Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Own A Plot In Pds Garden City Behind The Rccg Camp Ground - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Own A Plot In Pds Garden City Behind The Rccg Camp Ground (1609 Views)

Own A Plot In Pds Garden City Behind The Rccg Camp Ground / Own A Plot In Pds Garden City Behind The Rccg Camp Ground / Pds Garden City Behind Rccg Camp Ground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Own A Plot In Pds Garden City Behind The Rccg Camp Ground by arocute: 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2011
PDS Garden City is a site and service Estate located behind the Redeem Christian Church of God camp ground through the first run gate by NNPC filing station, Lagos- Ibadan express way.

Just 25 min drive from Lagos and 20 min to and from Ikorodu.

It is offered for N 600,000 and payment could be spread over 24 months which also includes your C of O which will come to you as a Deed of Assignment.

Allocation of plots is in progress, as you still have the opportunity to key in as we have limited plots on offer.

For more info call: 018283045, 08035618663, and 08051678690 OR visit www.peecares.com

Re: Own A Plot In Pds Garden City Behind The Rccg Camp Ground by Fhemmmy: 4:09pm On Jan 10, 2011
Is this negotiable at all?
What Amenities do i enjoy around this place.
How developed is the area?
Please note that i am asking all these, cos i am not familiar with the area.
Re: Own A Plot In Pds Garden City Behind The Rccg Camp Ground by arocute: 4:43pm On Jan 10, 2011
Hello Fhemmmy.

The price is fixed, as there are different payment plans.
a) At 600,000
b) At 550,000 but for you to enjoy this your first installment will be 100k and then pay 25k spread over 18months wile the first option is 25k spread over 24months

The estate is new as structural development will commence in March as our first allocation will hold on the last day of July
The area has light as the road is been tared at present. We conduct inspections for client who would like to see the environment.
My number for more info 08051678690
Re: Own A Plot In Pds Garden City Behind The Rccg Camp Ground by Fhemmmy: 5:20pm On Jan 10, 2011
arocute:

Hello Fhemmmy.

The price is fixed, as there are different payment plans.
a) At 600,000
b) At 550,000 but for you to enjoy this your first installment will be 100k and then pay 25k spread over 18months wile the first option is 25k spread over 24months

The estate is new as structural development will commence in March as our first allocation will hold on the last day of July
The area has light as the road is been tared at present. We conduct inspections for client who would like to see the environment.
My number for more info 08051678690

Will call you . . . have a representative in Nigeria check out too, but will have to talk to few people first and we will take it from there

(1) (Reply)

Various Mini Flat,2bed,3bed (mainland From Surulere,ikeja,aguda,palmgroome,yaba, / The Largest Property Blog Site With Over 200,000 Visitor,visit 2day / Mass Housing Area At Katungare Layout Kaduna State Airport Road... By Nurussiraj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.