Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Igbo Muslims and prominent igbo Muslims Politicians In Igbo Land(photos) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Igbo Muslims and prominent igbo Muslims Politicians In Igbo Land(photos) (6967 Views)

It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam / Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam / Islam Waxing Stronger Than Ever Before In Igbo Land(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Muslims and prominent igbo Muslims Politicians In Igbo Land(photos) by Arrewa: 11:39am On Mar 01, 2020
In this political section of nairaland many of us don't know that the Igbos have igbo Muslim prominent politicians Nigeria

We now have large number of Igbo Muslims in igbo land and their are now producing prominent igbo politicians.

I have meet many of them when I visited the east... They're are many especially in Nsukka,Afikpo, Anoiha and imo state...

I have many of them as friends on fb just that many of them keep low profile for security reasons...

We now have igbo Muslims brothers in igbo land!

Now will the Yoruba Muslims slogan stop??

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Muslims and prominent igbo Muslims Politicians In Igbo Land(photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 01, 2020
Arrewa:
[s]In this political section of nairaland many of us don't know that the Igbos have igbo Muslim prominent politicians Nigeria

We now have large number of Igbo Muslims in igbo land and their are now producing prominent igbo politicians.

I have meet many of them when I visited the east... They're are many especially in Nsukka,Afikpo, Anoiha and imo state...

I have many of them as friends on fb just that many of them keep low profile for security reasons...

Now will the Yoruba Muslims slogan stop?[/s]?

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Muslims and prominent igbo Muslims Politicians In Igbo Land(photos) by Arrewa: 11:41am On Mar 01, 2020
Yes they exist!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Muslims and prominent igbo Muslims Politicians In Igbo Land(photos) by kestolove95(m): 11:42am On Mar 01, 2020
Is Ned Nwoko now a Muslim? Get dix rubbish outta hia

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Muslims and prominent igbo Muslims Politicians In Igbo Land(photos) by Arrewa: 11:43am On Mar 01, 2020
kestolove95:
Is Ned Nwoko now a Muslim? Get dix rubbish outta hia
he's a Muslim go and make your research to affirm or debunk

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Muslims and prominent igbo Muslims Politicians In Igbo Land(photos) by Arrewa: 11:46am On Mar 01, 2020
Igbo Muslim king, Abdulfatai
Emetumah

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Muslims and prominent igbo Muslims Politicians In Igbo Land(photos) by Arrewa: 11:48am On Mar 01, 2020
They also have the right to be heard and seen... We all have freedom of religion in Nigeria!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Muslims and prominent igbo Muslims Politicians In Igbo Land(photos) by Arrewa: 11:51am On Mar 01, 2020
They are growing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Muslims and prominent igbo Muslims Politicians In Igbo Land(photos) by kestolove95(m): 11:55am On Mar 01, 2020
Arrewa:
I dont believe u, but let me check his Wikipedia page
Re: Igbo Muslims and prominent igbo Muslims Politicians In Igbo Land(photos) by Arrewa: 11:55am On Mar 01, 2020
Yes they exist and waxing stronger!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Muslims and prominent igbo Muslims Politicians In Igbo Land(photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 01, 2020
Afonjas so badly wished that Igboland will be divided by Islam like Yorubaland. LOL. Let me tell you something like Nnamdi Kanu said " Any Igbo man you see claiming Islam, he is a criminal." He is doing it for the money; at the right time, he will abandon it.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Muslims and prominent igbo Muslims Politicians In Igbo Land(photos) by kestolove95(m): 11:59am On Mar 01, 2020
Arrewa:
confirm.
Prince Ned Munir Nwoko is a Nigerian lawyer, politician and businessman. He was a member of the Nigerian House of Representatives between 1999 and 2003. Nwoko is a Muslim. He represented Aniocha North-South and Oshimili North-South.

Nwoko was born on December 21, 1960 into the Royal Palace at Idumuje-Ugboko, in Aniocha North LGA, Delta State. His heritage and environment allowed him to excel in academic and professional achievements. He is married with children, although his first son, Tarik, died in 2014 at the age of 22.[1]

Nwoko got his first degree in Law and History from the University of Keele in Staffordshire, United Kingdom, followed by King's College London where he graduated with a Masters in Law. He got his honorary doctorate from the Commonwealth University College in Belize.

