Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Coronavirus Prophecy/prediction. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus Prophecy/prediction. (1497 Views)

Coronavirus: Catholic Church Modifies Worship Mode In Lagos / David Kingleo Elijah: Going To China To 'Destroy Coronavirus' – Nigerian Prophet / My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus Prophecy/prediction. by zionema(m): 6:00pm On Feb 28, 2020
Please I just want to ask, why is it that their is no prophecy or prediction concerning the deadly coronavirus that is tormenting the world and spreading panic all over even in Nigeria by our many anointed men of God in Nigeria. If you run through their yearly prophecy non talked about coronavirus?

Is just a question oh, no room to abuse oh

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Prophecy/prediction. by karo93: 6:59pm On Feb 28, 2020
Anyone with useful information regarding this question should please enlighten us....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Prophecy/prediction. by Bacteriologist(m): 10:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
zionema:
Please I just want to ask, why is it that their is no prophecy or prediction concerning the deadly coronavirus that is tormenting the world and spreading panic all over even in Nigeria by our many anointed men of God in Nigeria. If you run through their yearly prophecy non talked about coronavirus?

Easy. God does not exist.

Those that claim to hear from him are at best, con-artists and liars and at worst, schizophrenic patients.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus Prophecy/prediction. by zionema(m): 9:53am On Feb 29, 2020
karo93:
Anyone with useful information regarding this question should please enlighten us....
Honestly am waiting...

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Prophecy/prediction. by peggywebbs(f): 7:33pm On Feb 29, 2020
The book of revelation already has given the prophecy. Now if you're talking about the con artists producing yearly prophecies, you should know that Deuteronomy 18:22 already has answered your question about false prophets.

Dean Koontz who is a horror fiction writer, whether he knew it or not wrote in his book "The Eyes of Darkness", talking about a Wuhan virus that would be associated with pneumonia like illness.

He wasn't a pastor or a prophet. He wrote this book in 1981 and said the Wuhan 400 will come around in the year 2020. Now that's a prophecy. Not the con artists building churches to make money.

zionema:

1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Prophecy/prediction. by MuttleyLaff: 7:42pm On Feb 29, 2020
zionema:

karo93:

Bacteriologist:
Easy. God does not exist.
Those that claim to hear from him are at best, con-artists and liars and at worst, schizophrenic patients.
Gbam!

zionema:
Honestly am waiting...

peggywebbs:
The book of revelation already has given the prophecy. Now if you're talking about the con artists producing yearly prophecies, you should know that Deuteronomy 18:22 already has answered your question about false prophets.

Dean Koontz who is a horror fiction writer, whether he researched knew it or not wrote in his book "The Eyes of Darkness", talking about a Wuhan virus that would be associated with pneumonia like illness.

He wasn't a pastor or a prophet. He wrote this book in 1981 and said the Wuhan 400 will come around in the year 2020. Now that's a prophecy. Not the con artists building churches to make money.
peggywebbs, check the pages of the bible very well to see that, every prophetic woes begins with, “Thus saith the Lord” as seen in Ezekiel 13:3 below, so meaning, that isnt prophecy Dean Koontz had, but what Dean Koontz there, just had, was a mere lucky-break.

peggywebbs/zionema/CaveAdullam/shadeyinka is any of youse familiar with or have read George Orwell's 1984 book?

CaveAdullam:
hahahahaha. No o. I'm not bold enough to become one of them.
Fyi, quotes next below

shadeyinka:
I remember James Bond of those days with a scanner just a little bigger than a pen, that also doubles as a phone. It was like impossible.

Here we are in 2020, the difference between Science and Miracles has become blurred.
"And your prophets cover up for them by announcing false visions and making lying predictions.
They say, ‘My message is from the Sovereign LORD,when the LORD hasn’t spoken a single word to them.
"
- Ezekiel 22:28

"These foolish prophets see false visions, and their predictions don't come true.
They say, "The LORD said this." But the LORD hasn't sent them.
Then they hope that their message will come true
"
- Ezekiel 13:6

"Thus says the Lord GOD:
“Woe to the foolish prophets, who follow their own spirit and have seen nothing!
"
- Ezekiel 13:3

"The subject of the book “The Eyes of Darkness” or “The Eyes of Darkness” in Turkish, published in 1981, is associated with the Corona virus. The reason for such an association is a biological weapon that constitutes the subject of the book. The content of the book, which was launched entirely as a fiction at the time of its writing, is similar to the fact that it is living in a similar way today.

