Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,852 members, 7,828,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

British Man Dies From Coronavirus In Japan - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / British Man Dies From Coronavirus In Japan (32104 Views)

British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm / Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus: Young People Are Not Immune From Coronavirus / Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Man Dies From Coronavirus In Japan by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 28, 2020
jerry447:
BILLGATE SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED
why
Re: British Man Dies From Coronavirus In Japan by Perfecttouchade: 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
jerry447:
big time I swear with the depopulation ideology

1 Like

Re: British Man Dies From Coronavirus In Japan by ofem89(m): 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
if this epidemic was from Africa they would have louded it more than the way it was just like Ebola they said all sorts of rubish to paint us more dangerous but I pray that God should put an end to the epidemic before it wipe away human race
Re: British Man Dies From Coronavirus In Japan by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
Re: British Man Dies From Coronavirus In Japan by Valentine097(m): 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2020
jerry447:
why?
Re: British Man Dies From Coronavirus In Japan by AkupeMBANO(m): 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2020
jerry447:
because of his prediction?
Re: British Man Dies From Coronavirus In Japan by Xisnin(m): 3:39pm On Feb 28, 2020
mrZENographer:
Coronavirus has also infected thousands of people in parts of American states like California.
The CDC is not testing people believed to be infected so that there are no numbers. DON'T TEST, DON'T TELL

An infected American woman is in critical condition after getting infected from unknown source. She has not travelled outside America. And she came herself and desired to be tested but the test was delayed for 11 days. Now she's in critical condition.
There are forcing in deep state attempting to spread Coronavirus in America. This will aid in the forceful/mandatory vaccination agenda and battle against Trump winning the upcoming elections.
Go back to the internet sewer you crawled out from.
Plagiarizing conspiracy theories doesn't make you appear intelligent safe to dumb folks.

4 Likes

Re: British Man Dies From Coronavirus In Japan by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 28, 2020
MiztaFabuloz:
What I don't understand is how God was busy showing Nigerian prophets who will win election or not, they were not shown how this deadly disease was to come and shake the world.
insult the pastors and not God. You're too small to do that.
Re: British Man Dies From Coronavirus In Japan by OLAJADON: 3:42pm On Feb 28, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
Buhari is the worst president we had
should I say u are dull or stupid or daft?
because how does the death of a British man in Japan affect Buhari?
I pray you have sense before the end of this February.

1 Like

Re: British Man Dies From Coronavirus In Japan by anonymousghost2(m): 3:43pm On Feb 28, 2020
jerry447:

Ode
Re: British Man Dies From Coronavirus In Japan by MaryamFns: 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2020
jerry447:

You can go and investigate him.
Re: British Man Dies From Coronavirus In Japan by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 28, 2020
jerry447:
How? Is he the perpetrator of the virus?
Re: British Man Dies From Coronavirus In Japan by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 3:48pm On Feb 28, 2020
Time to give my life to christ

Re: British Man Dies From Coronavirus In Japan by Built2last: 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2020
[quote author=nairaman66 post=87031585][/quote]

Have you watched 'Explained' on Netflix. In that documentary, Bill gate spoke about the coming Epidemic
Re: British Man Dies From Coronavirus In Japan by Snipper007: 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2020
Na to go live for space sure pass aswear grin

1 Like

Re: British Man Dies From Coronavirus In Japan by byinks(f): 3:53pm On Feb 28, 2020
jerry447:

Is it true he was banned from entering Russia during ebola 2014 ?

1 Like

Re: British Man Dies From Coronavirus In Japan by Xisnin(m): 3:54pm On Feb 28, 2020
jerry447:
Another one.
Despite having a brain, you have decided to become a mental slave to other people.