In 2019 he married Regina Daniels through traditional rites

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Muslims and prominent igbo Muslims Politicians In Igbo Land(photos) by Arrewa: 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2020
catoluy:
Afonjas so badly wished that Igboland will be divided by Islam like Yorubaland. LOL. Let me tell you something like Nnamdi Kanu said " Any Igbo man you see claiming Islam, he is a criminal." He is doing it for the money; at the right time, he will abandon it.
Islam in igbo has come
To Stay...dear my igbo Muslim brother, Ebubellahi

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Muslims and prominent igbo Muslims Politicians In Igbo Land(photos) by Arrewa: 12:04pm On Mar 01, 2020
kestolove95:
confirm.
Prince Ned Munir Nwoko is a Nigerian lawyer, politician and businessman. He was a member of the Nigerian House of Representatives between 1999 and 2003. Nwoko is a Muslim. He represented Aniocha North-South and Oshimili North-South.

Nwoko was born on December 21, 1960 into the Royal Palace at Idumuje-Ugboko, in Aniocha North LGA, Delta State. His heritage and environment allowed him to excel in academic and professional achievements. He is married with children, although his first son, Tarik, died in 2014 at the age of 22.[1]

Nwoko got his first degree in Law and History from the University of Keele in Staffordshire, United Kingdom, followed by King's College London where he graduated with a Masters in Law. He got his honorary doctorate from the Commonwealth University College in Belize.

In 2019 he married Regina Daniels through traditional rites
I don't post whitout proper research and investigation...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Muslims and prominent igbo Muslims Politicians In Igbo Land(photos) by kestolove95(m): 12:13pm On Mar 01, 2020
Arrewa:
I don't post whitout proper research and investigation...
wow am surprise sha

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Muslims and prominent igbo Muslims Politicians In Igbo Land(photos) by hammerU: 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2020
Recognised religions in Igbo land are Catholicism and Judaism

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Muslims and prominent igbo Muslims Politicians In Igbo Land(photos) by hammerU: 12:18pm On Mar 01, 2020
Until u can show us a group of igbo muslim, u are high on Ogbomosho weed.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Muslims and prominent igbo Muslims Politicians In Igbo Land(photos) by Arrewa: 12:19pm On Mar 01, 2020
hammerU:
Until u can show us a group of igbo muslim, u are high on Ogbomosho weed.
it's now on fb you are free to go and check

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Muslims and prominent igbo Muslims Politicians In Igbo Land(photos) by hammerU: 12:21pm On Mar 01, 2020
Arrewa:
it's now on fb you are free to go and check

U open thread and i have now exposed u to be a fraud.

U are free to post a gathering of AFonja or Aboki and call dem Igbo muslims, but deep down u know u are a liar.

Our pagan population runs into millions, dat is after the other two religion above.

18 Likes

Re: Igbo Muslims and prominent igbo Muslims Politicians In Igbo Land(photos) by Arrewa: 12:23pm On Mar 01, 2020
hammerU:

U open thread and i have now exposed u to be a fraud.

U are free to post a gathering of AFonja or Aboki and call dem Igbo muslims, but deep down u know u are a liar.

Our pagan population runs into millions, dat is after the other two religion above.
either you like it or not... Islam has come to stay in igbo land... Chukwudillahi

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Muslims and prominent igbo Muslims Politicians In Igbo Land(photos) by hammerU: 12:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:
either you like it or not... Islam has come to stay in igbo land... Chukwudillahi
[/s]

These are Igbo Jews, show us your audio Igbo muslims.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Muslims and prominent igbo Muslims Politicians In Igbo Land(photos) by hammerU: 12:27pm On Mar 01, 2020
This is the third largest religious group in Igbo land.

Igbo pagans.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Muslims and prominent igbo Muslims Politicians In Igbo Land(photos) by hammerU: 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2020
IGBO LAND HAVE MEN THAT WILL TAKE DOWN BOKO HARAM.

TAKE DOWN FULANI HERDSMEN.

MEN NOT AFRAID TO FIGHT AND DIE.

ISLAM WILL NEVER TAKE ROOT IN IGBO LAND, I PROMISE U DAT.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Muslims and prominent igbo Muslims Politicians In Igbo Land(photos) by Herdsmen: 12:38pm On Mar 01, 2020
Photo of 10 humans are Muslim in Igbo land

We igbos understand the fact that your buhari believe he will use poverty to capture the east and south, thereby leading a subtle hunger jihad .
But you humans always always forget thaT wise men are from the east.
Today igbos are doing great.. Muslim plan to encroach east failed.

Army are not begging igbos to join military,

Arewa is all over the social media with pictures of Ned and humans circulating as Muslim
Ned has been a Muslim before he married his first wife.. he became a Muslim when he was about to venture into politics in the 80’s.