The book mentions a special laboratory of the Chinese administration that is at war. In this laboratory, which is said to belong to the Chinese army, a very special study is being done. The subject of the study is an artificial virus developed for use in war. An even more interesting dimension is that the lab in question is located in the first place where the Corona virus originated, namely in Wuhan.

The book, which was on the agenda once the Corona virus turned into an epidemic, caused the eyes to be turned into Koontz. Some groups even said that Koontz was a prophet. However, the truth was not at all as it was thought. Koontz was just a writer with a high level of knowledge and hardworking

A bookstore operator named Albert Wan, who made explanations on the subject, says that many important scientific studies can be identified when Wuhan’s history is researched. In other words, Koontz, who was claimed to be a prophet, knew Wuhan’s history well, and his aim was to write a fictional novel blended with the facts.
"
- https://www.somagnews.com/book-written-1981-predicts-corona-virus/

PS: Bodydialect57 thanks for the fyi.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Prophecy/prediction. by greaterlove001: 10:40pm On Feb 29, 2020
BISHOP EMMAH ISONG PROPHECY for 2020; no 17 Fulfilled.
17. Maintain a high level of *public hygiene* this year so as to escape a new but dangerous flu, which is causing constant sneezing and redness of the face. It is affecting Nigeria and parts of West Africa. You are covered with the Blood of Jesus.
Re: Coronavirus Prophecy/prediction. by LordReed(m): 7:46am On Mar 01, 2020
peggywebbs:

Dean Koontz who is a horror fiction writer, whether he knew it or not wrote in his book "The Eyes of Darkness", talking about a Wuhan virus that would be associated with pneumonia like illness.

Koontz's depiction is very different from reality, they are only similar in point of origin, China and disease agent, virus.
Re: Coronavirus Prophecy/prediction. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 20, 2020
Most welcome sir.
MuttleyLaff:

Gbam!

peggywebbs, check the pages of the bible very well to see that, every prophetic woes begins with, “Thus saith the Lord” as seen in Ezekiel 13:3 below, so meaning, that isnt prophecy Dean Koontz had, but what Dean Koontz there, just had, was a mere lucky-break.

peggywebbs/zionema/CaveAdullam/shadeyinka is any of youse familiar with or have read George Orwell's 1984 book?

Fyi, quotes next below

"And your prophets cover up for them by announcing false visions and making lying predictions.
They say, ‘My message is from the Sovereign LORD,when the LORD hasn’t spoken a single word to them.
"
- Ezekiel 22:28

"These foolish prophets see false visions, and their predictions don't come true.
They say, "The LORD said this." But the LORD hasn't sent them.
Then they hope that their message will come true
"
- Ezekiel 13:6

"Thus says the Lord GOD:
“Woe to the foolish prophets, who follow their own spirit and have seen nothing!
"
- Ezekiel 13:3

"The subject of the book “The Eyes of Darkness” or “The Eyes of Darkness” in Turkish, published in 1981, is associated with the Corona virus. The reason for such an association is a biological weapon that constitutes the subject of the book. The content of the book, which was launched entirely as a fiction at the time of its writing, is similar to the fact that it is living in a similar way today.

The book mentions a special laboratory of the Chinese administration that is at war. In this laboratory, which is said to belong to the Chinese army, a very special study is being done. The subject of the study is an artificial virus developed for use in war. An even more interesting dimension is that the lab in question is located in the first place where the Corona virus originated, namely in Wuhan.

