!! maybe he should check his history books

6 Likes

Re: '‘you Shall Not Bear Fruits ”- Ngozi Ezeonu’s Husband curses daughter by neolboy(m): 1:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
hammerU:
[/s]

[s]

Are you justifying him for placing a huge curse this daughter?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: '‘you Shall Not Bear Fruits ”- Ngozi Ezeonu’s Husband curses daughter by hammerU: 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
neolboy:

Are you justifying him for placing a huge curse this daughter?

ARE U JUSTIFYING GOING TO MARRY WHERE THEM DEY VEX PUT?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: '‘you Shall Not Bear Fruits ”- Ngozi Ezeonu’s Husband curses daughter by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2020
Them and this stupid tradition.
Which idiots marry women bearing their mothers' maiden name knowing fully well their fathers are alive?
Worse are the men and even women who marry men bearing their mothers' maiden name eg Oķonjo Iweala's grown up sons.
Able bodied men converting names?
What if the man is married with children before his mother got divorced? Himself, his wives and children will change names or what?
Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: '‘you Shall Not Bear Fruits ”- Ngozi Ezeonu’s Husband curses daughter by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 28, 2020
This is not good at all. I hope the daughter informed her father that she was getting married.
Even God said that we should honour our father and mother in HIS commandments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: '‘you Shall Not Bear Fruits ”- Ngozi Ezeonu’s Husband curses daughter by victorian(f): 2:04pm On Feb 28, 2020
Re: '‘you Shall Not Bear Fruits ”- Ngozi Ezeonu’s Husband curses daughter by victorian(f): 2:04pm On Feb 28, 2020
Re: '‘you Shall Not Bear Fruits ”- Ngozi Ezeonu’s Husband curses daughter by victorian(f): 2:07pm On Feb 28, 2020
hammerU:

The father is an evil man and God will disgrace him.

I now realize why my pastor will make us prayer certain prayers about blood.

Any blood spitting fire of troubles or problems in our lives, whether the blood is alive or dead in the grave, we decree the blood to shut up and never speak out again. We decree any blood who wants to destroy us, we decree destruction to that blood and the voice of that blood to be silenced forever. And if the blood is alive? It must go 6ft under.

Before I use to wonder why Pastor will make the congregation pray such prayer for like 40mins and decree fire of the Holy Ghost on it and every curse back to sender

Now I know.

What a devilish father.

10 Likes

Re: '‘you Shall Not Bear Fruits ”- Ngozi Ezeonu’s Husband curses daughter by Commentor: 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
Taaah!

Na today?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: '‘you Shall Not Bear Fruits ”- Ngozi Ezeonu’s Husband curses daughter by DSoj(m): 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
Stupid father. So wat will be his gains if she doesnt have children?
Is he God? Rubbish

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: '‘you Shall Not Bear Fruits ”- Ngozi Ezeonu’s Husband curses daughter by phizzle017(m): 2:45pm On Feb 28, 2020
Lol baba Don forget say oyinbo get power pass curse... Anofia

2 Likes

Re: '‘you Shall Not Bear Fruits ”- Ngozi Ezeonu’s Husband curses daughter by FatherBona: 3:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
hammerU:
[s]

[s][/s]

[/s]
That justifies him not wishing his daughter the very best in her future endeavors?
Your defence sucks, your mindset stinks and your mentality is backward.
Try your best not to quote me again.

Peabrain!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: '‘you Shall Not Bear Fruits ”- Ngozi Ezeonu’s Husband curses daughter by otipoju(m): 3:29pm On Feb 28, 2020
I blame the guy that married the girl in question.

If a girl can not respect her own father that was actively involved in her life, how much more the husband .

Wait until the relationship turns sour. Then she will show her true colour.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: '‘you Shall Not Bear Fruits ”- Ngozi Ezeonu’s Husband curses daughter by Saintmary(f): 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2020
Very embarrassing
Re: '‘you Shall Not Bear Fruits ”- Ngozi Ezeonu’s Husband curses daughter by ikennamadu1(m): 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
MDBrand:

Common shut that gutter you call a mouth... Seems you don't have sense.. What do you know...
Re: '‘you Shall Not Bear Fruits ”- Ngozi Ezeonu’s Husband curses daughter by itsme01: 3:54pm On Feb 28, 2020
Sometimes a Father is like a Caterpillar or a bulldozer used in constructing a road, but after completion the bulldozer or Caterpillar never uses or benefit from same roads again, its the mothers who are trailers and SUVs who now enjoys the road

1 Like

Re: '‘you Shall Not Bear Fruits ”- Ngozi Ezeonu’s Husband curses daughter by nlPoster: 4:00pm On Feb 28, 2020
victorian:

The father is an evil man and God will disgrace him.

I now realize why my pastor will make us prayer certain prayers about blood.

Any blood spitting fire of troubles or problems in our lives, whether the blood is alive or dead in the grave, we decree the blood to shut up and never speak out again. We decree any blood who wants to destroy us, we decree destruction to that blood and the voice of that blood to be silenced forever. And if the blood is alive? It must go 6ft under.

Before I use to wonder why Pastor will make the congregation pray such prayer for like 40mins and decree fire of the Holy Ghost on it and every curse back to sender

Now I know.

What a devilish father.

Is it really that difficult to just appease the father and acknowledge him?

The son in law should apologize for his oversight and unintended slight towards the bride's family. He should go and see the father (or contact him somehow) and sort things out. Buy the necessary gifts for the traditional requirements.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: '‘you Shall Not Bear Fruits ”- Ngozi Ezeonu’s Husband curses daughter by Tmb78(m): 4:04pm On Feb 28, 2020
otipoju:
I blame the guy that married the girl in question.

If a girl can not respect her own father that was actively involved in her life, how much more the husband .

Wait until the relationship turns sour. Then she will show her true colour.
Thank you my brother.
Some men behave like basta.rds
Where I come from,it's said that before you marry a girl,you must first look critically at the mother of your intended( most don't follow it though)
What kind of wife and mother is she
Does she even respect her own husband, who is your potential father in law?
If not,japa straight away
Because, the girl most likely will end up taking after the mother in behavior.
Of course,the man shouldn't have placed a curse on his daughter BUT he has the right to be carried along whether the mother is still married to him or not
I just pray,this marriage isn't jinxed before it even started.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: '‘you Shall Not Bear Fruits ”- Ngozi Ezeonu’s Husband curses daughter by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 28, 2020
victoronyekwelu:
can someone tell this man that we from Ogbunike don't fear or take shit!!! maybe he should check his history books
Am from Ogbunike too. Which part are you from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

P-square Wins $1 Million As Kora Award African Artiste Of The Year / Bisi Alimi: There Was A Time I Only Loved Girls And Considered Pastorhood / Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.