Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket (120240 Views)

Man Stabs Woman's Buttocks With Syringe Filled With His Semen / 17-Year-Old Girl Stabs Woman To Death In Kano / Lady Stabs Woman Who Accused Her Of Sleeping With Her Husband (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by todugo(m): 10:02pm On Feb 29, 2020
Daffy007:
What could be his intention?
E wan fertilize the woman by force
Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by cococandy(f): 10:06pm On Feb 29, 2020
I give up
Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by todugo(m): 10:08pm On Feb 29, 2020
Shellsploit:
Artificial Insemination shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Wetin photographer no go see for pre wedding shoot sef

Artificial Rape grin grin grin
Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by azadus18: 10:12pm On Feb 29, 2020
I think dis z a trial from God...Dont quote me
Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by MercyMacjoe: 10:14pm On Feb 29, 2020
daddytime:
Corona don chop some people brain oh...

Stemen, the Semen injector....

E be like say the guy think say na so father Abraham take do him own.
Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by Liposure: 10:16pm On Feb 29, 2020
Bizarre
Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by ikorodureporta: 10:19pm On Feb 29, 2020
cheesy
Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by KrazyDave16(m): 10:25pm On Feb 29, 2020
ValCon888:
If your eyes should mistakenly stare at a Nigerian girl's ass too hard she will know and she will catch you.

Yet this guy stuck a fully loaded syringe in this white woman's ass and she wasn't even aware what happened.

These days you don't need to stare hard.

Just glimpse or smile and she'll be trying to make the skirt longer than the river Nile..
Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 29, 2020
This story be as e get. sTemen and semen
Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by pacespot(m): 10:54pm On Feb 29, 2020
Some women deserve this, the way they have made their body a joke to men.
Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by dimmikel: 11:04pm On Feb 29, 2020
we build ice block machines, coldroom, chiller, installation and repair of AC.
call or watsapp me on 08101091803

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by ezanafe(m): 11:56pm On Feb 29, 2020
Is the man mad ni
Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by Carlyboi(m): 12:03am On Mar 01, 2020
His name should be semendo then!a baller for the Crazed FC the US of A has some of the weirdest and strangest creatures on planet Earth I mean a man in his 50s o dude must be sick upstairs Man-child!
Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by Cyynywhite: 12:42am On Mar 01, 2020
I thought it was Maryland Lagos but wen I saw 'Detective' as a word I remember d other Maryland

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by NaijaHeadlines: 12:54am On Mar 01, 2020
shocked
Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by Omawumi17(f): 3:42am On Mar 01, 2020
Yucky!!
Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by AreaFada2: 5:13am On Mar 01, 2020
Daffy007:
What could be his intention?
The should check the man. He might have HIV and angry at women.
If not, I cannot imagine the fool thinking that's how to impregnate a woman.

There are many weird oyinbos still virgin in their 50s. Never dated. But might have good jobs and totally "normal" otherwise
Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by lathrowinger: 6:26am On Mar 01, 2020
Lawgod247:
People are so weird. Dunno whether to categorise this as his fetish or perversion. For CAC Company or Business Name registration, Foundation, Schools, Church, NGO, Trademark, TIN, SCUML, NAFDAC number etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng. I hope she doesn't get pregnant.
How much will it cost me?
Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by Lawgod247: 6:45am On Mar 01, 2020
lathrowinger:

How much will it cost me?
kindly visit website and contact us from there.
Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by lathrowinger: 7:44am On Mar 01, 2020
Lawgod247:
kindly visit website and contact us from there.

Where is the website
Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by Lawgod247: 7:47am On Mar 01, 2020
lathrowinger:

Where is the website

Www. Lawlab. Com. Ng or click on whatsapp link in my signature to directly chat on whatsapp.
Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 01, 2020
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/man-stabs-woman-backside-syringe-21602511
probably an incel like Kennedyiheme02, ilekokonit and all the other mumus

Since he can't get laid, then he must do his personal IVF to continue his generation.

He's Probably a sociopath or has some underlying mental health issue
Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 01, 2020
pacespot:
Some women deserve this, the way they have made their body a joke to men.
you want to do what he did abi?
Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by Kennedyiheme02: 9:09am On Mar 01, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
probably an incel like Kennedyiheme02, ilekokonit and all the other mumus

Since he can't get laid, then he must do his personal IVF to continue his generation.

He's Probably a sociopath or has some underlying mental health issue
oh hun i get laid easily.. small thing, i know how the female mind work so i control y'all easily
Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by Manadan0000(m): 9:14am On Mar 01, 2020
Maybe he has Hiv and he's trying to spread the virus out of frustration
Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by AquariusRising: 9:32am On Mar 01, 2020
Hmm. Naija crase better pass oyinbo crase o. At least in Nigeria, when you see a mad person coming, you would know and cross the road, not these well dressed and mentally unhinged people you see walking around in the U.S. and mingling with sane people.
Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 01, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
oh hun i get laid easily.. small thing, i know how the female mind work so i control y'all easily
NA SO!
Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by lasmile(f): 10:22am On Mar 01, 2020
Spreading coronavirus plus AIDS
Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by Reference(m): 10:34am On Mar 01, 2020
Probably HIV infected by a hooker and wants revenge on society for his folly. Evil walking around seeking whom to devour.
Re: Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:49am On Mar 01, 2020
His name looks more like Thomas STEMEN

cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) / Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos) / Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.