Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,596 members, 7,847,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:27 PM

Doctor Said I Have Hypertitis B - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Said I Have Hypertitis B (889 Views)

Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth / Doctor Said My White Blood Cell Has Increased / Woman Shares Photos Of Her 4 Sons: "Doctor Said I Didn’t Have Enough Eggs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctor Said I Have Hypertitis B by chideodiba(m): 6:14pm On Mar 01, 2020
Good day everyone, I have been been having some head aches for few weeks now, initially I thought it was just a normal headache so when ever I feel the pain I just take some pain relievers, but since the medicine I take are just for temporal relief I decided to visit a doctor in order to get a permanent solution, so after doing some tests, the doctor told me I have typoid and hypertitis b, I know what typoid is but I have no idea of hypertitis b, so I went online to do some research on it and the results I get were scary, now I don't really know what to do, am confused and depressed about it, I find it hard to take my mind from it, can any body educate me on these, maybe I stumble a wrong aticle relating to it.
Thanks for your time
Re: Doctor Said I Have Hypertitis B by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:17pm On Mar 01, 2020
Pls listen to hymn...what a friend we have in Jesus,God will reverse this doctor's report. Congratulations,u are marching forward to health and wholeness

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Said I Have Hypertitis B by ikh777: 6:18pm On Mar 01, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Pls listen to hymn...what a friend we have in Jesus,God will reverse this doctor's report. Congratulations,u are marching forward to health and wholeness

This wont help him

3 Likes

Re: Doctor Said I Have Hypertitis B by ikh777: 6:19pm On Mar 01, 2020
chideodiba:
Good day everyone, I have been been having some head aches for few weeks now, initially I thought it was just a normal headache so when ever I feel the pain I just take some pain relievers, but since the medicine I take are just for temporal relief I decided to visit a doctor in order to get a permanent solution, so after doing some tests, the doctor told me I have typoid and hypertitis b, I know what typoid is but I have no idea of hypertitis b, so I went online to do some research on it and the results I get were scary, now I don't really know what to do, am confused and depressed about it, I find it hard to take my mind from it, can any body educate me on these, maybe I stumble a wrong aticle relating to it.
Thanks for your time

You need to go to several other doctors. Due to the poor educational system, most of our doctors do not really know what they are doing.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Said I Have Hypertitis B by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 01, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:

Is this a joke?

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Said I Have Hypertitis B by Olalan(m): 6:21pm On Mar 01, 2020
You need to go to a good and competent hospital most preferably a teaching hospital closest to you for treatment. Pls you need to start treatment as soon as possible. Wishing you quick recovery

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Said I Have Hypertitis B by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:27pm On Mar 01, 2020
mulante:

Is this a joke?
No, but then again..if u know,u know..
Re: Doctor Said I Have Hypertitis B by chideodiba(m): 6:37pm On Mar 01, 2020
Olalan:
You need to go to a good and competent hospital most preferably a teaching hospital closest to you for treatment. Pls you need to start treatment as soon as possible. Wishing you quick recovery
thanks
Re: Doctor Said I Have Hypertitis B by chideodiba(m): 6:38pm On Mar 01, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
ok
Re: Doctor Said I Have Hypertitis B by chideodiba(m): 6:48pm On Mar 01, 2020
ikh777:

You need to go to several other doctors. Due to the poor educational system, most of our doctors do not really know what they are doing.
thanks
Re: Doctor Said I Have Hypertitis B by yuusuf26(m): 6:57pm On Mar 01, 2020
Actually hepatitis B is a serious health challenge, but with our natural remedies, we can treat you successfully. We've cured many patients and still doing so at the moment. You can check my signature and let's discuss if you are interested in the cure.
Vantage Cure Holistic Therapy, Nigeria.
Re: Doctor Said I Have Hypertitis B by Caramelskin(f): 7:05pm On Mar 01, 2020
Hepatitis B is a very serious health challenge but it can be managed with drugs and healthy diet.
————-
If you do not have hepatitis B, try and go to a teaching hospital to get the vaccine. The vaccine is free but unfortunately many people don’t know of it.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Said I Have Hypertitis B by danilmo: 7:20pm On Mar 01, 2020
ikh777:

ure trying to make sense but ur last sentence isn't necessary at all
Re: Doctor Said I Have Hypertitis B by ikh777: 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2020
danilmo:

