Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Catholic Bishops, Parishioners Protest Killing Of Nigerians In Abuja - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Bishops, Parishioners Protest Killing Of Nigerians In Abuja (39774 Views)

Statue Of Father Abraham Nwali By Ebonyi Catholic Parishioners / Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka Criticizes Catholic Priests On Extorting Parishioners / Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Bishops, Parishioners Protest Killing Of Nigerians In Abuja by pennywys(m): 10:18pm On Mar 01, 2020
StreetFight:
People are being shot everyday in USA, Trump has not resigned because of that. Can anyone mention any week that there is no killing in USA in the last four years?
Sooner or later you or ur family members will get kill so you can feel what it's to lost love ones

7 Likes

Re: Catholic Bishops, Parishioners Protest Killing Of Nigerians In Abuja by BrutusOj(m): 10:20pm On Mar 01, 2020
fantastic1:
The most irresponsible comment I have read all day. So it is ok for people to be shot in Nigeria because it is a regular occurrence in the US. So which group is responsible for the shootings in the US and where is their camp? Nonsense
You can see why we will continue to suffer in this God forsaken country.

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Bishops, Parishioners Protest Killing Of Nigerians In Abuja by simplyshade: 10:21pm On Mar 01, 2020
SMH for you angry
StreetFight:
People are being shot everyday in USA, Trump has not resigned because of that. Can anyone mention any week that there is no killing in USA in the last four years?

1 Like

Re: Catholic Bishops, Parishioners Protest Killing Of Nigerians In Abuja by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 01, 2020
StreetFight:
what's the Size of US to Nigeria? Compare the size of Texas to Nigeria. Think!
Re: Catholic Bishops, Parishioners Protest Killing Of Nigerians In Abuja by friday2011(m): 10:22pm On Mar 01, 2020
StreetFight:

Why are you reasoning like this... So what is the comparison with the killings in nigeria and that of America.

If you want to compare, then let us have the same gun laws in America also in Nigeria.

I am sure you know what will follow... Shebi you get freedom dey surf internet... I bet you, you may not be able to sleep, not to talk of sleeping with one eye closed.
Re: Catholic Bishops, Parishioners Protest Killing Of Nigerians In Abuja by Ajinoride(m): 10:22pm On Mar 01, 2020
I pray one of your family members fall victim. maybe you will get sense by then

StreetFight:

1 Like

Re: Catholic Bishops, Parishioners Protest Killing Of Nigerians In Abuja by TheRedpillguy: 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2020
BF69BF:
Go siddon biko, wetin protest go change. Kontri wey dem suppose sell use the money buy condom distribute all over the world dem

When una ready for revolution, we go know, till then, make una continue with una useless, senseless, baseless protest
Am ready for a revolution, if I will be going in with u in front.
Re: Catholic Bishops, Parishioners Protest Killing Of Nigerians In Abuja by harakiri(m): 10:26pm On Mar 01, 2020
StreetFight:

It's most likely you have never been to the north. People are being beheaded or shot as I am typing this. Drug addicts and dooms day nutbags kill randomly in the US...fine. How can you compare that with what Fulani herdsmen, iswap,boko haram and hell knows what else is doing? Perhaps when a random IED wipes out your entire lineage your brain will start functioning for once.

Don't think you're safe. Fashola recently disclosed 17 times Lagos was almost bombed. I think there are a few gun wielding herdsmen outside your house.

Take a peek.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Bishops, Parishioners Protest Killing Of Nigerians In Abuja by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 01, 2020
BF69BF:
Go siddon biko, wetin protest go change. Kontri wey dem suppose sell use the money buy condom distribute all over the world dem

When una ready for revolution, we go know, till then, make una continue with una useless, senseless, baseless protest
if you desire for revolution, it will never come. Mind you, if such ever happened, the rate of men will decrease. Men are the one to suffer, not you the woman. The only experience you might encounter is rape. Which isn't a new thing to woman, beside many prefer being rape and be set free. So think once again sad
Re: Catholic Bishops, Parishioners Protest Killing Of Nigerians In Abuja by bonnyhope: 10:26pm On Mar 01, 2020
StreetFight:

The shooting in US has justifyed the killings in Nigeria. May sense fall on you

5 Likes

Re: Catholic Bishops, Parishioners Protest Killing Of Nigerians In Abuja by Supan(m): 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2020
Flying58:
And Mbaka !

You can't find Fr Mbaka here. I still don't know why.
Re: Catholic Bishops, Parishioners Protest Killing Of Nigerians In Abuja by xanderj22(m): 10:31pm On Mar 01, 2020
StreetFight:

When you wake up tomorrow morning read this your comment again and ask yourself if it makes any sense.

4 Likes

Re: Catholic Bishops, Parishioners Protest Killing Of Nigerians In Abuja by enemyofprogress: 10:33pm On Mar 01, 2020
StreetFight:
use your brain and stop make a fool of yourself in the public all in the name of trying to make a comment. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Catholic Bishops, Parishioners Protest Killing Of Nigerians In Abuja by DCmonster: 10:33pm On Mar 01, 2020
itsme01:
protest have being bastardized in Nigeria, nobody take protest serious
It's "has", "been" and "prostesters", you shouldn't be on nairaland but in school learning basic fundamentals of English language.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Bishops, Parishioners Protest Killing Of Nigerians In Abuja by Commentor: 10:34pm On Mar 01, 2020
Security starts with you and me.

