Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,998 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained (13429 Views)

Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) / Rapper Bobby Shmurda Handcuffed To His Gang Members, To Face 25 Years Imprisonme / Eldee Gets Handcuffed To A Chair & Interrogated Over Mo'cheddah Nude Pics & More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:32pm On Aug 30, 2009
Na me be the Egberi Papa 1 of Bayelsa, any where I dey, people they scamper
Chorus; Timaya don blow o,
Timaya don kpolongo

BAYELSA State- born militant singer, Timaya, had a rough taste of love turned sour portion when he was manhandled, handcuffed and subsequently detained by the Festac police for conducting himself in a manner likely to breach public peace.

The show of shame ,which happened last Sunday at an Alakija Lagos-based church, Praise Resurrection Ministries aka Jehovah Sharp Sharp church, disrupted the service, leaving several members of the house of God bruised.

In what an eye witness account described as a reflection of the lyrics of one of his hit songs, Timaya in company of some of his goons, arrived the Church without notice and sauntered into the Thanksgiving service being held in honour of a newly wedded couple named Bridget and Nerho

On arrival, he was allegedly given a seat by one of the church ushers. But he insisted he wanted a place in the front row where (according to our source) he would be positioned to listen to the Pastor and his sermon.

But when the usher stood his ground, he calmly sat without betraying any emotion of what he planned to do.
On his entry, his ex lover, Empress Njamah who was said to have become alarmed quickly stood up from where she sat and made her way to the front row area where some elders of the Church sat.

According to our source, she had expressed her fear to one of the ushers about the danger of Timaya coming to Church saying she was certain he was there to make trouble.

And true to her prediction, Timaya who had seen her move decided it was time to make his own move. It was at this point that he drew the attention of one the ushers insisting he also wanted a place at the front area. But his move was thwarted by the usher who at this point sensed there was something wrong.

As the usher stood his ground, Timaya lost control and began to shout at the top of his voice and to the chagrin of the worshippers, “I want to retrieve the key of my car which Empress took away from my house.”

When the usher insisted he waited until Church service was over, he became unruly and uncontrollable. At a point he was said to have lifted one of the plastic chairs in the Church and tried to attack Empress. This move was however contained by some of the male church worshipers.

“As the struggle and show of shame continued, Timaya, who at this point was shouting at the top of his voice, was rough handled and bundled out of the Church arena.

As the burly musician resisted every attempt to reason with the Church officials, a concerned naval top brass who also worships at the Church, invited his men from the nearby naval barracks and Timaya was subsequently handcuffed and handed over to men of the Festac Police formation. He was detained briefly and later released after pledging to be of good behaviour and on self recognition.

But in a new twist to the church fracas, some explained to this writer that there is more to the story than what the couple exhibited in church.

“The true story, according to our source is that Empress had drawn the anger of the musician on the ground of unfaithfulness.

“Timaya heard Empress was getting married to another man in the said Church and that’s why he stormed the church to disrupt the phantom wedding. Unknown to Timaya, the much talked about wedding took place on Saturday and it was between one of Empress best friends and her long-standing boyfriend.

“What you saw happen in church was a clear exhibition of a man in love and jealous of losing his loved one. I think what both lovers should do is to involve family members who would help them thrash all their differences, ”our source opined.

Empress, who confirmed the story to one of our reporters, however maintained a sealed lip.
The police, she told us, had advised that she says nothing to the press. We could not however reach Timaya as his phone was switched off.

Police spokes man, Mr. Frank Mba, a Police Superintendent who confirmed our story said, “Following the incidence, Timaya has written a petition to us, saying that Empress amongst other allegations, had not only squandered an undisclosed sum of his money given to her to hold in trust, she had also gone beyond his back to remove the said vehicle from his house and without his permission.

Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by MrCrackles(m): 11:36pm On Aug 30, 2009
Not surprised. . .
Timaya is a tout!!!
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by ifyalways(f): 2:15am On Aug 31, 2009
. . Thought Timaya claimed they were not dating ?
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by prinzx(m): 10:03am On Aug 31, 2009
timaya bleeped up . he deserves it
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by HarryPotter1(m): 11:18am On Aug 31, 2009
Timaya na pure militant.dont u see he has no repect 4 God 4 fighting in the church.the police should hve kept him 4 24hrs so dat he can learn 4rm his sturbbornness.
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by biola44: 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2009
he's in love grin
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by spikedcylinder: 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2009
Link?
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by DONFASZY(m): 2:17pm On Aug 31, 2009
this said timaya was afraid of us, we call me bingo,,,,cos his real name is timi, dog name, when he was living in beesam area of mafokulu,oshodi,he love thug life but scare to come out for a fight, well sha, money get power, he is over using it,

am not surprise, na person wey senoir am by far he dey hustle right from secondary school, ikeja grammar school, oshodi
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by MrCrackles(m): 2:18pm On Aug 31, 2009
DON FASZY:

this said timaya was afraid of us, we call me bingo,,,,cos his real name is timi, dog name, when he was living in beesam area of mafokulu,oshodi,he love thug life but scare to come out for a fight, well sha, money get power, he is over using it,
am not surprise, na person wey senoir am by far he dey hustle right from secondary school, ikeja grammar school, oshodi

