Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Mordi Ononye Doing Coronavirus Screening At The Airport (Photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mordi Ononye Doing Coronavirus Screening At The Airport (Photo) (59189 Views)

Medical Health Practitioners Screening At UCH Ibadan / Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport / Coronavirus: Snakes The Likely Cause Of Deadly Chinese Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mordi Ononye Doing Coronavirus Screening At The Airport (Photo) by TRUSTEDGUY: 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2020
grin
Re: Mordi Ononye Doing Coronavirus Screening At The Airport (Photo) by doggedfighter(f): 7:26pm On Mar 01, 2020
See him pointing that thing like a gun . Look at his and the other bleached guy's tummy. Jokers !
Re: Mordi Ononye Doing Coronavirus Screening At The Airport (Photo) by Openbusiness: 7:26pm On Mar 01, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
Is he serious abi na movie him dey act?
Movie of course. Eye Service part 2 cheesy
Re: Mordi Ononye Doing Coronavirus Screening At The Airport (Photo) by spill(m): 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2020
He is spiritually protected and covered.
Re: Mordi Ononye Doing Coronavirus Screening At The Airport (Photo) by Bryanobi: 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2020
Mrshape:
Is he not supposed to protect himself.

Last last them go carry am enter government house.

Las
Las dey go run leave Govt house grin grin
Re: Mordi Ononye Doing Coronavirus Screening At The Airport (Photo) by Sergioaguero: 7:33pm On Mar 01, 2020
How to Farm Black Soldier Fly (BSF) for Catfish, Poultry, Swine and other Animal feeds. Complete practical Guide in PDF format.
To order for N500 only, call 0.8.1.3.8.5.7.0.1.8.4 or whatsapp

Re: Mordi Ononye Doing Coronavirus Screening At The Airport (Photo) by dheaven: 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2020
The thing make me laugh.
Re: Mordi Ononye Doing Coronavirus Screening At The Airport (Photo) by SmartMugu: 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2020
He needs to be quarantined himself.

1 Like

Re: Mordi Ononye Doing Coronavirus Screening At The Airport (Photo) by CliffordAde: 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2020
harizonal123:
Every thing about this Buhari tenure is a joke. Let just hope that Nigerians have some kind of body resistance to this virus. That's the best we can hope for right now. Miracles do happen every day
While I accept that Buhari is a big disappointment, is this Buhari's fault also? We as individuals need to begin to clearly direct our criticisms to the right quarters.

2 Likes

Re: Mordi Ononye Doing Coronavirus Screening At The Airport (Photo) by segebase(m): 7:40pm On Mar 01, 2020
looks like he wanna shoot the guy
Re: Mordi Ononye Doing Coronavirus Screening At The Airport (Photo) by Novaccines: 7:40pm On Mar 01, 2020
Wow
Re: Mordi Ononye Doing Coronavirus Screening At The Airport (Photo) by MzEmiTamara(f): 7:45pm On Mar 01, 2020
All these one na just for photo, you go bow say that guy no even Sabi use that tool. After them take the pictures finish he move. We know them.
Re: Mordi Ononye Doing Coronavirus Screening At The Airport (Photo) by kristo123: 7:45pm On Mar 01, 2020
Without self protection testing for the coronavirus... this is how they will end up spreading the virus up the chain of government...

Has anyone wondered how Iran top politicians got infected this is exactly how.
Re: Mordi Ononye Doing Coronavirus Screening At The Airport (Photo) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 01, 2020
Olaniyimubarak:
D person wey dem dy screen wear mask self but dat mumu called mordi no wear i pity for dis country
Wait till you hear how much was budgeted for screening...if the commissioner is only equipped with an infrared thermometer, what would others get? To them its all about looting and acting.
Re: Mordi Ononye Doing Coronavirus Screening At The Airport (Photo) by Lugianostar(m): 7:46pm On Mar 01, 2020
They are kajoring with their lives if only it is precious to them on sarcaism they are ready to screen and spot out victims..!
Re: Mordi Ononye Doing Coronavirus Screening At The Airport (Photo) by lamalang(m): 7:50pm On Mar 01, 2020
We finished in this country,? See as the mumu stand naked infront of corona virus with sunshade only

1 Like

Re: Mordi Ononye Doing Coronavirus Screening At The Airport (Photo) by blowjohn(m): 7:51pm On Mar 01, 2020
Horus:
I believe that this airport screenings is a poor method to identify new cases of coronavirus
The screening could easily miss infected people without symptoms

But some people were saying all manner of things like filling forms in the plane and passing through thermal detectors.
Many crazy people in this country I swear.
As if those things can detect virus
Re: Mordi Ononye Doing Coronavirus Screening At The Airport (Photo) by blowjohn(m): 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2020
CliffordAde:

While I accept that Buhari is a big disappointment, is this Buhari's fault also? We as individuals need to begin to clearly direct our criticisms to the right quarters.