When you see something that portends insecurity you speak out.

You condemn unexplained wealth not worship it.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Bishops, Parishioners Protest Killing Of Nigerians In Abuja by SmartMugu: 10:38pm On Mar 01, 2020
Sowore didnt do this much, look what they did to him.
Re: Catholic Bishops, Parishioners Protest Killing Of Nigerians In Abuja by Okogopo: 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
Commentor:
Security starts with you and me.

When you see something that portends insecurity you speak out.

You condemn unexplained wealth not worship it.
[/s]
Re: Catholic Bishops, Parishioners Protest Killing Of Nigerians In Abuja by Enwhen(m): 10:40pm On Mar 01, 2020
pennywys:

Still hard to believe that idiots like you still exists here in NL

If I report u for ban , wetin I gain ??

Common sense should tell u what is meant by that statement ....grow quick and get sense

1 Like

Re: Catholic Bishops, Parishioners Protest Killing Of Nigerians In Abuja by Emperor4tune(m): 10:41pm On Mar 01, 2020
Protesting in african countries especially in nigeria to me is a joke..i suggest they adopt a new method because at times i see protesting as risking ones life,who are you protesting to ? Is it the same government who dont care about the masses whether they live or die provided their families are not affected.Only God can intervene
Re: Catholic Bishops, Parishioners Protest Killing Of Nigerians In Abuja by lastempero: 10:44pm On Mar 01, 2020
StreetFight:

Mumu zombie are u trying to tell us that same scene played out ?
Re: Catholic Bishops, Parishioners Protest Killing Of Nigerians In Abuja by Urchman200: 10:44pm On Mar 01, 2020
Hoephase:
Some chronic zombies will find a way to twist this and accused the Catholic Church of being IPOB or an arm of PDP.
lol
Re: Catholic Bishops, Parishioners Protest Killing Of Nigerians In Abuja by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 01, 2020
judecares1:
May the cry of those affected by this continues killing continue to hurt and kill all those who took this security issue as a way of enriching their personal gains

St Micheal the archangel will continue fight for the unjust
Fairytales grin where was the bloody St Micheal when these people were been killed?

1 Like

Re: Catholic Bishops, Parishioners Protest Killing Of Nigerians In Abuja by idonhammer: 10:45pm On Mar 01, 2020
StreetFight:

Re: Catholic Bishops, Parishioners Protest Killing Of Nigerians In Abuja by seniormallam(m): 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2020
Enwhen:

Let them move FCT to Borno or Adamawa until the end of Boko haram
If the president and his army chiefs are yet to move to borno or Adamawa I think you should just keep quiet.
Re: Catholic Bishops, Parishioners Protest Killing Of Nigerians In Abuja by megacity: 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2020
I love the Catholics
Re: Catholic Bishops, Parishioners Protest Killing Of Nigerians In Abuja by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 01, 2020
They can protest all they like, nothing will change. unless the whole country protests, Go to hong kong and see how protest is done.
Re: Catholic Bishops, Parishioners Protest Killing Of Nigerians In Abuja by ND212: 10:47pm On Mar 01, 2020
Nice one, God bless you all

1 Like

Re: Catholic Bishops, Parishioners Protest Killing Of Nigerians In Abuja by Perfecttouchade: 10:48pm On Mar 01, 2020
I think we all need to speak and not being bias with the way insecurity is going in Nigeria and little efforts are been put to handle the situation...that aside, the climate change is really showing signs and what is Nigeria doing in preparation for it? Is it when the thing go out of hand we go come dey look for supports. I'm sure other countries are very alert. When u think about the heat then u will understand whats about to happen to this planet.

Re: Catholic Bishops, Parishioners Protest Killing Of Nigerians In Abuja by goodnews777: 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2020
How is it that you have not asked God for common sense. The cows you follow are more reasonable than you. At least they don’t kill fellow cows. Wait until the south get fully armed against Fulani killings and see what happens.
Re: Catholic Bishops, Parishioners Protest Killing Of Nigerians In Abuja by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 01, 2020
StreetFight:

People carry licensed guns in USA.

Is it same case in Nigeria ? No

People who want to run mad, must they take permission from you ?

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Bishops, Parishioners Protest Killing Of Nigerians In Abuja by Fredlongs(m): 10:57pm On Mar 01, 2020
StreetFight:
u are a big fool.. I just hope u understand that
Re: Catholic Bishops, Parishioners Protest Killing Of Nigerians In Abuja by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:01pm On Mar 01, 2020
I wish all others will join and make a statement with peaceful protest....things are really bad in this country and govt must sit up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Turn Their Wedding Reception Into Prayer Crusade In Anambra (Pix, Video) / Is Sat Guru Maharaj Ji Dead? / Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo Of Winners' Chapel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.