Wonder why that’s a problem..
Only Ned in the whole of anioma delta north. Or is there any other?

I understand is painful when Muslim see igbos reject them..
Islam can’t survive in igboland .. no matter how hard they try
It much more easier for the sultan of sokoto to convert to Christianity than Muslim in igboland

And this the Muslim north knows..
So the use promise of riches to entice igbos ... and we Igbo understand that igbos Muslim means money hustlers fooling the ........

So Arewa stop wasting your time on threads like this...
It doesn’t work that way..

You your self said that they are laying low for security reasons..
In the east..
Better be osu than being tag Muslim.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Muslims and prominent igbo Muslims Politicians In Igbo Land(photos) by sofiscatedmoron: 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:
In this political section of nairaland many of us don't know that the Igbos have igbo Muslim prominent politicians Nigeria

Now will the Yoruba Muslims slogan stop??
[/s]
Attachee by force ,unity berger,,, alwaye attaching to igbos carry ur cows and go

14 Likes

Re: Igbo Muslims and prominent igbo Muslims Politicians In Igbo Land(photos) by Arrewa: 12:44pm On Mar 01, 2020
Herdsmen:
Photo of 10 humans are Muslim in Igbo land

We igbos understand the fact that your buhari believe he will use poverty to capture the east and south, thereby leading a subtle hunger jihad .
But you humans always always forget thaT wise men are from the east.
Today igbos are doing great.. Muslim plan to encroach east failed.

Army are not begging igbos to join military,

Arewa is all over the social media with pictures of Ned and humans circulating as Muslim
Ned has been a Muslim before he married his first wife.. he became a Muslim when he was about to venture into politics in the 80’s.

Wonder why that’s a problem..
Only Ned in the whole of anioma delta north. Or is there any other?

I understand is painful when Muslim see igbos reject them..
Islam can’t survive in igboland .. no matter how hard they try
It much more easier for the sultan of sokoto to convert to Christianity than Muslim in igboland

And this the Muslim north knows..
So the use promise of riches to entice igbos ... and we Igbo understand that igbos Muslim means money hustlers fooling the ........

So Arewa stop wasting your time on threads like this...
It doesn’t work that way..

You your self said that they are laying low for security reasons..
In the east..
Better be osu than being tag Muslim.
Islam has come to stay in igbo land... My igbo Muslim brother... Asalam alaikum!! Il grin

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Muslims and prominent igbo Muslims Politicians In Igbo Land(photos) by Arrewa: 12:45pm On Mar 01, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
[s][/s]
Attachee by force ,unity berger,,, alwaye attaching to igbos carry ur cows and go
grin grin Islam has come to stay in igbo land

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Muslims and prominent igbo Muslims Politicians In Igbo Land(photos) by Herdsmen: 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2020
Arrewa:
Islam has come to stay in igbo land... My igbo Muslim brother... Asalam alaikum!! Il grin

I understand your pain.

By his grace .. the sultan and the sultanate, emir of Kano and Shehu of Bronu..will embrace JESUS Christ.
Right before your eyes and of the Islamic world.

Mark this.

Jesus is Lord!

13 Likes

Re: Igbo Muslims and prominent igbo Muslims Politicians In Igbo Land(photos) by maiunguwar: 1:01pm On Mar 01, 2020
Any country ever infested by Islamic contagion will forever be doomed

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Muslims and prominent igbo Muslims Politicians In Igbo Land(photos) by Arrewa: 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2020
Herdsmen:

I understand your pain.

By his grace .. the sultan and the sultanate, emir of Kano and Shehu of Bronu..will embrace JESUS Christ.
Right before your eyes and of the Islamic world.

Mark this.

Jesus is Lord!
grin Islam is waxing stronger in igbo land... Alahu akbar grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Muslims and prominent igbo Muslims Politicians In Igbo Land(photos) by sofiscatedmoron: 1:03pm On Mar 01, 2020
Arrewa:
grin grin Islam has come to stay in igbo land
Attachee cow grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Muslims and prominent igbo Muslims Politicians In Igbo Land(photos) by Arrewa: 1:08pm On Mar 01, 2020
maiunguwar:
Any country ever infested by Islamic contagion will forever be doomed
the way Dubai, Kuwait, Saudi, turkey and Malaysia is Doomed abi

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Islamic Etiquettes of Seeking Permission To Enter Houses / Contradictions In The Quran / Short Funny Muslim Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.