Did u see what trump did?
Did u watch fake news network CNN?
Trump already took charge and even went further to gather pharmacists that will meet tomorrow monday at the White House to create a vaccine.
Tell me have u heard from ur president or VP?
Let's call a spade a spade.
Re: Mordi Ononye Doing Coronavirus Screening At The Airport (Photo) by aminho(m): 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2020
decatalyst:

Just a tip of the iceberg of how stupid and clueless our political office holders are to the global pandemic.

Maybe he thought that toy that looks like gun will scare the virus from latching unto him grin

The other day, a professor of medicine went to visit a quarantine corana virus patient without any safety apparatus.

We have so many educated illiterates in this country! grin
you are the illiterate here bro

1 Like

Re: Mordi Ononye Doing Coronavirus Screening At The Airport (Photo) by blowjohn(m): 7:54pm On Mar 01, 2020
lamalang:
We finished in this country,? See as the mumu stand naked infront of corona virus with sunshade only

See ehn this country is a complicated mess.
Imagine the risk that man is putting himself through.
I dont blame him.
He wont try it if he heard there are more 1000 confirmed cases in the country
Re: Mordi Ononye Doing Coronavirus Screening At The Airport (Photo) by mindtricks: 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2020
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chiX61AmK2I

Coronavirus: Nigerians Condemn Government For Lack Of Adequate Screening

Nigerians react to the first case of Corona virus (CORVID-19) recorded in Lagos Nigeria.

Most people condemns then Nigerian Government for lack of adequate screening and proper preparation.

That is their area of strength.
Always good at cheap lies, propaganda, and doing nothing tangible when it's most needed, and pretending to be doing everything necessary. Completely disinterested in general good of the people.
Re: Mordi Ononye Doing Coronavirus Screening At The Airport (Photo) by Moscodee1990(m): 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2020
Hmmm, Is he a health worker?
Taking things for joke in this shithole of a country.
Re: Mordi Ononye Doing Coronavirus Screening At The Airport (Photo) by victorazyvictor(m): 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2020
I only see two pregnant women.

1 Like

Re: Mordi Ononye Doing Coronavirus Screening At The Airport (Photo) by mindtricks: 8:08pm On Mar 01, 2020
CliffordAde:

Something that is serious enough, capable of being a national emergency, the president still is not supposed to be personally accountable and involved, but if it finally gets well contained he might deserve credits for such achievement?
Well many have countless times described Nigeria a sh*t hole, maybe needless bother, that is what it is after all.

1 Like

Re: Mordi Ononye Doing Coronavirus Screening At The Airport (Photo) by Lastmankc(m): 8:09pm On Mar 01, 2020
I just pray he get infected, so that he can take it into government house before you know it, the virus will get to Abuja. Infecting everyone in asorock and National assembly

1 Like

Re: Mordi Ononye Doing Coronavirus Screening At The Airport (Photo) by Ayobami7(m): 8:28pm On Mar 01, 2020
lol
Re: Mordi Ononye Doing Coronavirus Screening At The Airport (Photo) by dozzybreezy(m): 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2020
so he can not do common body exercise? Look at his tommy.
Re: Mordi Ononye Doing Coronavirus Screening At The Airport (Photo) by andrejeff: 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2020
POLITICAL APPOINTMENTS......ROUND PEGS IN SQUARE HOLES
Re: Mordi Ononye Doing Coronavirus Screening At The Airport (Photo) by golddare: 8:44pm On Mar 01, 2020
BlackBigBlog:
Nothing wey #CoronaVirus no go see for Nigeria.

Delta State Commissioner for Health Dr. Mordi Ononye screening some travellers at the airport. No gloves. No mask. Just pointing � at all passengers and they said we 're ready.

God help us.

Source: https://web.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2727656853969061&set=a.115930201808419&type=3&theater

He is ready now, dont you see that one with his mouth almost close to the passenger. Thanks be too God for Nigeria. If it has not been God by our side...
Re: Mordi Ononye Doing Coronavirus Screening At The Airport (Photo) by Larryomooba(m): 8:45pm On Mar 01, 2020
decatalyst:

Just a tip of the iceberg of how stupid and clueless our political office holders are to the global pandemic.

Maybe he thought that toy that looks like gun will scare the virus from latching unto him grin

The other day, a professor of medicine went to visit a quarantine corana virus patient without any safety apparatus.

We have so many educated illiterates in this country! grin

It's i too no dat his killing most of u
Try and goan check video on y it
Not necessary, they no better Dan u

1 Like

Re: Mordi Ononye Doing Coronavirus Screening At The Airport (Photo) by Susu888(m): 9:02pm On Mar 01, 2020
harizonal123:
Every thing about this Buhari tenure is a joke. Let just hope that Nigerians have some kind of body resistance to this virus. That's the best we can hope for right now. Miracles do happen every day

Some people sha.... wetin concern buhari with delta state health commissioner??

Must everything be Buhari?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

216 New COVID-19 Cases, 50 Discharged And 9 Deaths On May 18 (916 Tested) / A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients / My Uncle Has Large Boils On His Head, Please Save His Health Condition (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.