Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket (120223 Views)

Man Stabs Woman's Buttocks With Syringe Filled With His Semen / 17-Year-Old Girl Stabs Woman To Death In Kano / Lady Stabs Woman Who Accused Her Of Sleeping With Her Husband (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by Dujardin(m): 8:07pm On Feb 29, 2020
His name is StEMEN so what do you expect? cheesy
Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by abbey621(m): 8:07pm On Feb 29, 2020
You Nigerians think say na only una get craze, oyingbo craze is using 5G grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by shogsman(m): 8:07pm On Feb 29, 2020
Too many mentally unstable people lives in the US,they're lucky the got good mental care facilities,if not it would have been THINGS FALL APART 2 over there.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by SweetCunt97(f): 8:07pm On Feb 29, 2020
Wanna get her pregnant or infect her with HIV ni?
Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by MotiveU(f): 8:08pm On Feb 29, 2020
Is that how to get a woman pregnant.
Or he just spreading disease
Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 29, 2020
Oruko lon roo. STEMEN stabbed a lady with SEMEN shocked
Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by kerry57: 8:13pm On Feb 29, 2020
Oboy see kolomental personality oooo. Yeye and radarada everywhere.
Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by Novaccines: 8:15pm On Feb 29, 2020
Wow

Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by loveyou123: 8:16pm On Feb 29, 2020
lol remind of the movie dont breath
Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 29, 2020
franchasng:
you guys will cause one to develop heart attack one day with your comments cheesy cheesy
Nairaland na the home of laughter na, from funny comments to amazing memes. Seun thank you for easing our stress with your Innovation. I've saved alot of money on buying newspapers since I discovered NL. It's a platform to ease stress too
Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 29, 2020
Na Wetin adele no go see for the other side....#many are mad, few are roaming!
Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by franchasng: 8:19pm On Feb 29, 2020
fairfora:
Nairaland na the home of laughter na, from funny comments to amazing memes. Seun thank you for easing our stress with your Innovation. I've saved alot of money on buying newspapers since I discovered NL. It's a platform to ease stress too
My brother not a small thing at all lol.....I am already addicted to the forum due to the uncountable free comedy sessions happening all over, kai, if not for poverty and bad economy as a result of stupid leaders, Nigeria would have been a paradise cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by staga: 8:19pm On Feb 29, 2020
decatalyst:
He prolly thinks that's the way to get the woman pregnant.

Did the woman need IVF ni

Pregnancy or HIV?
Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by Novaccines: 8:20pm On Feb 29, 2020
Wow

Anal sodomy causes Aids
Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by Theoarhics: 8:25pm On Feb 29, 2020
He wan give her belle ni?
Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by zikter(m): 8:31pm On Feb 29, 2020
Okay, all my mind went to Maryland here in lagos
Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by Christmasdon(m): 8:35pm On Feb 29, 2020
You mean a white man in maryland lagos.?
Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by fatymore(f): 8:43pm On Feb 29, 2020
I sell and deliver beddings tongue
Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by AdejorLawrence(m): 8:44pm On Feb 29, 2020
Davash222:
SteMen stabs woMan with syringe full of seMen.
Inside life.
Haha ha
Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by IamHonourable1: 8:53pm On Feb 29, 2020
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/man-stabs-woman-backside-syringe-21602511

'Stemen' was arrested for poking a woman a syringe full of 'semen'.
Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 29, 2020
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/man-stabs-woman-backside-syringe-21602511

Mtchew

I even thought it's our own Maryland in Lagos here.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by Cantonese: 8:59pm On Feb 29, 2020
Daffy007:
What could be his intention?

To experiment if women can get pregnant using syringes. The slowpoke must receive syringe injections full of menstrual blood!
Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by Femeto: 9:01pm On Feb 29, 2020
My eyes were confusing me I just dey see Semen and Stemen.
Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by mozona(m): 9:08pm On Feb 29, 2020
why syringe with semen?

this oyinbo people dey run mental wella
Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by Clemmyboy: 9:11pm On Feb 29, 2020
Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by bizhop01: 9:25pm On Feb 29, 2020
He give the woman corona virus vaccine

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by churchee: 9:40pm On Feb 29, 2020
SteMEN the seMEN injector of woMEN.
Wonders shall never end from psychos on the lose.
Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by ud4u: 9:46pm On Feb 29, 2020
To inject her with HIV
Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by ud4u: 9:47pm On Feb 29, 2020
zikter:
Okay, all my mind went to Maryland here in lagos

In US, United States of America
Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by Ogaga87(m): 9:48pm On Feb 29, 2020
Just quarantine both parties first... Let's start from there
Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by Makavelli25: 9:50pm On Feb 29, 2020
Omo
I neve hear this one before o. Btw where are those yoruba elders that say "ko si oun tuntun labe orun" meaning there is nothing new under the sun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) / Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos) / Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.