May you not know my pain, may a quack doctor not forget gloves or tubes in your family members stomach.... then you will come here and be telling me what is necessary
Re: Doctor Said I Have Hypertitis B by chideodiba(m): 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2020
Caramelskin:
Hepatitis B is a very serious health challenge but it can be managed with drugs and healthy diet.
————-
If you do not have hepatitis B, try and go to a teaching hospital to get the vaccine. The vaccine is free but unfortunately many people don’t know of it.
thanks, I really wish I knew
Re: Doctor Said I Have Hypertitis B by Lawalemi(m): 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2020
Get a reference to teaching hospital. They'll ask you to do viral load test of 20k. This will determine next step of treatment which is usually to take a daily drug

1 Like

Re: Doctor Said I Have Hypertitis B by chideodiba(m): 7:51pm On Mar 01, 2020
Lawalemi:
Get a reference to teaching hospital. They'll ask you to do viral load test of 20k. This will determine next step of treatment which is usually to take a daily drug
thanks I really appreciate
Re: Doctor Said I Have Hypertitis B by deolurexy1(m): 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2020
What else is wrong with you, just headaches?

1 Like

Re: Doctor Said I Have Hypertitis B by Firmjudge(m): 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2020
Do not, I repeat do not patronise any suppose cure here on nairaland.

Read the following thread form begining to end.

https://www.nairaland.com/959554/help-hepatitis/11

You have alot to unlearn about the virus at this point.

Currently there is no "functional medical cure" but your habits can make you go negative or even help you live a normal life.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Said I Have Hypertitis B by chideodiba(m): 8:52pm On Mar 01, 2020
deolurexy1:
What else is wrong with you, just headaches?
yes just headache but after treating the typoid, I don't feel any pain again
Re: Doctor Said I Have Hypertitis B by Firmjudge(m): 9:07pm On Mar 01, 2020
danilmo:

He/she is very correct, I school alot of medical personal and I am not mincing words. Alot of our medical personal lack the understanding of the virus. OP, I will strongly advice you to look for a gastroenterologist and make him or her your friend. Most people have zero knowledge of HBV.

OP, at this point stop the following.

1. Stop all red meat like cow and goat meat, but eat only white meat like local chicken etc..

2. Stop taking alcohol, it's contains substance that fuels the Enzymes.

2a. Reduce coke however sprite is fine

3. Stop Groundnut and Vegetable oil, but red oil is fine.

4. Fruits and Sugarcane should now be your new friend and you should also do alot with Glucose.

5. Stop eating beans this will help reduce Liver stress.

6. Don't smoke, or eat junk. Instead go for lots of vegetables and drink water.

7. (Hepatitis C) HCV has a functional cure but HBV has none. But you can achieve a cure if you have a strong immune system willing to cooperate.

Do not, I repeat,do not take a vaccine at this point it can kill you. Wait till your immune system fights it off to negative.

Basically, high proteinous food stimulate the virus to keep multiplying. I do not sell drugs and will not recommend any but if you ask me what I take at this moment.

Two glove of Garlic at night before bed, bitter cola at noon.

Forget the hype that the stuff is deadly the virus is dull and can be easily religated.

3 Likes

Re: Doctor Said I Have Hypertitis B by uboma(m): 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:

Senseless comment.
Re: Doctor Said I Have Hypertitis B by chideodiba(m): 10:15pm On Mar 01, 2020
Firmjudge:

He/she is very correct, I school alot of medical personal and I am not mincing words. Alot of our medical personal lack the understanding of the virus. OP, I will strongly advice you to look for a gastroenterologist and make him or her your friend. Most people have zero knowledge of HBV.

OP, at this point stop the following.

1. Stop all red meat like cow and goat meat, but eat only white meat like local chicken etc..

2. Stop taking alcohol, it's contains substance that fuels the Enzymes.

2a. Reduce coke however sprite is fine

3. Stop Groundnut and Vegetable oil, but red oil is fine.

4. Fruits and Sugarcane should now be your new friend and you should also do alot with Glucose.

5. Stop eating beans this will help reduce Liver stress.

6. Don't smoke, or eat junk. Instead go for lots of vegetables and drink water.

7. (Hepatitis C) HCV has a functional cure but HBV has none. But you can achieve a cure if you have a strong immune system willing to cooperate.

Do not, I repeat,do not take a vaccine at this point it can kill you. Wait till your immune system fights it off to negative.

Basically, high proteinous food stimulate the virus to keep multiplying. I do not sell drugs and will not recommend any but if you ask me what I take at this moment.

Two glove of Garlic at night before bed, bitter cola at noon.

Forget the hype that the stuff is deadly the virus is dull and can be easily religated.
thank you so much, you have really lifted my spirits, God reward you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Prophet Muhammad’s Mosque Closed For The First Time In 1,400 Years / #Coronavirus: Couple, Eleven Children Test Positive / Help. Parvo Virus Is Killing My Rottweiler Slowly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.