Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam (39703 Views)

It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam / Burial Of Abdukareem Abdullah, The Chief Imam Of Igbo Eze South, Enugu (Photos) / Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by FixxNigeria23: 8:03am On Jun 23, 2022
Chief Imam of Igbo Eze South LGA, Abdukareem Abdullah is dead, He die after a brief illness early hours of yesterday 22/06/2022.

May Allah accept his short comings.

Many Igbo Muslims faithful have taken to different social media channel to mourn the death of Chief Imam

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02PHuUbvJshHGtNBiBMCqX2DMXK5CR8MaFWhpDiWWPDEWsvpiuRE6EiQvtnbgeU3NEl&id=113971200350882

54 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by Hamziyah(m): 8:06am On Jun 23, 2022
Allahumo igfirlahu waramuhu, may Allah forgive his shortcomings and be merciful with him. May Allah console his family and be sufficient for them as their sustainer. Aamin. A reminder to all the living being that death will inevitably be our ultimate end.

194 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by istina: 8:10am On Jun 23, 2022
RIP
Igbo-muslims sounds somehow.

254 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by Johnny147147: 8:11am On Jun 23, 2022
grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by Rastaramsey(m): 8:19am On Jun 23, 2022
Igbo Muslims grin grin grin cheesy

199 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by Rastaramsey(m): 8:20am On Jun 23, 2022
Hamziyah:
This your report amuse me, Allah accept his shotcumings. Anyway, Allahumo igfirlahu waramuhu, may Allah forgive his shortcomings and be merciful with him. May Allah console his family and be sufficient for them as their sustainer. Aamin. A reminder to all the living being that death will inevitably be our ultimate end.

Person wey don die don die....
Nah judgement remain...

No forgiveness of sins after death....

56 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by Hamziyah(m): 8:26am On Jun 23, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Nah judgement remain...

That's according to the teaching of your religion and i respect that, so, i pray that God be pleased and be merciful with me in death, and may He be cruel and callous with you in death.

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by Rastaramsey(m): 8:48am On Jun 23, 2022
Hamziyah:
and may He be cruel and callous with you in death.

Story grin grin grin grin
It doesn't work that way....

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by SHINJA: 10:00am On Jun 23, 2022
Hamziyah:
That's according to the teaching of your religion and i respect that, so, i pray that God be pleased and be merciful with me in death, and may He be cruel and callous with you in death.

No forgiveness after death..

Stop to dey misyarn...

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 23, 2022
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by temitope27(m): 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
May his soul rest in peace

17 Likes

Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by 3seriez(m): 1:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
Some will still be pained by this news.

28 Likes

Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by temitope27(m): 1:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
SHINJA:
Heading to hell straight...

Bloody mohammadian head slamming terrorist..
but where are you heading to?

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by Quitam: 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
May he rest well.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by Moh247: 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
cool

A good thread to check the religious tolerance of Peter Obi Ipob miscreants supporters pretending to care about every Nigerian

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by HausaIgboYoruba: 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
FixxNigeria23:
Chief Imam of Igbo Eze South LGA, Abdukareem Abdullah is dead, He die after a brief illness early hours of yesterday 22/06/2022.

Many Igbo Muslims faithful have taken to different social media channel to mourn the death of Chief Imam

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02PHuUbvJshHGtNBiBMCqX2DMXK5CR8MaFWhpDiWWPDEWsvpiuRE6EiQvtnbgeU3NEl&id=113971200350882
may his soul rest in perfect peace

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by herkeem: 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Nah judgement remain...

That's according to your religion and beliefs na, or you think everyone will follow your world view?

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by illuminutty: 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
RIP to the Imam.

Fvck the bots, I must not be a Moslem to express my condolences on the death of another human being who was, first, a human before belonging to any particular religion.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by IPIGSRHYPO: 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
May Allah grant him aljana firdaus and grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by Splitmind: 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
No such thing as ibo Muslim as far as I am concerned.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by merits(m): 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
114071712]Chief Imam of Igbo Eze South LGA, Abdukareem Abdullah is dead, He die after a brief illness early hours of yesterday 22/06/2022.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02PHuUbvJshHGtNBiBMCqX2DMXK5CR8MaFWhpDiWWPDEWsvpiuRE6EiQvtnbgeU3NEl&id=113971200350882[/quote]
May almighty Allah put him in aljanat firdauz.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by Oceanblaze(m): 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by yuno01: 1:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
may Allah forgive him all his shortcomings and grant him Jannah

16 Likes

Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by 9jayes: 1:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
Splitmind:
No such thing as ibo Muslim as far as I am concerned.

A lot

6 Likes

Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by Aniluvreal: 1:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
This one don the Bleep endlessly now in Aljanah.

No be small Igbo Muslimgrin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by BKayy: 1:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
And who said that the islamisation agenda on Igbo people is not real?

How can somebody explain these two things:
1. That I as an Igbo man have to swear that I believe in Allah to comment on a post about Igbo Eze LGA in Enugwu state of Igboland?
2. That the article clearly says "Igbo Muslims of Igbo Eze" which authoritatively puts them as the owner of the LGA, in turn stating their agenda that the LGA is a Muslim Local Government.

Chai, Ndi Igbo Eze South LGA and Ndigbo in general should be on their toes.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by Farid24224(m): 2:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
Allah ya jikan shi da rahama...Yasa ya huta lafiya!!

14 Likes

Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by ObosiLandlord(m): 2:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
Seun why do I need to swear an oath before I can comment on this thread angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam by chigator2: 2:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
There is nothing like Igbos Muslims please...

They don't form a sizeable demography (< 1%) to be recognized as Igbo Muslims and most are halfbreeds and paternally non-Igbos.

Yorubas have Muslims but not Igbos. Take Note

26 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Tailor's Whatsapp Status, 4 Days To Eid / Igbo Man Converts To Islam (Photos) / Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.