The book, which was on the agenda once the Corona virus turned into an epidemic, caused the eyes to be turned into Koontz. Some groups even said that Koontz was a prophet. However, the truth was not at all as it was thought. Koontz was just a writer with a high level of knowledge and hardworking

A bookstore operator named Albert Wan, who made explanations on the subject, says that many important scientific studies can be identified when Wuhan’s history is researched. In other words, Koontz, who was claimed to be a prophet, knew Wuhan’s history well, and his aim was to write a fictional novel blended with the facts.
"
- https://www.somagnews.com/book-written-1981-predicts-corona-virus/

PS: Bodydialect57 thanks for the fyi.
Re: Coronavirus Prophecy/prediction. by CaveAdullam: 6:39am On Mar 21, 2020
Bodydialect57, this reply is not for you but daddy muttleylaff. Lol Anyways we are one body.
Bodydialect57:
Most welcome sir.
No I have not read the book.

Some pastors/prophets prophesied about the outbreak of a disease, although they were not specific about the name or maybe the nature of the disease. If the OP deny this, then he is a liar or probably has not done thorough investigations.

All this nairaland daily arguments/posts trying by all possible means to discredit the nature and character of God keeps making my faith stronger by the day, no more walking in the path of blind faith but reasonable and investigative faith. God Is Real!

So let the wailers/Atheists ride on, because their foolishness is an amusement to me.
Re: Coronavirus Prophecy/prediction. by LordReed(m): 8:01am On Mar 21, 2020
CaveAdullam:
Bodydialect57, this reply is not for you but daddy muttleylaff. Lol Anyways we are one body. No I have not read the book.

Some pastors/prophets prophesied about the outbreak of a disease, although they were not specific about the name or maybe the nature of the disease. If the OP deny this, then he is a liar or probably has not done thorough investigations.

All this nairaland daily arguments/posts trying by all possible means to discredit the nature and character of God keeps making my faith stronger by the day, no more walking in the path of blind faith but reasonable and investigative faith. God Is Real!

So let the wailers/Atheists ride on, because their foolishness is an amusement to me.

Which pastor/prophet prophesied about coronavirus? Tell us us from the investigations you've done.
Re: Coronavirus Prophecy/prediction. by CaveAdullam: 8:07am On Mar 21, 2020
LordReed:

Which pastor/prophet prophesied about coronavirus? Tell us us from the investigations you've done.
My church is a case study. A disease outbreak was prophesied last October and we were told to hold one day prayer and fasting so that the disease won't come near us. Some churches also received same prophecy.

Are you satisfied?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Prophecy/prediction. by Cousin9999: 8:39am On Mar 21, 2020
CaveAdullam:
My church is a case study. A disease outbreak was prophesied last October and we were told to hold one day prayer and fasting so that the disease won't come near us. Some churches also received same prophecy.

Are you satisfied?

Don't engage with that person:

1. He's likely a dumb white troll, or a Fiverr Naija troll put here by whites. All the signs and rhetoric are there. He's pushing an agenda. His focus on religion is part of it.
2. He's also obviously a homosexual who's obsessed with attacking Christianity because Christians reject him. It's not an objective discussion or rational exchange; it's a temper tantrum from Bobrisky.
Re: Coronavirus Prophecy/prediction. by CaveAdullam: 8:51am On Mar 21, 2020
Cousin9999:

Don't engage with that person:

1. He's likely a dumb white troll, or a Fiverr Naija troll put here by whites. All the signs and rhetoric are there. He's pushing an agenda. His focus on religion is part of it.
2. He's also obviously a homosexual who's obsessed with attacking Christianity because Christians reject him. It's not an objective discussion or rational exchange; it's a temper tantrum from Bobrisky.
He is our regular customer, Lol.

Atheistic foolishness is my amusement.
Re: Coronavirus Prophecy/prediction. by LordReed(m): 9:05am On Mar 21, 2020
CaveAdullam:

Are you satisfied?

Which church and what is the pastor's name? What disease outbreak was prophesied as we have several disease outbreaks like Lassa fever and the other mysterious illness that broke out right about the same time coronavirus started.
Re: Coronavirus Prophecy/prediction. by CaveAdullam: 9:32am On Mar 21, 2020
Customer, I don't have phone ink to spare over arguments. You know how to read but I don't know about your comprehension skill, because if you understood my reply you won't be asking me this kind of question.

