Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel (37977 Views)

Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child / Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) / Laura Ikeji And Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Loved Up Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by VanGun: 8:32am On Feb 29, 2020
Shared with Caption ...

"28-2-2020 My baby girl came into this world. Mom and daughter doing well. I thank God almighty"

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B9Iyq1fl1M2/

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by VanGun: 8:35am On Feb 29, 2020
She Get LUCK ....

IF TO SAY NA TODAY SHE BORN AM EHHH ....

Na next 4 years we go dey expect the birthday ooooo

February 29th no be childish date .... Once in every 4 Years

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:16am On Feb 29, 2020
Na boy abi na girl? So pretty

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by VanGun: 9:46am On Feb 29, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Na boy abi na girl? So pretty

see wetin dey the child head nahh ...

na girl

8 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by SultanOfPuna: 10:21am On Feb 29, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Where is that your WIFE that snaps whenever she is SHITTING...?
So You Monkeys at Evil Forest Now Have WiFi Data??
U monkeys are developing fast in that Forest.. Keep it up

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by cRobo: 10:21am On Feb 29, 2020
I won't say a word
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by stanliwise(m): 10:21am On Feb 29, 2020
baby welcome o
I hope say you help us carry cure come for the corona.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 29, 2020
This One she dey hide from PHONE CAMERA, guess she's ugly looking now..?

Hope she didn't give birth to an AVATAR...?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by iCauseTrouble: 10:22am On Feb 29, 2020
Congrats to the family
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by asobo: 10:22am On Feb 29, 2020
LindaIkeji said she can't wait to go through this journey again. Mogbe #

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by Mamakimy97: 10:22am On Feb 29, 2020
Congrats to her...i pray God gives me nd other expectant mom our own bundles of joy..in Jesus name..Amen

55 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by Seunaj05(m): 10:23am On Feb 29, 2020
Great new looks on him right there. Now he is no longer looking like a Sango with the plaited hair. He looks responsible now and congratulations to them

5 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by samutd4u(m): 10:23am On Feb 29, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by Bashnigga(m): 10:23am On Feb 29, 2020
D
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by SultanOfPuna: 10:24am On Feb 29, 2020
Wow
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by okeyumez(m): 10:24am On Feb 29, 2020
Good for them but this is not the kind of news we need at this moment.
In fact, this is not news. Go to rural areas and see couples with more than 5 children and yet no news.
Who's Linda??

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by flexyrule(m): 10:24am On Feb 29, 2020
Lowlifers be beefing successful people... I remember back then, how they'd be calling her names. The Ikejis keep progressing above e-hate.
Congrats girl. Live your life.

8 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by candidbabe(f): 10:24am On Feb 29, 2020
Congrats
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by PureGoldh(m): 10:25am On Feb 29, 2020
Congratulations to them
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by Petenoir(m): 10:27am On Feb 29, 2020
Which Kain name be Laurel. Una for call her medal nah. Mumu civilisation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by YorubaKinging: 10:27am On Feb 29, 2020
Ok
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by tstx(m): 10:28am On Feb 29, 2020
Cool
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by BreakingSecrets: 10:29am On Feb 29, 2020
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by mhiztaNexy(m): 10:29am On Feb 29, 2020
EVILFOREST:
This One she dey hide from PHONE CAMERA, guess she's ugly looking now..?

Hope she didn't give birth to an AVATAR...?
STFU!

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by Etinosa1234: 10:29am On Feb 29, 2020
any body born today go celebrate hin first birthday by next 4 years

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by emmabest2000(m): 10:29am On Feb 29, 2020
That little damsel nose na follow come

God bless una family

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by Triangles1(m): 10:29am On Feb 29, 2020
I know some people will troop in to tame her Olosho.... Low self esteem people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I / Meet The New Nigerian Photoshop King; He's Not Adekunle Gold / The Meme Seyi Law Created With His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.