Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Own A Plot In Pds Garden City Behind The Rccg Camp Ground - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Own A Plot In Pds Garden City Behind The Rccg Camp Ground (552 Views)

Own A Plot In Pds Garden City Behind The Rccg Camp Ground / Own A Plot In Pds Garden City Behind The Rccg Camp Ground / Pds Garden City Behind Rccg Camp Ground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Own A Plot In Pds Garden City Behind The Rccg Camp Ground by arocute: 9:40am On Dec 19, 2010
PDS Garden City is a site and service estate located behind the Redeem Christian Church of God camp ground through the redeem first run gate Lagos Ibadan express way.

It is offered for N 600,000 and payment could be spread over 24 months which also includes the C of O which will come to you as a Deed of Assignment.

Allocation of plots is in progress, as you still have the opportunity to key in as we have limited plots on offer.

For more info call amen: 08035618663,08051678690 OR www.peecares.com

If you were in camp from the 13th to 18th, you will agree with me that the area in appreciating in value,which means that no investment invested is lost.

Magodo was once like this. investors who invested then are better for it today

Re: Own A Plot In Pds Garden City Behind The Rccg Camp Ground by pejuepe: 9:47am On Dec 19, 2010
I did like to confirm we i could come for inspection.Thanks
Re: Own A Plot In Pds Garden City Behind The Rccg Camp Ground by pejuepe: 9:55am On Dec 19, 2010
also send more detail to pejuepe@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Letting In Palmgrove And Ketu / A Partner Need / V/i Properties For Lease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.