Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Important Reasons Why You Should Use Wordpress For Your Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Important Reasons Why You Should Use Wordpress For Your Website (660 Views)

Move Your Blog From Blogger To Wordpress For You Without Any SEO Effect. / Learn How To Build Your E-commerce Website Like Jumia Using Wordpress For Free / Why You Should Use HTTPS Instead Of HTTP On Your Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Important Reasons Why You Should Use Wordpress For Your Website by tycoon101(m): 8:15pm On Mar 01, 2020
One of the questions that we often get asked is: Why should I use WordPress? Isn’t my old site good enough? Why do I need to switch to WordPress from another platform? If you’re asking these questions, then you’re at the right place. In this article, we will share 6 important reasons why you should use WordPress. We will also cover all the different types of websites you can create with WordPress as well as showcase popular sites that are using WordPress.

Note: Throughout this article, when we say WordPress, we are talking about WordPress.org also known as self-hosted WordPress. Please do not confuse this with which is a hosting service. For details, see our comparison of WordPress.org vs .

One of the most common misconception about WordPress is that it is just a blogging platform.

It is not.

While WordPress started as a blogging tool, it has evolved throughout the years into a powerful website builder and a robust content management system (CMS).

The best part about WordPress is that it’s easy to use and flexible enough to make different types of websites. That’s the main reason why WordPress has grown so much in READ MORE https://techevangelistseo.com/important-reasons-why-you-should-use-wordpress-for-your-website/

(1) (Reply)

Job - Get Paid To Recieve Money Through Your Payoneer Account / I Need A Good Web Designer / Best Url Link Shorteners 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.