grin cheesy grin
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by omobamital(f): 2:20pm On Aug 31, 2009
True love is PATIENT,tell him to take it easy,
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by Pelummy(f): 2:26pm On Aug 31, 2009
helo peeps,u see NIGERIAN tins ar alwaz diff,he is supposed 2 be looked up,and sentence like CHRIS BROWN,he really Bleep up his fans,WAT A PULIC DISGRACE
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by Rooneyboy(m): 2:30pm On Aug 31, 2009
Its a big shame on both of them.I ve always heard that empress is a kleptomaniac, this buttresses that fact.
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by skillworks(m): 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2009
this is CHRIS BROWN/RIHANNA in NIGERIA. I am happy that Empress was not battered like Rihanna. A man who fights/beats a woman is a disgrace.
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by Nezan(m): 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2009
Thugs angry
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by sylve11: 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2009
Timaya should have done that in a mature way. see as the guy fool himself na sad cool

@Nezan where dem? grin cool
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 31, 2009
Source? Source?

If its true then its a shame. The guy is unruly and prolly on drugs.
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by mayrho(m): 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2009
When will stars understand the fact that they are supposed to be role models and not silly-arse smocks huh embarassed angry angry angry
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by otukpo(f): 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2009
Timaya, pls grow up.
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by kcpumpin(m): 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2009
kinda witnessed da scene, saw d crowd gathered, omo no b small tn doz naval soldiers do d bobo oo, they tk him to d guard room inside Navy town, sure u knw wat it means to be taken to da guard room, less to talk of Timaya who'z hated by majority of soldiers, no be d 1st time o, he's bn beatan in P.H by soldiers also, the funny part self was dat he tried kalin his so called ''dem mama soldiers'' , only 4 dem to send orders 4rm d baracks dat any punk-hair luking set of ppl traced should be eliminated, its a pity, he was beaten wit d pain of his lost luv inside him, grin grin grin
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by nellaluv(f): 2:45pm On Aug 31, 2009
Don't u guys no Empress.D gal is always tappin people's things.Plus she's a show off,notice me.Dis kin love sef. I tire o. cry cry
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by princekevo(m): 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2009
“The true story, according to our source is that Empress had drawn the anger of the musician on the ground of unfaithfulness.

“Timaya heard Empress was getting married to another man in the said Church and that’s why he stormed the church to disrupt the phantom wedding. Unknown to Timaya, the much talked about wedding took place on Saturday and it was between one of Empress best friends and her long-standing boyfriend.

Anyone in his shoes might chosed to do that,
Why are the haters condenming the guy?
I wonder wht you will do as a man when you overheard that your lover you have been spending money on is getting wedded in a church with another man, For the so called Empress to run to the front sit, acknowledging that Timaya was there to make trouble, even b4 the trouble started means that something bad was already fishing some where.
And only God knows how the Urshers handled him b4 he raised his voice the guy simply requested to sit in the front row  to get the message well from the pastor,

Maybe the Empress is one of these holy ghost sisters who like to flex on bad boys money, but paint them evil when it comes to marraige
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by koolchicco: 3:00pm On Aug 31, 2009
dappssee:

Source? Source?

he's prolly on drugs.

. . .kini big deal?am on drugs too! grin
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by oge4real(f): 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2009
I am not even  suprised at Timaya's actions. undecided undecided
He just expressed his real self.
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by rickie4us(m): 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2009
ok
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by donpaulo(m): 3:09pm On Aug 31, 2009
dem papa!!! grin grin grin
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by chosen04(f): 3:15pm On Aug 31, 2009
skillworks:

this is CHRIS BROWN/RIHANNA in NIGERIA. I am happy that Empress was not battered like Rihanna. A man who fights/beats a woman is a disgrace

I agree with you 100%. Its even worst when a man beats a women in the church(HOUSE OF GOD).
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by MUZBO(m): 3:15pm On Aug 31, 2009
If I say Timaya na raz kid I know wetin I speak so make nobody come harass me.
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by allboyz(m): 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2009
tot Empress and Timaya were married? did they divorce or were ONLY ABOUT to get married before. . guez im lost somewhere in btw
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by ofokasibe: 3:19pm On Aug 31, 2009
IGBERI PAPA. LOLZ
MAYBE HE HASNT SLEPT WITH EMPRESS SEF, SEE Bleep UP. BUT EMPRESS GET KAKACIOUS BOOTY .O grin grin grin LET HIM JUST LEAVE HER JARE , THERE ARE MANY HOT PUSSSSSIIIIES WAITING TO BE FCCCUKED . ABI NA LIE?
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by Nnabuchic: 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2009
Empress is cheap and a gully girl , dont blame the toutish behaviour of Timaya cos he loves and cherishesh someone who love him for his fame and money, Shine ur eyes TImI shocked shocked shocked
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by Donvilo(m): 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2009
It was Chris Brown before and now Timaya (although their case are quite different) shocked na waaooo dis this peeps dey disappoint person o! :-(
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by GeeCee(m): 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2009
[size=20pt]SOURCE[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9ice Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today / Bisi Alimi: There Was A Time I Only Loved Girls And Considered Pastorhood / Taribo West Arrives In Ghana To Preach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.