I don't have time for useless rigmaroles.

OK back to your question.

LordReed:

Which church and what is the pastor's name?
Christ Chosen Church Of God.

A circular(containing the prophecy) was pass from the church headquarter to all her branches both home and abroad. Whether it was the GO/Pastor/Member that foretold this prophecy that I don't know and won't lie about it because I was not there.

LordReed:
What disease outbreak was prophesied as we have several disease outbreaks like Lassa fever and the other mysterious illness that broke out right about the same time coronavirus started.
Coronavirus, Lassa fever and other mysterious illness falls under "disease(s)". The secular did not state the name of the disease.

So, whether disease or diseases the most important thing is that none of her members will come in contact with any.

Thanks.
Re: Coronavirus Prophecy/prediction. by LordReed(m): 9:43am On Mar 21, 2020
CaveAdullam:
Customer, I don't have phone ink to spare over arguments. You know how to read but I don't know about your comprehension skill, because if you understood my reply you won't be asking me this kind of question.

I don't have time for useless rigmaroles.

OK back to your question.

Christ Chosen Church Of God.

A secular(containing the prophecy) was pass from the church headquarter to all her branches both home and abroad. Whether it was the GO/Pastor/Member that foretold this prophecy that I don't know and won't lie about it because I was not there.

Coronavirus, Lassa fever and other mysterious illness falls under "disease(s)". The secular did not state the name of the disease.

So, whether disease or diseases the most important thing is that none of her members will come in contact with any.

Thanks.

Can we see a copy of the circular? So how do you know which disease it was referring to?

You say you do investigative faith, why are you bristling at these questions then?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Prophecy/prediction. by CaveAdullam: 10:05am On Mar 21, 2020
LordReed:

Can we see a copy of the circular? So how do you know which disease it was referring to?
Like I said earlier, the circular came last October and getting it now won't be easy for me because I'm just an ordinary member and not among the church officials. Nevertheless, I will definitely contact you whenever I come in contact with it.

Again, the prophecy didn't mention the name of a particular disease, what is most important to us is that prayers and fasting were done to avert any disease from coming in contact with her members.

In essence, the prayers has covered every form of diseases because God is able to do exceedingly more than we ask or think.

LordReed:
You say you do investigative faith, why are you bristling at these questions then?
If you say so.
Re: Coronavirus Prophecy/prediction. by LordReed(m): 10:13am On Mar 21, 2020
CaveAdullam:
Like I said earlier, the circular came last October and getting it now won't be easy for me because I'm just an ordinary member and not among the church officials. Nevertheless, I will definitely contact you whenever I come in contact with it.

Again, the prophecy didn't mention the name of a particular disease, what is most important to us is that prayers and fasting were done to avert any disease from coming in contact with her members.

In essence, the prayers has covered every form of diseases because God is able to do exceedingly more than we ask or think.

If you say so.

Ok so the prophecy was just to cover disease in general not coronavirus specifically?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Prophecy/prediction. by CaveAdullam: 10:32am On Mar 21, 2020
LordReed:

Ok so the prophecy was just to cover disease in general not coronavirus specifically?
Coronavirus included even though not mentioned specifically.
Re: Coronavirus Prophecy/prediction. by LordReed(m): 10:34am On Mar 21, 2020
CaveAdullam:
Coronavirus included even though not mentioned specifically.

So then it was not a prophecy about coronavirus but about disease in general, whatever it may be.
Re: Coronavirus Prophecy/prediction. by CaveAdullam: 11:52am On Mar 21, 2020
LordReed:

So then it was not a prophecy about coronavirus but about disease in general, whatever it may be.
If you say so, at least a prophecy has covered that ground regarding strange illness or diseases be it coronavirus, Lassa fever etc.

Have a nice day.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Help, The Bible Is Pushing Me Into Atheism / Is President Emmanuel Macron The Antichrist? / Christ Abolished The Law Through In His Flesh.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.