1 Like

Re: British Man Dies From Coronavirus In Japan by wantagon1: 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2020
jerry447:

They have released this Biological weapon to kill uus. World War Z

1 Like

Re: British Man Dies From Coronavirus In Japan by Just2endowed2(m): 3:58pm On Feb 28, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:

how does this news relate to buhari

2 Likes

Re: British Man Dies From Coronavirus In Japan by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 28, 2020
This weekend I’m going to stock up my house with enough food, beer and smokes to last 3 months. Lock myself in and not come out till I hear this thing has been contained. Abeg life sweet o!
Re: British Man Dies From Coronavirus In Japan by MaryamFns: 4:00pm On Feb 28, 2020
mrZENographer:
Coronavirus has also infected thousands of people in parts of American states like California.
The CDC is not testing people believed to be infected so that there are no numbers. DON'T TEST, DON'T TELL

An infected American woman is in critical condition after getting infected from unknown source. She has not travelled outside America. And she went to hospital and desired to be tested but the test was delayed until after 11 days. Now she's in critical condition.
There are forces in Deep State of America on a suicide mission to spread Coronavirus in the whole of America. This will aid in a forceful/mandatory vaccination agenda and stopping Trump from winning the upcoming elections.

Is that what your pastor told you?

Re: British Man Dies From Coronavirus In Japan by isan(m): 4:00pm On Feb 28, 2020
Lol its all guess work
semyman:
How tithes and offerings would have gone up by now assuming it was the year that G.O predicted a new viral disease that coronavirus showed up.
Re: British Man Dies From Coronavirus In Japan by WATCHOVER(m): 4:05pm On Feb 28, 2020
MiztaFabuloz:
What I don't understand is how Nigerian pastors claim God was showing them who will win election or not but they were not shown how this deadly disease was to come and shake the world.
Primate Ayodele prophesied it about 2015 or thereabout. I will give you the link as soon as I get it.
Re: British Man Dies From Coronavirus In Japan by newguy1(m): 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2020
PaulSimon2020:
It's already a global pandemic!
it’s has similar meaning �

Re: British Man Dies From Coronavirus In Japan by Mayordavisevent: 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:

You are the worst person to yourself. Wetin concern buhari for smtin wey happen for Japan? �

1 Like

Re: British Man Dies From Coronavirus In Japan by Nikiballerz: 4:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
Their "God" is watching while bill gates and scientist is using lab experiments to kill his innocent "creation" all over the world......

Atheist 5 Theist 1

1 Like

Re: British Man Dies From Coronavirus In Japan by sharpwriter(m): 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2020
ofemigeorge:
Mr a: Mr president there is corona virus in the country.

President: Toryorta korola ......

Mr a: Corona virus...VIRUS...

President: hes it effect my cattle?

Mr a: No sir

President a: then der is no course of alarm...why are you disturbing me ehn , musa.

Mr a: Sorry sir.

Hahaha.... You don dey mad sir! grin

1 Like

Re: British Man Dies From Coronavirus In Japan by Daffy007: 4:29pm On Feb 28, 2020
Now that we have this thing in Nigeria. angry I just hope we are able to manage this menace

Check my signature if you are looking for a side hustle or want to start earning money online. Good luck
Re: British Man Dies From Coronavirus In Japan by Xioxing: 4:39pm On Feb 28, 2020
MiztaFabuloz:
What I don't understand is how Nigerian pastors claim God was showing them who will win election or not but they were not shown how this deadly disease was to come and shake the world.
cause God didn't show a danm thing to them bunch of retard scammers with a story book

1 Like

Re: British Man Dies From Coronavirus In Japan by Wettoid123: 4:41pm On Feb 28, 2020
autonomous22:
e b like I go avoid nairaland for d main time.... Every news here now is about corona virus.... Over blowing d whole thing...

There is no overblowing here oo watch aljazerra, CNN, BBC, TVC, it is all about coronavirus it is world epidemic right now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Seeks COVID-19 Patients For Herbal Drug Trials / The Day OHAI AFRICA Made Maryam To Smile! (photos) / 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.